Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dead to Live Again...

Dead to Live Again
by Ronald and Helen Posey

This is the miraculous story of Ronnie Posey, a man who died three times after being hospitalized for heart surgery in 2002. It is the story of the extraordinary faith of his wife Helen, who believed that God would raise him from the dead, and how she refused to have him disconnected from life support, even after doctors said it was time to bury him.

The third time Ronnie died, his soul and spirit entered Paradise. After spending 34 days there, God told him that he would return to Earth and tell what he saw.

When Ronnie was talking and walking with God, he asked Him when He was going to send Jesus to get His bride. Here is what is written in the book:
"Soon. Very soon. See that portal? Go look through it."
I did, and saw the number seventy.
"If you live to be that age, there is a great possibility that you will be in the catching away of the saints."

Ronnie died for the fourth and final time on May 14, 2011 and went home to be with his heavenly Father. He was 68. He would have reached his 70th birthday on April 5, 2013.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can buy the book online at amazon, but it is very expensive $120 for a paperback which i find ridiculous... I would love to read the book but not at that price... if any of you happen to have this book and would like to share what's in it, i would appreciate it.

I did find a link to audio mp-3 files you can listen to of chapters 6 thru 9 where this nice person recorded them.

http://cottingham.us/ronnieposey/ click the link and then scroll down to bottom of the page and you can either play the files or download and play in windows media player.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: Dead to Live Again...

JIMH, I don't know if you have visited 5 Doves yet today;however, there is some good news posted. A source, the actual publisher of this book has a couple thousand left that she will sell for $15 + $3 for shipping. I am definitely ordering one today! Here is the post:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/vr2-714.htm

Re: Dead to Live Again...

Oh my, I just finished listening to the four chapters that Stephen C recorded for us from Ronnie Posey's book of his 34 days in heaven. So much crammed into such a little bit of time it took to listen. When you open the link and click on the first tape, the second will automatically begin playing after the first one finishes and so on to the end.

I have a habit of collecting books about trips to heaven by people who have either died in Christ and were sent back like Don Piper and Gary Wood, or people whom God has allowed to visit and return like Jesse Duplantis and Mary Katherine Baxter. One of my roles in life has been that of an event planner, both professionally and on a volunteer basis for some groups.

I have done many other things in my professional life, but event planning is a joy to me. This carries over into my personal life where, for instance, if I am going on vacation I research the area I am going to visit - the history, restaurants, places to see, stay and so on. I make lists and itineraries so nothing is forgotten or overlooked. Therefore, since heaven and God's throne is my FINAL and most prized destination I want to know all that I can about it before I arrive.

That being said,just hearing these few chapters from Posey's book not only confirmed what I had read from others, but gave oceans of understanding that I have not heard from anyone before. I MUST have the book and plan to send my order in today.

The most exciting of all was the information about the 4th veil in the last chapter as it answered many questions I have had about the closest, deepest walk with God. After hearing it, I recognized clues and bits and pieces I had gotten from Holy Spirit to this point but he rounded out the whole picture and I am sitting here dazed and amazed and thrilled.

YOU MUST HEAR THESE. Find a little time and prepare by getting your water or tea, a comfortable chair and block any interruptions so you may really hear and digest what is included for your benefit and your joy from our Father. You will be so glad you did. Praising God for what He shared with us through Ronnie Posey. What a magnificent blessing.

Re: Dead to Live Again... book $15 from Diana Stone

TS this was posted on 5doves today
by VR2 (14 July 2012)
"To Stephen C and All Doves Re: "Dead To Live Again""
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/vr2-714.htm
E-mail from Diana:
Hey Vyanne,

Sorry I missed your call. I haven't looked at that book on Amazon lately, but I guess it is out of stock. I quit selling it as the publisher because I'm closing the company. I have a couple thousand left that I'm selling. If people want to buy it, they can order it from me at: Diana Stone, PO Box 5298, Cleveland, TN 37320 and send $15 plus $3 shipping. That would be great.

thanks TS - I POSTED THIS BEFORE I SAW YOURS... PRAISE THE LORD - THINK I WILL BUY 2 COPIES...

Re: Dead to Live Again... more mp3 files uploaded

TS... looks like Stephen C just uploaded more mp3 files for chapters 1-5 --- I wonder how many chapters are in the book total...
http://cottingham.us/ronnieposey/

Before Ronnie's Time in Paradise
Chapter 1: Growing Up on Pepper Street (23:50, 10.9 MB)
Chapter 2: Opposites Attracted (26:08, 11.9 MB)
Chapter 3: A Tumultuous Life (26:38, 12.1 MB)
Chapter 4: Standing on the Word (23:08, 10.5 MB)
Chapter 5: Dead for the Third Time (18:51, 8.6 MB)

Messages from the Lord
Chapter 6: Thirty-four Days in Paradise (22:07, 10.1 MB)
Chapter 7: What You See, You Will Tell (17:48, 8.2 MB)
Chapter 8: The Abode of the Dead (25:32, 11.6 MB)
Chapter 9: The Rest of the Story (35:02, 16.0 MB)

Re: Dead to Live Again... book $15 from Diana Stone

JIMH thanks so much for posting these - can't wait to listen to them too. I was on 5 Doves this morning but didn't see his post. Guess I had not had enough coffee. Thanks again!