Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rav Kaduri ZTVK"L Told His Havruta When Mashiah is Coming: Av, 5772

This was posted on 5doves today...
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/stevenk621.htm

HERE IS ONE OF THE LINKS THAT WAS ON THE POST
http://yeranenyaakov.blogspot.com/2011/11/rav-kaduri-ztvkl-told-his-havruta-when.html posted NOV 2011

Rav Yosef Hayim Zaccai Shlit"a, from the city Beitar Illit, who merited to learn many years as the Havruta of the Elder Kabbalist Rav Yitzhak Kaduri ZTVK"L, and in addition, acted as the Hazzan of his Yeshiva for 15 years, reveals to "Or Elyon" the awesome secret that he heard with his own ears from the holy mouth of Rav Kaduri ZT"L on the time of Mashiah Tzidkeinu's coming:

It was on Hannukka, 5766, about a month before the passing of Moreinu VeRabbeinu the Elder Kabbalist Rav Yitzhak Kaduri ZT"L, we sat and learned the Holy Zohar as is our custom every evening. Suddenly, the rabbi asked me, 'Why did Yehuda do this?' In other words, why did Yehuda bring the Mashiah with the story of Yehuda and Tamar in a way that appears not proper? I answered him, 'The honored rabbi knows all the secrets, and definitely, that which the Kabbalists explained is not hidden from his holy eyes - that HKB"H wanted to hide from the ס"מ, who is the head of the forces of the Sitra Ahora (impure forces) in the world, that He is bringing the Mashiah in order that he will not be jealous and prevent his coming to the world. Therefore, HKB"H brought the Mashiah in an outer form that looks - Kivyachol - like it is being done in an unholy way, and by doing so, the matter will be hidden from the eyes of the ס"מ.'

The Rav repeated the aforementioned question again and again, and then, I understood that the rabbi is interested that we speak about the Mashiah. I got the courage and asked him, "Our rabbi! When will Mashiah come?" The rabbi answered me, "I cannot reveal," and laughed a big laugh. I asked him again, "Our rabbi! When will Mashiah come?" The rabbi answered in 2 words, "בשנת תשעב [In the year 5772]," (which is the year in which we are currently), and he repeated this twice. I was very shocked by his words, and immediately, when I left the rabbi's home, I went up to the Kollel of Kabbalists in the Yeshiva of the rabbi, and told over what the rabbi said to them - they were all amazed.

About 2 weeks later, in the beginning of Tevet, 5766, the rabbi was admitted to Bikur Cholim Hospital in Yerushalayim. I would arrive daily to the hospital to learn with the rabbi. And then, I asked him again, "Our rabbi! In what month and in what year will Mashiah come?" And the rabbi answered me, "In the month of Av, 5772." And he repeated this twice. It is important to note that the rabbi retained conciousness until 2 weeks before his passing. The rabbi died on 29 Tevet, 5766 (as is known, he died at the age of 113 years old!!).

From that day on until today, I publicize and tell this over to everyone I meet. A short while ago, people showed me an essay by the name of "Sod HaHashmal", which Rav Fish Shlit"a authored, and there, it is brought down a testimony from the great kabbalist Rav Morgenshtein Shlit"a, the author of the "Yam HaHochma" books on Kabbala, that he has a tradition from the Vilna Gaon ZT"L that the Geula will come at the end of the year 5772. I was very happy to see that even the great Ashkenazic kabbalists predict Mashiah's arrival at the end of this year.

It is important to note! There is a time for Mashiah's coming that in Haza"l's terminology is called "Be'ita" (in its time) - this time is hidden from all. On the other hand, the Mashiah can come at any moment if Am Yisrael will do Teshuva and will be worthy of his arrival. In Haza"l's terminology, this time is called "Ahishena" (I will hasten it). In my humble opinion, it appears that the intent of the rabbis ZT"L is that Av, 5772 is the most auspicious time for the coming of Mashiah. And it's true that we see many signs that we are extremely close to the time of the coming of Mashiah Tzidkeinu, as we showed many times in the newsletters (see, for example, the essay about Gilad Shalit in the current newsletter [YY - which is also great stuff on the same pdf, page 3]), it is incumbant upon ourselves to worry not to cause with our actions that the aforementioned set time that is auspicious for the Geula will be delayed.

As we said, we are currently in the period of the "End of Days". To what can we compare our situation today? To a giant hall full of people, and in the middle of the room, a large screen is being lowered down which will divide the room into 2 parts. Everyone that is on the right will merit "all goodness", they will benefit and be happy, whereas those who remain on the left will suffer hardships. The screen continues to fall and all that remains are a few centimeters until the screen will reach the floor. In such a situation, everyone is diving under the screen and going to the right side, and everyone is carrying his friend to give him the chance to come over to the right side. The moral of this parable is that the Holy Zohar says that only those who keep the Torah and Mitzvot will merit the Complete Geula. We are currently at the "Zero Hour". We now need to dive through the narrow opening that is left open to the world of Judaism and Teshuva, and also to carry as many good souls as possible toward Judaism with us, so that they will also merit the Geula soon, Amen.

AS ALWAYS PLEASE DISCERN AS THE HOLY SPIRIT LEADS.
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: Rav Kaduri ZTVK"L Told His Havruta When Mashiah is Coming: Av, 5772

Thanks Jim. Steven was referencing my post from last night here on RFTH. It is stickied at the top.

It has also been posted at rapturebibleprophecy as well.

What an encouragement this is!

Grace and Peace

I have also seen three Torah codes done by Rabbi Glazerson where the word Meshiach, redemption and 5772 come up together. Today is the first day of the month of Tammuz. July 20th begins the month of Av. August 19th begins the last month on the civil calendar which is Elul. The new year of 5773 begins on September 17th (Rosh Hashana) Tishrei 1. If all prophetic info is correct, then we are not long for this world.

This is really interesting. I remember reading about Rabbi Kaduri's message where he revealed the messiah's name as Jesus, so it will be interesting to see if Jesus raptures his bride between July 20th and August 18th. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Thanks Jim,

In reference to Philip's post which is a Sticky!

Remember Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1229172&cmd=show

WOW... hope this is the time we all have been waiting for..

I want to post again the words that were pushed into my head on July 2009.. I posted a few times before and think they mean something but just exactly I do not know, but this lines up with this Rabbi..

In 2009 I had 3 rapture related visions which I have posted before also.. When these words were pushed into my head the morning that I just awoke, I kept them in thought, but was looking for RH to take place in 2009 so ignored the words to some extent..

The words from July 2009

7 Years
Yom Kippur
3 Years..

So from Yom Kippur in 2009 the 3 years brings us to 2012.. and the 7 years of Jacob's trouble will begin this year and last for 7 years is my take..

Joseph

I did some searching around and found some more information concerning Rav Kaduri and his prophecy about the messianic redemption in 5772. Read the link below and see what this other article said. God bless!

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://rashbi2012.blogspot.com/2012/06/rav-kaduri-zsl-7-year-geulah-process.html?m=1

Kevin
This is really interesting. I remember reading about Rabbi Kaduri's message where he revealed the messiah's name as Jesus, so it will be interesting to see if Jesus raptures his bride between July 20th and August 18th. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Kevin, Valerie, & fellow RFTHees,

Didn't I share with ya' all about I dream I had, for which the Lord spoke to me, saying that--"This is the season of our redemption."

Now, I'm more than convinced more than ever that our departure is nearer than we think. Yep, Kevin, I totally agree with you--KEEP LOOKING UP!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen Tammy! I believe we are definitely in the season.

Kevin

Rav Kaduri - Saturday August 18, 2012 LAST DAY OF AV

BUMP...

Saturday August 18, 2012 LAST DAY OF AV

ELUL 1 begins @ sunset if the crescent of the moon is sighted.

I hope Rabbi Kaduri was right and really did hear from the Lord...

Re: Rav Kaduri - Saturday August 18, 2012 LAST DAY OF AV

I hope he was right too Jim. We will know in 12 more days or less. God bless!

Kevin