Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor Begley: New Orleans "Hurricane Isaac" Is Coming! Katrina (7th?) Anniversary

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

New Orleans "Hurricane Isaac" Is Coming! Katrina Anniversary

Published on Aug 27, 2012 by paulbegley34

Will Hurricane "Isaac" hit New Orleans on the 7th anniversary
of Katrina?

http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com
also
http://heidibegley.blogspot.com
and
http://my.blogtalkradio.com/coming-apocalypse

and it looks like it will be interrupting ANOTHER abominable.....

Southern Decadence
August 29-September 3, 2012

What began as a simple going-away party on Barracks Street in 1972 has evolved into one of New Orleans' premier yearly events: Southern Decadence. Held annually in the French Quarter over Labor Day weekend, this celebration of GLBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender) culture has begun attracting as many as 125,000-135,000 participants from all over the world in recent years.

This year's Decadence, the 41st, runs from Wednesday, August 29 through Monday, September 3 (Labor Day). Dozens of related fun events are scheduled over the fest's six-day stretch.

Nicknamed the "Gay Mardi Gras," Southern Decadence is one of those quintessential New Orleans occasions in which participants get to strut their stuff in elaborate costumes and high fashion. Ground Zero for the action is around the intersection of Bourbon and St. Ann streets in the French Quarter. A number of gay bars and dance clubs in the immediate vicinity provide nonstop music, dancing and prancing over the entire duration of the event. Outdoor concerts on the closed-off streets also add to the weekend's festivities, as do stage shows in the individual clubs.

One of the highlights of each year's Southern Decadence is the annual parade through the French Quarter on the Sunday before Labor Day. The Grand Marshals, chosen every May, lead the marchers and their floats through the streets to the delight of appreciative crowds all along the parade route. The 2012 Grand Marshals are Pat McArdle and TJ Conrad. The official colors are white, purple and silver. And the theme for 2012 is "Peace, Love and Hope = Monkey Dance."

This year's 38th Southern Decadence Parade will start at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 2. The starting point will be the Golden Lantern and the parade will wind its way along various French Quarter streets back to the starting point.

In keeping with tradition, Southern Decadence donates a large portion of its proceeds to a local charity. Past year's charities include the N/O AIDS Task Force. This year's official charity has not been announced as of mid-July.

Weekend passes to some of the special events are available and advance purchase is strongly recommended. They guarantee admission, save money and allow you to avoid general admission lines. Advance hotel reservations are strongly suggested, as well.
Here is a list of handy links to various aspects of the festival:
•Schedule of events: www.southerndecadence.net/schedule.htm
Hotel and airfare discounts: www.southerndecadence.net/southern-decadence-hotels.htm
•Weekend passes: www.southerndecadence.net/passes.htm
•Location street map: www.southerndecadence.net/map.htm
•Tips for visitors: www.southerndecadence.net/tips.htm

For any other information on Southern Decadence, visit their official website at www.southerndecadence.com.

Re: Pastor Begley: New Orleans "Hurricane Isaac" Is Coming! Katrina (7th?) Anniversary

Calvin, this is NOT a coincidence I think, that history repeats itself. I am posting the link where the original storm track was posted and then the changes that occurred as the storm neared the states. First map - it engulfed and surrounded Florida. Second map - it shifted going up the west coast of Florida, hitting the panhandle. Third - it shifted completely west with the main cone of the storm hitting dead-eye on New Orleans! WOW. I think God is saying, "Enough is enough!" Here is the link with the pictures-

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1236529&cmd=show