Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting Clip From The John Moore Show Today

The following clip from the John Moore Show seems to corroborate what Doug Hagmann and his DHS sources have said recently about a false flag event that will keep Obama in power. Keep looking up!

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7NPNlRM9po&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re: Interesting Clip From The John Moore Show Today

Usually I give the comment but I am asking anybody----does this sound like the 7 year tribulation period?

Thanks Kevin, this is a very real possibility, as I don't put anything pass when it comes to Zero. He'll do anything to stay in power.

Trusting God we'll be out of here by then before then.

Bob D., it certain does sound like the tribulation, therefore, we should
be gone before the November elections; Sept. or Oct. the latest.

We're certainly living in perilous times, thank God we have Jesus to lean on.
Without Him, we too would be lost.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Yes, Bob and Valerie, our redemption is certainly drawing near. Praise God!

Kevin

Kevin:

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you put this alongside Kevin Mirasi's post of today in the
dream section, ONLY those wishing to live in a TOTAL DREAM
WORLD will be able to deny the times we're in!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ALL may not be on the same "page" regarding "rapture, etc."
but we have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel 12 (NKJV)

Prophecy of the End Time

12 “At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Hey everyone. Just read a pretty creepy testimony off of Steve Quayle's site...a dear sister-in-Christ just alerted me to it!

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=93

In this video, John Moore gives a time span from here to the 3rd week of October for this bank shut-down, panic-in-the-streets, martial law, election shutdown to happen. Yes it does sound like the trib to me - cities burning to the ground. Although I remember Detroit and Watts being burned down in the 60's. Quite a thing to see every afternoon after coming in from high school classes. Things were pretty awful in the 60's.

After seeing and hearing many videos I think it is possible that John might be explaining this whole scenero in very mild terms.

Here's a link to John Moore's show on Friday...(video is posted at the bottom of the article)

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2012/09/confirmed-russian-troops-are-here-and-for-no-good-purpose-martial-law-prep-continues-in-expectation-of-october-economic-collapse-dictatorship-in-america-2444160.html

Several callers called in with some interesting Info.

Thank you Boubht&Paid4.By and large he seems to be saying the same thing.

I thought it was interesting that during the bank holiday John said he has it on pretty good authority that money will be stolen from people in their banks.We knew that was coming.

None of these people seem to feel that this time period will be the Day of the Lord.I'm all for preparing as much as I can but that will only take people so far.

Ed Hudson once said that it would be pretty much impossible to physically prepare for the 7 year tribulation period.I would agree.That is why we are doing all we can before the rapture.

Found this day's show very interesting! He's talking about how the Russian Spetznas are now communicating with Mother Russia in encrypted code!! How stupid can America be!? OR...is this all planned!? I should think so!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW80EG_6t14&feature=youtube_gdata_player