Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel on the outs — again!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Last Updated: 11:24 PM, July 13, 2012

Posted: July 14, 2012

If there’s one nation on Earth that knows what it is to be a victim of terrorism — and how best to combat it — it’d be Israel.

So you’d think.

Unless you’re the Obama administration.

Once again, Israel was excluded from one of Team Obama’s pet projects — the Global Counter-Terrorism Forum, a group of 29 nations that met this week in Spain.

Israel was not only not invited — Turkey objected — it also was completely ignored.

In remarks to the group, Undersecretary of State for Civilian Security, Democracy and Human Rights Maria Otero didn’t include Israel in a list of terror victims.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editorials/israel_on_the_outs_again_U3SLVPX0LjPG4V8ojjqnpN#ixzz20ZxMtMNW

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editorials/israel_on_the_outs_again_U3SLVPX0LjPG4V8ojjqnpN?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Editorials

Re: Israel on the outs — again!

Hmmm. Thoughts of Genesis 12:2-3 KJV immediately came to mind...

"And I will make thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great: and thou shalt be a blessing. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

And God NEVER changes; for He was the same then, as He is today, and 4-EVER. For soon, He will judge these nations accordingly to how badly they've treated THE 'Apple of His Eye,' won't He!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I hope that God will Rapture us first, for I don't want to be caught in the crossfire of His judgment when it hits.

Kathy G.
I hope that God will Rapture us first, for I don't want to be caught in the crossfire of His judgment when it hits.

Yeah, Kat, me 2!!! PLEEEZE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!! Take us 1st, B4 U judge these nations 4 the way they're treating Israel.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Ladies, I just listened to the tapes of Ronnie Posey's visit to heaven that JIMH posted:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1231757&cmd=show

In the last chapter, "The Rest Of The Story", God, The FATHER, talked to him about Israel at the end of days. He said that toward the end when Israel would be in need of help, America would be too weak to help her. God said that HE would help Israel because no one else would or would be able to and they would know it was Him. Now that tells us a lot in a few words. It confirms that our nation will fall, don't know how, but that God will be the DeFender of Israel.

I am just guessing but can imagine many things happening including natural disasters that would push the economic collapse. Also, the rapture will remove all believers and that will definitely weaken this country to the point of collapse. Even though the "mystery of iniquity" that Paul referenced in the letter to the Thessalonians is very much at work here, this country still has a high percentage who believe in and belong to God through Jesus shed blood. THese are the ones who have the character and integrity to do the right thing and once removed only the lawless and wicked will remain to destroy what is left.

I do not fear for Israel as God is the best Advocate, but I do pray for her and support her in every way I can as this is our call and our direction from our Father Who has commanded us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and to bless the "apple of His eye".

Hi Sue, Tammy, Kathy,
Wow, what too much heat can do to a person is awful. I say this because soon, people in the US and the world are about to face the tribulation and great tribulation events and these events will not pass as an overhot day does now. When those who are destined to be caught up to meet the Lord in the air are here no more, who will be left?
The US will be left with ungodly leadership that does not have enough votes or influence to overcome it unless there remains a great revival to take place;

This same picture will be happening all over the world. Who will be left to oppose ungodly goverments?

This same picture will be happening in Israel. Where are Israel's friends and lovers that she trusted instead of turning to God? Israel has let the wickedness of all the nations into her borders and accepted it as fairness and equality. IN Moses time, people would be cast out of the camp or worse for what is happening now under rights, fairness and equality. Just saying...what is considered acceptable behavior today in Israel is not what Moses would accept as ok in the camps of the tribes before God.
God revealed Himself to Israel through the fathers and mothers, through the law and prophets, and yet many, many descendants of Jacob have been a mirror OF the nations, TO the nations instead of being a mirror OF GOD, showing the nations WHAT GOD IS LIKE.

So the point of this is Israel will soon be at a Joshua moment,even now and especially in the tribulation, to Choose this day whom you will serve.
The Lord will come back and when He does, no matter how many are in the nations gathered against Him, they will lose. The nations are believing their own lies that if there is enough people in the armies and enough weapons that they can overthrow the word of God.

This is a constant battle for christians now, to represent Jesus and show Him to the world. We fail and repent and try again. At least we know all our righteousness is as filthy rags... the world has not learned this lesson yet.

Lord have mercy. Please yet bring a great revival after the resurrection and catching away of believers. Please cause yet many millions to give their hearts to You in Israel and other countries around the world. Cause every idol to be cast down Lord, and make the nations see that You are Lord.
Deliver them from evil lest they perish. People barely cling to life now with tornadoes, famine, draught, intense heat and intense cold, many are victims of evil leadership. This is a moment in eternity. Lord have mercy and yet save many millions more so they are not lost in eternity.