Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dick Morris new book on Hannity tonight

I just happened to watch a pretty interesting segment on Hannity just now. I wish I could post the link from my DVR or something but I will paraphrase what I saw.

Dick Morris is promoting a new book titled "Screwed" and it shows America with a screw in it.
He goes on to say that Obama knows he will lose the election and is already preparing to sign all kinds of different treaties that will start to bring forth a "One world government". One treaty's anocrym is called L.O.S.T !!! are you kidding me????!!!??? Stands for Law of the Sea treaty! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? HELLO BEAST FROM THE SEA...
It also talks about how we will have to give our weapon technology, increase foreign aid to other countries as well as set up a special committee that will give half of our oil and mineral assets to other countries!!!!! WHAT?????????????? this happens in JUNE PEOPLE!!! the commission or committee also will have guidelines to prohibit energy that will increase emmissions to the sea thus preventing oil and gas exploration etc. Also would have to get approval from UN to go to war with another country- We are the only country in the world that currently is not affected as far as criminal punishment- oh wow....
please come soon Jesus!

Eric P

Re: Dick Morris new book on Hannity tonight

well, can honestly say I've never been a Dick Morris fan... but it is interesting nevertheless that this fascinating news is coming out....

Oh.... if people only had eyes to see & ears to hear!!

Okay, here's my take ~ not saying it's right.... but! If (as you guys around here so aptly refer to him) ~ if "Zero" is to become the AC... well, wouldn't it make sense that he rise up & take that position WHILE *still* in office?? {which would obviously mean this year.... I'd think!}

At any rate, praying along with you that Jesus COMES SOON!!

And also gang: Israel just created "Unity" gov't ~ what's up with that?? Will that some how play into the one world gov't??

Oh & came back to add: it is interesting that JUNE is the month for all this stuff!! Giving OUR oil away? When we already don't have enough & have to buy from foreign countries?? Here's to hoping for a May rapture!!!!!!

I heard Morris last night when he was on the Hannity show..and when he said that we are going into the One world Order..I sat up straight and did a double take..

He is not a friend of Obamas..and I believe he would disclose anything about Obama if he knew it to be true..

Scary and exciting times we are living in...Come Lord Jesus...Look up our redemption draws nigh...

Wonder if Dick Morris is a Christian?

Anyhoo, I too, have been hearing the NWO being mentioned on FoxNews as well. And like you, whenever it's mentioned, I sit up 'n' take notice.

Wonder if Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe too, have been taking notice of the recent mentioning of the NWO...so that they can bring it to light on their program?

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy..

I heard that he is Jewish by birth ..and turned to Christianity after he got help for his sexual addiction..

Don't know how true it is but this is what I heard ..

I tried googling it but not much turned up...