Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grant Jeffery in Hospital

CLICK ON YOUTUBE TO WATCH SO YOU CAN READ COMMENTS UNDERNEATH IT.

Published on May 6, 2012 by christsaves88

I WAS PERSONALLY GIVEN PERMISSION BY KAYE JEFFREY TO RELEASE THIS INFORMATION:

GRANT IS IN THE ICU. SATAN IS BATTLING FOR GRANT'S LIFE AND DOES NOT WANT HIM TO PULL THROUGH. HE IS VERY ILL AND THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS ARE CRUCIAL. PRAYERS ARE VERY MUCH NEEDED FOR GRANT AND HIS WIFE KAYE WHO IS FIGHTING TO KEEP HER HUSBAND ALIVE.

Re: Grant Jeffery in Hospital

Mary, I am so shocked to know that he is ill to the point of a battle for his life! Grant Jeffrey is one of my top 5 favorite prophecy bible teachers. I went to his website and there is a note at the top there too requesting prayer. Here is the link:

http://www.grantjeffrey.com/

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Texas Sue...I AM DUMBFOUNDED OVER THIS. So close in going home with the trumpet sounding. I was also thinking of Hal Lindsey and Jack Van Impie.

There are so few that teach the truth anymore.

So sad to lose a brother and a teacher at this point.

Mary,

I really like Grant and his teaching! This is indeed shocking news to hear that this man of God is fighting for his life. Let us prayer for God, for a miracle, so that he may be Raptured alive with the rest of us. We're so close now, and he has been a faithful servant of the Lord.

I too enjoy Dr. Jack Van Impe's teachings, along with Hal Lindsey. So very true Mary, there are very few left, who are walking and talking the straight and narrow these days.

Lord have mercy on your servant Grant, and restore your servant to perfect health, in Jesus, name I pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

I'm sorry I just read this now. I did not realize he was in critical condition. I am praying for him and his wife.

Thank you for posting it Mary.

Mary, I've noticed that Grant's Bible Prophecy Revealed program is noticably missing from it's TBN weekly Friday evening line-up. Greg Laurie's program is in its place. Why? I do not know.

I thoroughly enjoy Grant's above mentioned program; as well as Jack Van Impe's & Hal Lindsey's immensely. Speaking of Hal--even he has mentioned that he too, is badling an illness too.

I too, am greatly shocked to hear that Grant is seriously ill, and has been hospitialized. I will indeed, be keeping him & his wife, Kaye, in my prayers as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here is Gary Stearman talking about Grant Jeffrey's situation on Prophecy in the News:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://vimeo.com/41797274

Thanks Sue for posting this.

I found this over on 5Doves...

Dale (10 May 2012)
"Grant Jeffrey Critically Ill - Please Pray!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/dale510.htm

Dale provides an address which to send Get Well/or any other cards to Grant. Send them to:

Grant Jeffrey
P.O. Box 129
Toronto, Ontario, CAN
CANADA - M84 5M4

His website address is:

http://www.grantjeffrey.com

That's why I felt it important to include this here.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here's is a correction to Grant's PO Box #...

Grant Jeffrey
P.O. Box 129
Station "U"
Toronto, Ontario, CAN
CANADA - M84 5M4

Sorry about me not adding the Station "U" part of Grant's address.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy. Hope the situation turns better for the family.

They have ruled out a heart attack.

latest from facebook fan 7am 5/9

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grant-Jeffrey-Prophecy-Updates/161086034783

Jeffrey Harbuck I spoke to Kaye Jeffrey a couple of hours ago. She was on her way to the hospital. There has been no change in Grant's condition. He is still in critical condition, so please keep those prayers going! She will be calling me later, and I will update any information she relays.

I know that when I had those 3/or 4 Rapture dreams, I was in the spirit up in heaven with Jesus. So with that thought in mind...

I wonder if Grant might too, be right now in the spirit up in heaven with Jesus, having quite a visit with Him, AND being shown many things up there or what? Perhaps that why his (Grant's) doctors are puzzled about why he hasn't as yet come out of his unconscious state?

Anyhoo, just an I presume that might be happening with him (Grant) right now...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Grant Jeffery in Hospital - update

Grant had a seizure, no heart attack. It occurred Saturday morning in their home. They still do not know what has caused this on after many, many tests. However, Grant remains unconscious and is in critical condition in the ICU. Please pray !!

posted on facebook 8 hours ago

Thank you, JIMH, for the latest update on Grant's condition. Am still praying for his recovery.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks SnC

A seizure - also called a convulsion or fit - consists of involuntary contractions of many muscles in the body. The condition is due to a disturbance in the electrical activity of the brain. Seizures usually result in loss or impairment of consciousness. http://www.sja.org.uk/sja/first-aid-advice/head-injuries-and-seizures/seizures.aspx

I feel (only a feeling) that Grant is going to come out of this just fine... but keep praying. Our prayers are so very important!

I hope it works out this way...
Grant will write another book with the title of " 7 days in Heaven" or something like that... Jesus will have given him perfect insight of these last days to share with the body of Christ...

Hal Lindsey reported in his weekly email that Grant had a heart attack.

Quote:

"On a personal note, I have learned that my friend and colleague, Grant Jeffrey, has recently suffered a very serious heart attack. At this moment, he remains in critical but stable condition. Please join with me to lift up our brother in prayer and ask God for his complete healing and recovery. Remember, too, his dear wife Kaye during this difficult time."

--------------------

Doesn't matter if it was a seizure or if it was a heart attack, both are very serious, just keep praying...

JIMH
Thanks SnC

A seizure - also called a convulsion or fit - consists of involuntary contractions of many muscles in the body. The condition is due to a disturbance in the electrical activity of the brain. Seizures usually result in loss or impairment of consciousness. http://www.sja.org.uk/sja/first-aid-advice/head-injuries-and-seizures/seizures.aspx

I feel (only a feeling) that Grant is going to come out of this just fine... but keep praying. Our prayers are so very important!

I hope it works out this way...
Grant will write another book with the title of " 7 days in Heaven" or something like that... Jesus will have given him perfect insight of these last days to share with the body of Christ...

JIMH, you must've read my above post. Check D. Shadow's new G.J. thread! But now we know it won't be so, for Grant has now gone home to be with the Lord...only for but a short time, for our Rapture will happen soon, and he will surely be reunited with his family.

Like Valerie said, our prayers for now, are with Kaye & her family.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. TBN, so far, hasn't mentioned Grant Jeffrey, nor his illness or death on their Behind The Scenes program.

Grant Jeffrey has Gone Home to be with the Lord!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1224054&cmd=show