Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Heaven is for Real" (Marilyn Agee)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

Marilyn Agee (18 May 2014) - "jfh (11 May 2014) - "Heaven is for Real""

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/marilyna518.htm

Hmmm. Jesus too, was 33, when He died & rose again from the grave, wasn't He!? So that means that we too, when we're raptured...will all be that very same as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "Heaven is for Real" (Marilyn Agee)

Tammy,

I wouldn't mind being 33 years old again; younger than my grown and married children. I had a dream when my mother died in 1994, she came to me as a young beautiful woman. She looked exactly like one of her pictures when she was in her 30's about 33 years old. She was perfect, no wrinkles, beautiful face and figure. I remember myself in my thirties, I was married with two children, and looked younger than my age at thirty.

However, I believe that children will still remain children in Heaven and perhaps grow up in heaven to thirty something and anyone who is younger than 33 years old as well.

Valerie
Tammy,

I wouldn't mind being 33 years old again; younger than my grown and married children. I had a dream when my mother died in 1994, she came to me as a young beautiful woman. She looked exactly like one of her pictures when she was in her 30's about 33 years old. She was perfect, no wrinkles, beautiful face and figure. I remember myself in my thirties, I was married with two children, and looked younger than my age at thirty.

However, I believe that children will still remain children in Heaven and perhaps grow up in heaven to thirty something and anyone who is younger than 33 years old as well.

Valerie,

Could #33 also be b/c Jesus, Himself, has (at the time of His crucificion & rose again from the grave) always been 33? Which is why at the time of our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven' we'll instantly become 33-year olds ourselves?

As for me, I've never been married, and nor have I had children...but children with four feet; namely horses & one very beautiful Collie dog. The latter, I "know" that I'll be reunited with in heaven.

And furthermore--I've always been to a certain extent, been a kid (or, tomboy) at heart; and we both know what Jesus has to say about how we accept Him...

Matthew 18:3,4 KJV
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Don't we!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

There has to be something to the number 33.

The masons or illuminati use the number 33 in a lot of their plans.

33rd degree mason comes to mind, and we know satan always counterfeits anything Jesus, our Lord does and He was 33 when He was crucified.

The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis.

Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles

King David ruled in Jerusalem 33 years

Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer

33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.

Anyone else remember anything about the number 33?

Maranatha

Julie

Tammy & Julie,

The number 33 is very significant, and both of you made some very good points. Remember the study I did on the number 3 and it's multiples 33 and so on. This is what I found "Thirty-three also derives some of its meaning from the total number of times 'three' or 'third' is used in the book of Revelation. Because it is the product of 3 times 11 it can represent God's judgment."

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 33
The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah’s name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow (Genesis 9:12 - 16).

The 33rd time Abraham’s name is used in the Bible is when Isaac, the child of promise, is born to him when he is ninety-nine years old (Genesis 21:1 - 2).

Thirty-three also derives some of its meaning from the total number of times 'three' or 'third' is used in the book of Revelation. Because it is the product of 3 times 11 it can represent God's judgment. Thus, Revelation illustrates God’s complete, final judgment of the world, which is ultimately accomplished in the final three-and-one-half year (1,260 days) period leading up to the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Appearances of the number thirty-three
The divine name of God, Elohim (Strong's Concordance #H430), is initially mentioned in the very first verse of Genesis 1. Elohim appears 33 times in Genesis' story of creation. Thirty-three is also the numeric equivalent of the word AMEN.

In relation to King David, although he ruled ancient Israel for a total of forty years, the first seven years he reigned over only the tribe of Judah while the last 33 years he was king over a united Israelite nation. Thirty-three also is a numerical representation of the Star of David (also known as the shield of David or the Magen of David) that is commonly seen in places such as the flag of modern Israel and in Jewish cemeteries.

How does the number 33 relate to Jacob's ladder?
The 33rd time Jacob’s name is found in scripture he promised to give a tenth of all he had to God when he had a vision of a ladder reaching to heaven. This is commonly referred to as Jacob's ladder (Genesis 28:10 - 12, 16 - 22).

Additional information on the Biblical Meaning of 33
The significance of thirty-three is also seen at Jesus' death at the age of 33. His sacrifice, made in 30 A.D., was the fulfillment of countless prophecies and promises concerning the Savior of man.

A very old Jewish tradition, recounted by the first century A.D. historian Josephus, states that Adam and Eve had 33 sons and 23 daughters!

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html

Here's a copy of what I posted on the number 3 as well as 33 back in 2013.

Don't Discount 2013 for the Rapture Just Yet, We May be No More than 3 Days Away Now

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1294325&cmd=show

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 33 *

The number 33 is connected to promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah’s name is used in Scripture is when God promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His promise with the sign of the rainbow.

12 And God said, 'This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.

16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.' (Genesis 9:12-16, NIV)

The 33rd time Abraham’s name is used in God's word Isaac - the child of promise - was born:

"And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken. For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him." (Genesis 21:1-2, NKJV)

How does the number thirty-three relate to Jacob's ladder?

The 33rd time Jacob’s name is found in scripture he promised to give a tenth of all he had to God when he had a vision of a ladder reaching to heaven (referred to as Jacob's ladder).

"Now Jacob went out from Beersheba and went toward Haran. So he came to a certain place and stayed there all night, because the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it . . .

"Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, 'Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.' And he was afraid and said, 'How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!' Then Jacob rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put at his head, set it up as a pillar, and poured oil on top of it. And he called the name of that place Bethel; but the name of that city had been Luz previously.

"Then Jacob made a vow, saying, 'If God will be with me, and keep me in this way that I am going, and give me bread to eat and clothing to put on, so that I come back to my father’s house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God. And this stone which I have set as a pillar shall be God’s house, AND OF ALL THAT YOU GIVE ME I WILL SURELY GIVE A TENTH TO YOU.' " (Genesis 28:10-12, 16-22, NKJV)

Landscape with Rainbow

The significance of the number thirty-three is also seen at Jesus' age at death, 33, which was the fulfillment of all the prophecies and promises concerning the Savior of man.

The divine name of God, Elohim, appears 33 times in the story of creation found in the opening chapters of Genesis. Number 33 also is a numerical representation of the Star of David (also known as the shield of David) and the numerical equivalent of the word Amen

Read more at:

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
---

MY COMMENT:

IS THIS ANOTHER SIGN, THAT GOD IS SHOWING US THE TIME HAS ARRIVED?

AWESOME, PRAISE GOD, I PRAY THAT THE TIME HAS FINALLY ARRIVED; JESUS IS COMING DON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD.

MARANATHA!

Valerie"

From 5Doves, re: #33...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSE(S)!
For Your Discernment!

Elliot Hong (18 May 2014) - "RE: Steve Mullin's "Spring Rapture""

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/ellioth518.htm

And, here is the letter, Elliot is referring to...

Steve Mullin (11 May 2014) - "Spring Rapture"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/stevem511.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy