Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Out of Chaos NWO/AC Rising

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Out of Chaos NWO/AC Rising

Thanks for posting this video Texas Sue, I too believe there's no room or time for debating, time to continue evangelizing, for those whom are lost without Christ, as their Savior.

Yes, out of chaos, the NWO and the A.C. will arise, and sudden destruction symotaneous with the Rapture will take place shortly.

Let's make sure, that we get others prepared as well as ourselves, for we may have just days left before we are with the Lord. This has been my concern as well, to get as many as possible on the "Rapture" wagon, beforehand, for the time is NOW.

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN THREAD

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1217455&cmd=show

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Much love in Jesus, our Saviour!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I'm not much of an evangelist, I regret to say; I can't just walk up to strange people on the street or in a store and say to them, "You need to be saved!" There are those who can do that sort of thing, and the Holy Spirit uses them mightily because they have a gift for it. But I'm not one of those people.

Kathy, I can't either, but we all have those around us who we can speak to.
We can plant seeds of truth. We have different abilities and it is OK.

Good point, Mike. As for me, I can speak to those around me when God gives me an opportunity which I recognize as such, but only when He does that.