Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
False Flag Planned?

Saw this report from the WH insider to Ulsterman's Report. There is a little bad language in it. When you open and read the article, scroll on down to the WH insider update on 8/21 and Ulsterman's remarks at the end. As they say in the article, if this is exposed they may back off, but then again maybe not. In another post, the one about the Newsweek Cover, I said that if a certain party feels threatened he may do something desperate, even dangerous. Didn't occur to me that it could happen so soon and at the other party's convention. Hmm...?!! Please pray for the safety of all attending and for those who live in Florida. Asking God to send His mighty angels in to block and prevent any underhanded dirty tricks that could harm anyone.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/08/21/white-house-insider-issues-warning-false-flag-planned-for-gop-convention/

Re: False Flag Planned?

Hi T/Sue,

Wow. Thanks for posting that link.

Earlier today, I did think it curious that most predictive models place Hurricane Isaac on the outskirts of Tampa on MONDAY.

I live in Houston, so am sensitive to Hurricane announcements of any kind.

After reading the link you posted, it occurred to me that the hurricane landfall (with the mayor of Tampa already announcing he will shut down the RNC if the hurricane is headed there), will thwart the plans of the (possible false flag). I think that would be extraordinary, and would accept it as Divine intervention.

I do pray for the safety of all in the path of the hurricane, and the Lord's protection over His people.

You guys have exactly the right idea- binding the plans of the enemy!
I think one day we will be amazed at how may instances havoc was averted by Christians standing against evil agendas.

Here is the path of Hurricane Isaac from Bill Koenig's website: www.watch.org/

T/Sue & fellow RFTHees,

If you all are thinkin' the same thing that I'm thinkin', then b/c of what you suspect just might trigger the imminent nuclear attack on Babylon/USA.

Check out Clay's above MUST SEE: Destruction of Babylon is Imminent/Sackcloth & Ashes NUCLEAR ATTACK on USA/Babylon posted thread up in the Sticky section!!!

Talk about a major coincidence!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Speaking of the Republican convention, check this out!

Hurricane impending, Republicans cancel first day of convention

Thanks for that article Kathy. Here is a current track map of the storm from Bill Koenig's website, www.watch.org

Joe Biden has cancelled his entire trip to Florida. It was announced on the Weather Channel just now.

Praying for all those in Florida in harms way.

Mike T, it's very true what you said. I remember few decades back, when we took our kids to Florida for the very first time, we had an encounter, that made my husband very nerves and jumpy. I believe it was our second day, when my husband walked briskly into our hotel room, holding up a newspaper in my face. The first thing that came out of his mouth was "Look at this". It was a picture, of stores that were emptied, because a hurricane was going to hit florida very shortly. The people were stocking up and the shelves were all emptied. He shouted at me now how to we get out of here...very upset and concerned, as if the hurricane was my fault or something. I told him to calm down, and we would find out more about it, etc. He wanted to leave, and I said there's no use we'll just get stuck in a traffic jam somewhere on the highway, and our plane was leaving until over due date to return.

I told my husband I was going to go and pray by the ocean, and ask God to detour it away from every one here and keep us safe. He thought I was crazy, no matter, I did it anyways. I stood there and the winds had picked up and I began to pray fervently, and I asked God in Jesus to bind the storm and protect the people here and to push the storm away from the coastline altogether.

Well you guessed it, the winds continued to blow, and as I went back to the room, we were watching the weather report broadcast on TV. Not long there after, the hurricane that was heading towards us turned...yes turned, and went back into the ocean. Not only did it miss us entirely, but it stayed away from the coastline altogether. I'm sure I wasn't the only one praying, I'm sure others were too. God can do the impossible, we are limited, however, in Jesus name, many awesome things happen, and God turns all things for good to those whom love Him. I'll never forget that time as long as I live. I didn't say much too my husband, except, I told you God would do it. He said nothing! LOL!

Let's pray for all who live in Florida, and especially our Brothers & Sisters in Christ, whom are members on this site, for God's protection from all harm.

Lord have mercy, and send your Angels of protection to all people in harms way. In your precious name Jesus, I pray! Amen!

Thank you Texas Sue. I am praying.

Amen to your post Valerie re praying to our Lord to change the direction of storms. I can personally atest also to his miracle working power in this regard. He answers prayer.

I found it very interesting that they have named the tropical storm Isaac, through whom Jesus' bloodline came and the plan of salvation was prosecuted.

LOOK HOW MUCH THE TRACK OF THIS STORM HAS SHIFTED SINCE IT WAS FIRST BEING TRACKED. Now it is very much headed right for New Orleans. I remember hearing a prophecy that if New Orleans did nor repent, it would be completely destroyed the next time. I don't remember who gave it. Also, I saw on another site that this storm will hit Louisiana and new Orleans on Wednesday. Coincidentally, the same day a homosexual "southern decadence" day is supposed to happen there. History repeating itself as this also happened the same way in 2005. Katrina hit the same day as the homosexual decadence day celebration would have occurred. The name Isaac means "Laughter" or "He Will Laugh". Several scriptures note that when evil people think they will break free of God's rules, that God will hold them in derision, He will laugh at their impudence and arrogance.

Well, unless Hurricane Isaac becomes much stronger than a Category 2, that's not going to happen with this storm. As with all prophecies, we can only wait and see what, if anything, happens.

Keep your eyes and ears open - devious and wicked plans are in place and have been given the green light. Pray for yourselves and your family and friends. Suggestions - Psalms 57 and 91.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49107

EXCERPTS FROM ARTICLE (must read it all - short but loaded with info)

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

“It’s going hot.” Those were the ominous opening and closing words from my source inside the Department of Homeland Security in two separate contacts we had within the last 72 hours. Readers to this website and listeners to my radio program know this source as “Rosebud,” a source with access to high levels within the DHS administration.

According to my well-placed source within the DHS apparatus, what amounts to a final authorization was reportedly given to DHS directly from the White House. A “go signal” if you will.

“It’s going hot. The plan, or whatever specific operation that was devised, is going hot, being put into motion. You’ve got to let people know that something is up, approval has been given, and unless somebody stops it, we’re going to have a staged event inside the U.S., and it’s being set up so that it gets real ugly real fast.” Obviously, I asked for clarification and more details.

“What happens and when it happens depends on the events of the next sixty days. If it appears that Obama does not have a lock on the next four years to finish what he started, what he has been told to do, then watch for it ‘going hot.’”

Texas Sue,

Kevin posted a most interesting and informative video, incredible message, that a false flag is definetly on the agenda.

Excellent video, take a look,

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1237312&cmd=show

Maranatha!

Valerie