Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRANT JEFFREY HAS GONE TO BE WITH THE LORD

BREAKING NEWS: I have received word that Bible Prophecy teacher and Author Grant Jeffrey who has been fighting for his life has gone to be with the Lord as of early this morning. More info to come.
We should all pray for his wife Kaye and their family.

Re: GRANT JEFFREY HAS GONE TO BE WITH THE LORD

D. Shadow,

I'm sorry to hear that Grant went before us, and I will certainly keep his dear wife in my prayers! He will be missed.

Absent from the body, present with the Lord, truly he is blessed to be with Jesus! He will be the first to be raised to meet the Lord in the Air during the Rapture.

It won't be long now, when his dear wife is reunited with Grant, as the Rapture is at hand, and all of us whom has lost our loved ones in the Lord will be reunited with them very soon!

May he rest in the arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus!

My condolences to his wife, and family!

Rest in peace, dear Saint of Christ!

Valerie

NO WAY!!! Has he really!?!

If so, it will be for but a short time...for Jesus bring the souls & spirits of the righteous dead back with him, for which the dead will rise first. And then we whom are alive, will join them in the clouds next and we will be forever with the Lord, just as the scriptures said.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, 18 (KJV)

--16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

--17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

--18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

++++++++

Meanwhile, pray for Kaye Jeffrey & her family, that God will bring comfort to them over the loss of her husband; children, etc. For they soon will be reunited with Grant soon.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I am so sad. I loved his teaching so very much. I look forward now to attending his classes in heaven when we arrive as I know he will continue to be blessed to teach.

We have lost so many great men and women of faith now. The count is really going up. Back in 2003 when another great man of God was in a coma and not expected to live, I asked the Lord, "Should we pray for him to live or pray that he be released to Glory?
The Lord answered me in this way,

"I am taking many of my Generals home so that they may have the honor to be raised FIRST at the rapture".

Remember that we are told that the dead in Christ are raised first. Looks like this dear man is counted among God's Generals. I am sure that he and J.R. Church are up there having a grand time talking about the coming rapture. Praying for God's peace and everlasting arms of love to comfort his wife and family till we all meet in the air.

That now leaves: Billy Graham, Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey, and Joe VanKoevering. Wonder which one God will take next/or what His plan is for them

I guess that time will tell, eh!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

BREAKING NEWS: I have received word that Bible Prophecy teacher and Author Grant Jeffrey who has been fighting for his life has gone to be with the Lord as of early this morning. More info to come.
We should all pray for his wife Kaye and their family.

D Shadow, I just checked the website for Grant Jeffrey and the internet and could not find any news of his passing. How did you find out that he died? Just curious.

I got it from http://www.endtimeheadlines.org/

I would assume it to be correct since they first reported him to be in ICU days before it was posted on his website. Originally the person that posted on his hospitalization said they had talked with his wife so I assume this person is in direct contact with his family. We will still have to wait for positive confirmation, but if it turns out to be correct then he is with the Lord.

I just now checked on Grant's website http://www.grantjeffrey.com, and I found this...

Kaye would like you all to know that Grant is in critical condition at the hospital. Please pray for God's power on his body. We will keep you updated here with any change or updates. GRANT IS STABLE, but again, please keep him in your prayers. Any cards or greetings to:

P.O. Box 129
Station U
Toronto, Ontario CAN M8Z 5M4

So you see--the Lord hasn't took Grant home yet, for he is still here, and is ALIVE! Just keep him in your prayers, OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,
The message you posted from Grant's website has been on since he was hospitalized. Sadly, Bob Ulrich has posted 9 hours ago on the Prophecy in the News Facebook page that Grant has passed away. I'm happy for him, but saddened for his family and those of us who loved him and his teaching that are left. Praying that we will all be together with our precious, beautiful Lord very shortly.

ysiC,
Mary M

Mary M
Tammy,
The message you posted from Grant's website has been on since he was hospitalized. Sadly, Bob Ulrich has posted 9 hours ago on the Prophecy in the News Facebook page that Grant has passed away. I'm happy for him, but saddened for his family and those of us who loved him and his teaching that are left. Praying that we will all be together with our precious, beautiful Lord very shortly.

ysiC,
Mary M

Thank you, Mary M., for the update re: Grant's passing.

What is the link to Bob Ulrich's Prophecy in the News Facebook page? For I know that others & I would like to go there to take a looksee. OK?

s

Maranatha!
Tammy

https://www.facebook.com/prophecyinthenews

Bill Koenig's World Watch Daily also has a headline under "Latest News" that he passed away. I think that it's just taking a little time for the word to get out.

Thank you, Mary M. I just now read it, after affixing your [ url ] and [ /url] at each end of your posted link.

Just click onto your bb code's table...there, you will find out how to post links. OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy