Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Major Earthquake Activity Today In Southern California

There have been earthquakes of 5.5 magnitude and less today in Southern California as we are enduring wet weather from tropical storm Isaac. Look at the following link for the amount of earthquakes hitting California.

Kevin

"Fair Use For Information or Discussion"

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Re: Major Earthquake Activity Today In Southern California

Kevin,

We here at RFTH having been praying for everyone in harms way in Florida.
I know you and your family live there. God will protect you and yours, I have no doubt about it; for God hears prayers of His people and answers!

See the sticky if you haven't seen it..prayers have been going up.
My prayers are with you! God Bless!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1236529&cmd=show

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Kevin:

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS AN "INSANE" NUMBER and I got this from Dutchsinse which says
it could be indicative of something larger coming!!! We "KNOW" that
things are about to happen from the Lord already!!!!!!! Perhaps this
is one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/26/2012 -- MASSIVE Earthquake Swarm in South California = BE PREPARED

It does seem pretty remarkable Calvin. Thank you for your prayers Valerie. It looks like Isaac's forecasted track will now take it into New Orleans. If it hits New Orleans on Wednesday, it will be exactly on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina making landfall in New Orleans 7 years ago. Wow! Of course, Isaac will probably not be as strong of a storm as Katrina was. Keep looking up!

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Swarm of Earthquakes, along with a video of one taking place!

http://earthquake-report.com/2012/08/26/powerful-earthquake-swarm-in-southern-california-mexico-border/

Multiple Earthquakes in California, posted by Texas Sue

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1237026&cmd=show

They just announced a few minutes ago, on CNN, that California's had over 300 earthquakes, and that this is the most earthquake activity that it's had since the 1970s.

Well, NBC News just reported, a few minutes ago, that there have been over 400 minor earthquakes. However, it also reported that the earthquake swarm is too far south of the San Andreas Fault to portend the Big One. So it doesn't look as if California's going to be dropping off into the ocean just yet.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

L.A. NOW
Southern California -- this just in

California earthquake swarm 'pretty bad,' buildings damaged
August 27, 2012 | 3:31 am

Parts of Southern California were rattled by an earthquake swarm that officials said could last for several days.

Hardest hit was Imperial County, where most quakes were centered.

A number of families were displaced and hospital patients evacuated as a result of a swarm of hundreds of earthquakes earlier in the day.

PHOTOS: Earthquake swarm damages Imperial County buildings

No deaths or critical injuries were reported as a result of the quakes, the largest of which measured magnitudes 5.3 and 5.5.

Some buildings were damaged by the earlier quakes, including 20 mobile homes that shifted from their foundations, according to the Imperial County Office of Emergency Services. The office was working with the American Red Cross to set up a shelter for displaced families at the Imperial Valley College gymnasium.

The quakes cause scattered power outages, including at Pioneers Memorial Hospital, which lost power for about three hours. Assistant hospital administrator Art Mejia said generators immediately kicked in, but officials decided to evacuate patients as a precautionary measure in case the facility had suffered structural damage.

"We decided to err on the side of caution," he said.

Patients in critical condition were transferred to other hospitals in the area or in San Diego and Riverside counties, while others were either discharged or moved across the street to a medical office building.

Mejia said Sunday evening that hospital staff and state regulators were walking through the hospital to assess the damages, but so far, the damages appeared superficial, including fallen ceiling tiles.

He said they hoped to be able to return patients to the hospital in a matter of hours.

Officials were urging residents to conserve water Sunday, and some schools were planning to close Monday, including Brawley Union High School, schools in the Brawley Elementary School District, Del Rio Community School and Mulberry Elementary.

County officials said updates would be posted on the Imperial County Emergency Medical Services Agency and the Imperial County Public Health Department's Facebook pages, and residents with questions about issues like school closures and water issues may call 760-351-2686.

The earthquakes caused cosmetic damage to at least three buildings dating to the 1930s in downtown Brawley, said Capt. Jesse Zendejas of the Brawley Fire Department. Crews were still assessing other areas of the city, he said, but no injuries had been reported.

The succession of quakes rattled Brawley resident Alfonso Alvarez, who has a business renting “bounce houses” and other party supplies. Alvarez, 28, said he and his family had felt 15 quakes over two and a half hours and, after the biggest one, had relocated to the front yard.

“It’s been pretty bad. Some of them are slow and then they get intense,” he said. “We’re so anxious right now we can’t sit still.”

continues:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/08/california-earthquake-swarm-pretty-bad-buildings-damaged.html

Valerie & Fellow RFTHees,

I too, even felt not once but twice, a little shaking going on over here in my little corner of Lake Havasu City, AZ!!! We, you see--live only just across the Colorado River away from Southern California, and can see the state every waking/or sleeping day/night their east coast of our common shared river.

In other words, we aren't immune to California's EQs.

Maranatha!
Tammy