Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Personal Videos on Discerning false prophets/should we expose/etc...

PLEASE USE DISCERNMENT
The reason why Ive made a few of these videos is because I know alot of us have watched some sad things play out on youtubeland recently. Ive gotten to the point Im quite tired of how this situation has been handled. These isses have exploded into supersized hurt in alot of people. And I also see people who are willing to follow other people blindly. My heart is not to tear apart, but to bring understanding, healing, wisdom and restoration to the body. Also to get rid of the fear that is trapping some people into submission to a person just because they have been told if they don't follow the person they will be out of God's will.

This last video is 1/2 of ME and 1/2 of a friend. Its a bit more specific on the docterine of 'Do not touch the Lord's Annointed'. I know it's touching more on docterine so im not really sure if valerie would perfer it not to be on here. (??) But it is the 3rd video in the 'series'.

Love you guys,
sara

Re: My Personal Videos on Discerning false prophets/should we expose/etc...

Sara,

I just watched your first video and it is very good!

I'm so glad that you, along with Marcus, are speaking out, so that others can hear the truth, and not be mislead by so many others whom post on youtube.

We must never follow any particular person here on earth, we are to follow Jesus, and Him alone, and always give God the Honor and Glory for all things.

Jesus should always be the Head and Center of our lives!

Keeping our eyes at all times on Jesus, and His Holy written word, and listening to God's Holy Spirit teaching all of God's truth. God does not lie, people do!

Please read the thread here by Marcus, and my reply to him, which also would apply to your video as well.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1223401&cmd=show

The Last Days Push for TRUTH!!

http://youtu.be/xY5L3PmDxQU

God Bless you, for being humble, and taking the right steps, to please God first and foremost, no matter what anyone thinks of you.

I will now listen to your second video!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

-----------

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Last Days Push for TRUTH!! by Marcus

My Reply:

Re: The Last Days Push for TRUTH!!

Very good video Marcus! I agree, we must keep our eyes on Jesus and His Holy Written Word at all times! I have been trying very hard here at RFTH to get through to all here, that we must use our God given discernment!

Not all dreams, visions, prophecies, are from God! Many are from a person's own mind and thoughts, and yes even lies from Satan. The only prophecies, that are 100% and are true, are the ones written in scripture! For holy men of God, were inspired by God's Holy Spirit, to write down the God's word. The word became flesh, Jesus our Lord and Savior!
His words are to live by, and should always be written in our hearts, to be used for every situation that may arise in our lives.

We know through all the signs written in the scripture, that Jesus is coming very soon, the day and hour, God knows, not man. We are commanded to watch so that we are not caught unaware when Jesus comes at the Rapture.

I too find that many youtube videos of dreams, visions, prophecies, from unknown individuals can be taken with a grain of salt, therefore, I don't pay attention to them. I and many others prefer, that they are posted in a separate forum, with a salutation "For your Discernment"! Those who wish to read them may, those whom prefer not, don't have too.

It's not political correct these days to follow and teach the truth to others, however, my duty is to God the Father first and foremost, therefore, I couldn't care less who thinks, what of me. As long as I am pleasing the Lord first and foremost, that's all that really matters.

Yes indeed the truth will set us free!

Thanks again for sharing at RFTH...We follow Jesus,
and we want to stand for the truth.

May God always get the Honor and Glory, as we share our love and longing for the Coming of our Lord Jesus, and let the lost know, that Jesus is the only way to Salvation and His Heavenly Kingdom!

When Jesus is the Head and Center of our lives, and at this website as well, we know whom we are pleasing! Thanks for doing likewise!

Blessing in Jesus,

Valerie
----------------

Marcus' reply:

Just want to say that when I first came here a fews years back,I could see the love and hunger for Jesus and the serious approach and stand you take for the Word of God!! Amen! And is why I love this site and come here to read the posts and to be edified in the Word of God and His Truth! This site and the many here are truly a blessing!!

Thanks Valerie,and God bless

Hey Valerie,
thanks for your welcoming post. To be honest, I was so abused in my former church, I CRINGE when I post something on here - always bracing for one of the mods to chew me out for something. You have been so gracius, I really really appreciate that more than you know. Thank you. God Bless.

sara

Thanks Sara,

The second video is also good!

Discernment from God is available to everyone whom asks!

Like you said, Ask and you shall receive!!!

Go before God in prayer, and listen!
His sheep know His voice!

Scripture states:

“Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).

"Be still and know that I am God." There seems to be a thread running throughout the Bible that indicates that stillness and quietness are essential for hearing God's voice.

Consider the example of Jesus - he often went out alone into the mountains to pray - it makes sense that he was finding a place of quietness so he could hear that still small voice.

Consider, Elijah was looking for a message from God in the wind, the earthquake, and the fire - but the message came as a still small voice to him instead. God spoke very quietly to Elijah.

1King 19:12
12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. (KJV)

When you spend time with the Lord, you know when the Lord speaks! For myself, it has always been that "still small voice" within!

Hearing God's Voice with the Help of the Holy Spirit
"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." (John 14:26).

Stay in prayer, let God's Holy Spirit, give you peace that surpasses all understanding. Be still, and know that He is God. Listen, to that still small voice within, the voice of truth, and God's Holy Word made flesh, Jesus! The Lord speaks to us through the Bible, His written word, and God's Holy Spirit guides us and teaches us to interpret the word of God! We can also hear the Lord's voice by learning the sayings and teachings of Jesus! The Lord's voice speaking to us through ages past.

There is so much more than can be said here...!

Blessings in Christ Jesus,

Valerie

Christ

Meaning:anointed,the Greek translation of the Hebrew word translated “Messiah”

Christ is the official title of our Lord, occurring 1,514 in the New Testament. It denotes that he was anointed or consecrated to his great redemptive work as Prophet, Priest, and King of his people. He is Jesus the Christ (Acts 17:3; 18:5; Matt. 22:42), the Anointed One. He is thus spoken of by Isaiah (61:1), and by Daniel (9:24-26), who describes him as “Messiah the Prince.”

The Messiah is the same person as “the seed of the woman” (Gen. 3:15), "the seed of Abraham" (Gen. 22:18), the "Prophet like unto Moses" (Deut. 18:15), "the priest after the order of Melchizedek" (Ps. 110:4), "the rod out of the stem of Jesse" (Isa. 11:1, 10), the “Immanuel,” the virgin's son (Isa. 7:14), "the branch of Jehovah" (Isa. 4:2), and “the messenger of the covenant” (Mal. 3:1).

This is he “of whom Moses in the law and the prophets did write.” The Old Testament Scripture is full of prophetic declarations regarding the Great Deliverer and the work he was to accomplish. Jesus the Christ is Jesus the Great Deliverer, the Anointed One, the Savior of men. This name denotes that Jesus was divinely appointed, commissioned, and accredited as the Savior of men (Hebrews 5:4; Isa. 11:2-4; 49:6; John 5:37; Acts 2:22).

To believe that “Jesus is the Christ” is to believe that he is the Anointed, the Messiah of the prophets, the Savior sent of God, that he was, in a word, what he claimed to be. This is to believe the gospel, by the faith of which alone men can be brought unto God. That Jesus is the Christ is the testimony of God, and the faith of this constitutes a Christian (1 Cor. 12:3; 1 John 5:1).

http://www.christiananswers.net/dictionary/christ.html

Anoint

The practice of anointing with perfumed oil was common among the Hebrews.

Five types of anointing:

1. The act of anointing signified consecration to a holy or sacred use; hence the anointing of the high priest (Ex. 29:29; Lev. 4:3) and of the sacred vessels (Ex. 30:26). The high priest and the king are thus called “the anointed” (Lev. 4:3, 5, 16; 6:20; Ps. 132:10). Anointing a king was equivalent to crowning him (1 Sam. 16:13; 2 Sam. 2:4, etc.). Prophets were also anointed (1 Kings 19:16; 1 Chr. 16:22; Ps. 105:15). The expression, “anoint the shield” (Isa. 21:5), refers to the custom of rubbing oil on the leather of the shield to make it supple and suitable for use in war.

2. Anointing was also an act of hospitality (Luke 7:38, 46). It was the custom of the Jews to anoint themselves with oil, as a means of refreshing or invigorating their bodies (Deut. 28:40; Ruth 3:3; 2 Sam. 14:2; Ps. 104:15, etc.). Some Arabs still continue this custom today.

3. Oil was used also for medicinal purposes. It was applied to the sick, and also to wounds (Ps. 109:18; Isa. 1:6; Mark 6:13; James 5:14).

4. The bodies of the dead were sometimes anointed (Mark 14:8; Luke 23:56).

5. The promised Deliverer is twice called the “Anointed” or Messiah (Ps. 2:2; Dan. 9:25-26), because he was anointed with the Holy Ghost (Isa. 61:1), figuratively the “oil of gladness” (Ps. 45:7; Hebrews 1:9). Jesus of Nazareth is this anointed One (John 1:41; Acts 9:22; 17:2-3; 18:5, 28), the Messiah of the Old Testament.

http://www.christiananswers.net/dictionary/anoint.html

WHEN DID THIS ANOINTING COME UPON JESUS?

Jesus Christ did not commence His ministry until He was about 30 years of age. He did so immediately following His water baptism at which the Holy Spirit came upon Him like a dove. Many would say that this was when He was baptized with the Holy Spirit.

When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:16-17)

We notice that He was obedient to God, being led by the Holy Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. There He fasted forty days and forty nights before His temptation. Following that experience He began to preach and say:

"Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matthew 4:17)

He went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the Gospel of the

Kingdom and healing all kinds of sickness and diseases among the people. Thus He was able to say:

"The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me,

Because He has anointed Me

To preach the gospel to the poor;

He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,

To proclaim liberty to the captives

And recovery of sight to the blind,

To set at liberty those who are oppressed;

To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD." (Luke 4:18-19)

Because God had anointed Him, that is empowered and set Him apart for the work of the ministry, then the Spirit of the Lord God was upon Him. It was that anointing which enabled Him to preach the good tidings to the poor, to heal the broken-hearted, proclaim liberty to the captives, the opening of the prison to those who are bound and to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

And they were astonished at His teaching, for His word was with authority. (Luke 4:32)

http://www.doveministries.com/books/anoint.htm