Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Last Days Push for TRUTH!!

Sharing my latest video,hope you enjoy...

http://youtu.be/xY5L3PmDxQU

Re: The Last Days Push for TRUTH!!

Very good video Marcus! I agree, we must keep our eyes on Jesus and His Holy Written Word at all times! I have been trying very hard here at RFTH to get through to all here, that we must use our God given discernment!

Not all dreams, visions, prophecies, are from God! Many are from a person's own mind and thoughts, and yes even lies from Satan. The only prophecies, that are 100% and are true, are the ones written in scripture! For holy men of God, were inspired by God's Holy Spirit, to write down the God's word. The word became flesh, Jesus our Lord and Savior!
His words are to live by, and should always be written in our hearts, to be used for every situation that may arise in our lives.

We know through all the signs written in the scripture, that Jesus is coming very soon, the day and hour, God knows, not man. We are commanded to watch so that we are not caught unaware when Jesus comes at the Rapture.

I too find that many youtube videos of dreams, visions, prophecies, from unknown individuals can be taken with a grain of salt, therefore, I don't pay attention to them. I and many others prefer, that they are posted in a separate forum, with a salutation "For your Discernment"! Those who wish to read them may, those whom prefer not, don't have too.

It's not political correct these days to follow and teach the truth to others, however, my duty is to God the Father first and foremost, therefore, I couldn't care less who thinks, what of me. As long as I am pleasing the Lord first and foremost, that's all that really matters.

Yes indeed the truth will set us free!

Thanks again for sharing at RFTH...We follow Jesus,
and we want to stand for the truth.

May God always get the Honor and Glory, as we share our love and longing for the Coming of our Lord Jesus, and let the lost know, that Jesus is the only way to Salvation and His Heavenly Kingdom!

When Jesus is the Head and Center of our lives, and at this website as well, we know whom we are pleasing! Thanks for doing likewise!

Blessing in Jesus,

Valerie

Just want to say that when I first came here a fews years back,I could see the love and hunger for Jesus and the serious approach and stand you take for the Word of God!! Amen! And is why I love this site and come here to read the posts and to be edified in the Word of God and His Truth! This site and the many here are truly a blessing!!

Thanks Valerie,and God bless

There is nothing like following Jesus Christ Himself.