Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri?

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Remember the Rabbi Kaduri who claimed the Messiah revealed himself to him over the period of the last year of his life?

He left a handwritten note and instructed his followers to open it 1 year after his death. This note contained the name of the Messiah.....Yehoshua

Well, the Jewish Publication "Or Elyon" ran an article in October of 2011 concerning firsthand information from one of his devout followers who was with the Rabbi shortly before his death.

http://yeranenyaakov.blogspot.com/2011/11/rav-kaduri-ztvkl-told-his-havruta-when.html

The Rav repeated the aforementioned question again and again, and then, I understood that the rabbi is interested that we speak about the Mashiah. I got the courage and asked him, "Our rabbi! When will Mashiah come?" The rabbi answered me, "I cannot reveal," and laughed a big laugh. I asked him again, "Our rabbi! When will Mashiah come?" The rabbi answered in 2 words, "בשנת תשעב [In the year 5772]," (which is the year in which we are currently), and he repeated this twice. I was very shocked by his words, and immediately, when I left the rabbi's home, I went up to the Kollel of Kabbalists in the Yeshiva of the rabbi, and told over what the rabbi said to them - they were all amazed.

About 2 weeks later, in the beginning of Tevet, 5766, the rabbi was admitted to Bikur Cholim Hospital in Yerushalayim. I would arrive daily to the hospital to learn with the rabbi. And then, I asked him again, "Our rabbi! In what month and in what year will Mashiah come?" And the rabbi answered me, "In the month of Av, 5772." And he repeated this twice. It is important to note that the rabbi retained conciousness until 2 weeks before his passing.

It is interesting to note that from the Revelation 12 Sign of the Woman Clothed in the Sun, with the Crown of 12 Stars upon her head on Trumpets / Rosh Hashanah 2011 (Hebrew: 5772) to the month of AV 2012 (Hebrew: 5772) is 9 months, the length of time it takes to give Birth.

Very interesting in light of everything that is coming together right now.

Grace and Peace be with you all Brothers and Sisters!

Re: Remember Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri?

Also worth mentioning is that the year 5772 ends on Elul 29 (September 16, 2012). The following day Tishrei 1 (Rosh Hashana) begins the New Year 5773

Wow Philip & D. Shadow

That is Awesome News! Praise God, Thank you Jesus!

September 16, 2012...would be the longest wait!

But I wonder why at first the rabbi said he could not reveal? Maybe he meant the exact day or hour perhaps?
Just guessing what his reasoning must of been.

Thanks so much great encouragement.

Maranatha!

Valerie

The ninth of Av is the most awful day in the calendar for the Jews as this was the day that the Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians, and the same day the Romans under Titus destroyed it again. It is the day that all the Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492 and many other tragic things have happened to them on this date.

The ninth of Av is July 27 this year and is the same day that the Olympics open in London. I saw a youtube where it talked about the very pagan opening ceremony that will last three hours giving honor to the Olympic "gods". Some think that the occultists will call up their "god" at the ceremony who will be the antichrist. Kabbala is an occult practice and if their "Jesus" is coming at that time, it will be the antichrist. We know Restrainer must be removed so that the false christ can be revealed. The real one comes before to rapture us home.

Texas Sue,

I too was thinking along the same lines, because we know that the scripture states the Jews will accept the Anti-Christ, as their Savior during the tribulation. Yes, Kabbala is an occultist practice. Therefore, it does leave us questioning,
what is the truth behind all of this.

However, he says that it was Yasouha who appeared to Him, and gave him the message, that Yasouha is the Messiah. Yasouha, is Jesus! Sounds confusing doesn't it? But Jesus did appear to Saul on the road to Damascus, Jesus asked him why he was persecuting Him, we know his name was changed to Paul afterwards! He was against the Lord, then he was changed and became a great follower of the Lord!

Maybe it was Jesus who appeared to this Rabbi, but many Jews still do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah they have been waiting and looking for so long; therefore, their refusal to believe the truth, they will accept the A.C. as their Messiah.

What a day to be alive, all of this unfolding before our very eyes!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie & T/Sue,

Won't Zero & his wife, Michelle, be attending the opening Olympic Ceremonies in London? If so then, it will be revealed to all in attendance that Zero is their long awaited for messiah.

While at the same time, we'll be taking flight when Jesus returns to take us home with Him. I can't wait for THIS event to take place, can you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I suppose O & his wife will be there; however,
I'm not certain as I haven't heard anything about their plans...most likely this will be the case.

Can't wait either Tammy, looking forward to it on a daily basis.

Maranatha!

Valerie

posted by JIMH,

Rav Kaduri ZTVK"L Told His Havruta When Mashiah is Coming: Av, 5772

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1229217&cmd=show

Texas Sue

The ninth of Av is July 27 this year and is the same day that the Olympics open in London. I saw a youtube where it talked about the very pagan opening ceremony that will last three hours giving honor to the Olympic "gods". Some think that the occultists will call up their "god" at the ceremony who will be the antichrist. Kabbala is an occult practice and if their "Jesus" is coming at that time, it will be the antichrist. We know Restrainer must be removed so that the false christ can be revealed. The real one comes before to rapture us home.

Saw this article on a couple of different news sites; First lady Michelle will lead American Olympic delegation in UK:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/michelle-obama-lead-u-delegation-olympic-games-opening-172541213.html

Texas Sue
Texas Sue

Saw this article on a couple of different news sites; First lady Michelle will lead American Olympic delegation in UK:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/michelle-obama-lead-u-delegation-olympic-games-opening-172541213.html

Thank YOU, T/Sue, for this conformation re: the Michelle Zero will be leading the American Olympic delegation in the UK.

Wonder if Zero, and their daughters, will be there too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

If Obama is, I'm not watching the opening ceremonies!

Wow. Thanks Philip. You could be on the money Texas Sue. Something of some significance has got to happen at that olympics. I hope we get to go soon.

For Your Discernment

This morning, I received an email from Jim Bramlett regarding Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri. I have posted a thread about that email on the "Dreams, Visions, and Prophecies forum." Here is the link to that thread:

One of the most fascinating stories I have ever heard (email)

Thanks Kathy for posting this very encouraging!

"The late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri,
Before he died, he claims to have had a personal encounter with the Messiah. To the shock of many, he reportedly revealed the actual name of Messiah (Yeshua, Jesus), although some hard core Jews dispute that, as would be expected, because such would be antithetical to modern Judaism."

We know that the true Messiah is Yeshua, Jesus!
Therefore, surely this must of been a personal encounter with Jesus. Why would Satan or Demons appear and claim the true Messiah is Jesus; to what benefit would it be to them?

"It is also reported that he revealed the month and year that Jesus will return. He wrote that he had asked Yeshua when he was going to return, and Jesus told him the year and the month, but not the day. He reportedly told Rabbi Kaduri that he will return in the month of Av in the Jewish year 5772 (this year). The month of Av will begin on July 19-20 of 2012 and will end on August 18."

This could be true as well, as scripture states,
No ones the day or hour, only God! He said the Lord told him the year and approximate timeline of His return.

We also know scripture states, we would know when it is near "even at the door"! Therefore, it could be true that the year and timeline as foretold by this Rabbi.

"There is much about the rabbi that is controversial, such as did he meet the real Messiah or a fake, Some of his theology is in serious error, such as his Kabbalah involvement. I do not know the answer, so judge for yourself."

This is where are question mark arises; Kabbalah is an an occultist practice, why would Jesus reveal this to someone whom practise or dealt with such...did the Rabbi repent of this practise before he died, therefore, Jesus revealed the time of His return him? If that's the case, and if the story hasn't been embellished in any way, then that would also be considered as true.

There is much hope and encouragement in this post.

Let's hope and pray, we have been told the truth, because we know for certain the Rapture is near even at the door, because it is imminent.

Maranatha!

Valerie

This is all really interesting and encourging. I'm not really sure where Valerie got the Sept. 16th in her original response but it is not very hard for a man like me to get confused.I did understand the month of Av.It looks like we could leave in the rapture any second.

D. Shadow
Also worth mentioning is that the year 5772 ends on Elul 29 (September 16, 2012). The following day Tishrei 1 (Rosh Hashana) begins the New Year 5773

Bob,

According to D. Shadow's post above, you'll find the answer why I posted Sept. 16, 2012.

The "longest we would have to wait would be Sept. 16th". Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, said Jesus would come in the year "5772 or 2012". Assuming his prophecy is correct, "the year ends on Elul 29 which is Sept.16, 2012 according to D. Shadow". The following day is Tishrei 1 which begins the new year 5773.

I hope this answers you're question why I wrote Sept. 16th.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I was reading Nehemiah a couple of days ago in chapter 6 and the date that the wall was finished in Neh 6:15 was impressed upon me. I didn't understand why but now after reading this post again, perhaps it is relevant here. Time will tell.

Nehemiah reads

Neh 6:15 So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth [day] of [the month] Elul, in fifty and two days.

Neh 6:16 And it came to pass, that when all our enemies heard [thereof], and all the heathen that [were] about us saw [these things], they were much cast down in their own eyes: for they perceived that this work was wrought of our God.

The fifty two days prior comes to the 23rd of July 2012 or Av 4 as the start date.

This could be another part of the picture. Perhaps this may help other thoughts.

Shalom

Thanks for the post,
Just to say that I have been enjoying looking at Venus, Jupiter and Plaiedies whilst eating breakfast the last few mornings, Venus a representation of Jesus, and Plaiedies a picture of the church - all gathered together.

David

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

This part of Malachi stood out to me today.
Have a look at this with fresh eyes RFTH.
Maybe Rabbi Kaduri was a heads up, a make way for the Messiah in our time. He had his witness opened one year after his death. Why? Could it be because that is when traditionally a grave marker is placed, that besides a name and span of years, shows something about the person. A cantor might have a music staff on the stone. By having this revelation opened one year after his death, he is most strongly saying, that his testimony is that Yeshua is truely the Messiah. A testimony in stone so to speak.
Now it is up to Israel to respond.

Malachi 3
3 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.

6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Come suddenly to Your temple Lord, come suddenly to Your body Yeshua. We can only abide, we can only stand in Your presence because of what You did for us. Come back Lord. Come take us to where You are.