Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Insider Tells of Plan To Destroy America This Summer

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

With this happening to usher in the NWO very quickly, we must be close to the rapture and the tribulation. Look up, our Redeemer is on the way!

Re: Insider Tells of Plan To Destroy America This Summer

Thanks Sue, I agree we must be very close to the Rapture & Tribulation. By the way I took the time to read the article, it was well worth the time...!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, every single word of that article was worth reading. So thankful that there are some loyal Americans in high places who can get the truth out. When I read this, it goes right along with Eric P's post about Dick Morris on Fox News telling that O is going to speed up his efforts to push us over and bring in the NWO. Here is the link: http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1223415&cmd=show

It also goes along with the thread about the poisoning of the coronor of Breitbart's death. Breitbart was going to shine a big light on the real person inside the imposter-in-chief and had to be stopped by the evil people working to destroy this country. It also matches up with the news you posted entitled "Urgent Warning". I am a little overwhelmed right now about what is happening and how quickly it is coming about. Sounds like the trib is hanging over us like Damocle's sword.

Well, thank the Lord that He's going to evacuate us from this planet before the thread holding that sword gets cut!

from Is. 14:20 (this is why I think a certain... ahem.... "world leader" will become the AC!!

Because you have destroyed your land
And slain your people. (KJV)

you ruined your country
and murdered your people. (NKJV)

for you have destroyed your nation
and slaughtered your people. (NLT)

because you have destroyed your land and have slain your people. (AMP)

for you have destroyed your land
and killed your people. (NIV)

and yes, thankfully we will be departing here soon!!!!

Sad for the world though.... but they've had multiple chances.... now they will really have to wake up!! {I mean once they're in the Trib.... and can no longer be fence sitters....but will have to make some tough, firm decisions!! Certainly we do not envy them.}

See you guys & gals VERY soon, it looks like!!

Amen, Our blessed hope. I hope to see you all soon.

This makes a lot of sense. The whole thing about him not being an American citizen and no one has tried to impeach him. Also, he said that "...[Louis] Farrakhan is on the CIA payroll...", well I read online that Bin Laden was with the CIA as well. With all of the Youtube videos about UFO sightings, and all of the dreams that people are having about the UFO sightings, it makes sense when Henry Kissinger said quote: "...This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government..." end quote.

That confirms the UFO dreams. Oh one last thing. Is it just me, or is there always movies that come out that have hidden messages in them about things that are going to happen in the near future? Signs, 2012, The Day after tomorrow. Has anyone seen the commercial previews for the new movie: Battleship? Well if not, here's the preview. This movie kind of goes along with this article.

(You can go on Youtube to see more trailers of the movie.)

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

"PLEASE USE DISCERNMENT!"

Have you seen the Toyota commercial for their "Hybrid" car? It is really creepy.

No I didn't see that commercial. I'll have to google it.