Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jews & world re-enter Egypt!!; To America, prepare for Hell!! (moon 111 - prepare for departure)

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

The City of New Orleans
Nighttime on The City of New Orleans,
Changing cars in Memphis, Tennessee.
Half way home, we'll be there by morning
Through the Mississippi darkness
Rolling down to the sea.
And all the towns and people seem
To fade into a bad dream
And the steel rails still ain't heard the news.
The conductor sings his song again,
The passengers will please refrain
This train's got the disappearing railroad blues.
[singer: Arlo Guthrie; songwriter Steve Goodman]

American Pie
Oh, and while the king was looking down,
The jester stole his thorny crown.
The courtroom was adjourned;
No verdict was returned.
And while Lennon read a book of marx,
The quartet practiced in the park,
And we sang dirges in the dark
The day the music died.
[singer-songwriter Don McLean]

ALL:

Through God's Holy Spirit, He has allowed me to see a double
sign which occurred back on 2/18/06. It was a DOUBLE heavenly
sign occurring at the SAME HOUR. One sign (the 2000 second
GRB) was DEFINITELY "for" the Jews. The second sign (the moon
leaping from Spica "firstfruits), I believe, was DEFINITELY for the
watchers.

On "2/11" this year, the "watcher's" sign (moon LEAPS from Spica)
was repeated on the exact numbered "verse" 2 Kings "2:11". As we
know, Elijah leaving in a chariot "ALIVE" is a "type" of our being
raptured "ALIVE".

(sent out on 4/2/12)
Major "Jewish" sign (completed?!), Passover!!! ["many...shall sit down with Abraham"]

(sent out on 2/8/12)
Historic "moon hiding of Spica" & this weekend!!! (a sign of our "hiding"?)

FROM: Saturday, February 18, 2006 - Day of TWIN "SAME HOUR**" heavenly signs -
LINK / LINK (same hr.)
Also: The miracle of the same hour (signs on 2/18/06)!
TO: Sat. (JEWISH Sabbath), April 7, 2012 - PASSOVER, 2012
...It is 2240 days
...Or 320 weeks

Revelation 3:20 (KJV)
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man
hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to
him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

But the sign to America, I believe, becomes MOST ominous.
What I mean is, we are in the 111th moon from the Scorpion
Moon Eclipse which occurred over DC at Midnight as the
U.S. (the Babylon of the New Testament) entered Iraq (the
Babylon of the Old Testament).

Number 111 is 37 ("the Word of God") X 3 ("RESURRECTION").

"Must be out by May 3rd"..."Last house.." YouTube testimony. (111th full moon)

The next FULL MOON (May 6th) will be the 111th from the Blood
Red Moon in Scorpio which appeared over DC at MIDNIGHT as
the U.S. (the "Babylon" of the New Testament) invaded Iraq (the
"Babylon" of the Old Testament).

55+55 moons from the Blood Red Scorpion
Moon over DC @ Midnight = Passover, 2012!!!

This full moon on May 6th will be the 1st full moon since Passover.

The apostasy of this "Christian" nation has run its course. The
U.S. now makes agreements with Iran (sickening articles below).

Get ready to be "Locked Up Abroad", you might say, if you are
NOT ready. America will NOT be recognized as "home" soon.

Locked Up Abroad

..."Ladies and gentlemen, prior to departure, please fasten
...your seatbelts, sit back, and enjoy your trip, 'TO HELL'!!!"

As I wrote in the title, the Jews are about to "re-enter" a type
of "pre-release" Egypt and ALL nations will be against them!!!
And the world (a "type" of Egypt) will "feel" the wrath of God
until ALL (INCLUDING THE JEWS) get the intended message.

Romans 9 (NIV 1984)
17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

In Iran, US Agreement Is A Done Deal; Next Phase
The Dropping Of Sanctions Starting In June

Report: US Has Made Secret Deal With Iran;
Arab World Is Even Concerned!

Report: US Secretly Making Deals With Iran
That Will Put Israel In Great Danger

Re: Jews & world re-enter Egypt!!; To America, prepare for Hell!! (moon 111 - prepare for departure)

The miracle of the same hour (signs on 2/18/06)!
TO: Sat. (JEWISH Sabbath), April 7, 2012 - PASSOVER, 2012
...It is 2240 days
...Or 320 weeks

Revelation 3:20 (KJV)
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man
hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to
him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

AND

As I wrote in the title, the Jews are about to "re-enter" a type
of "pre-release" Egypt and ALL nations will be against them!!!
And the world (a "type" of Egypt) will "feel" the wrath of God
until ALL (INCLUDING THE JEWS) get the intended message.

What you wrote about "320 weeks" "3:20" and "pre-release" Egypt is similar to what I was reading and thinking this morning before coming to the forum.

This morning I was reading a different 3:20. Instead of Rev 3:20, was reading Exodus 3:20

and I have put forth My hand, and have smitten Egypt with all My wonders, which I do in its midst -- and afterwards he doth send you away.

When Psalm 83 is fulfilled, Isaiah 17 and Isaiah 44, then Israel will finally forsake idols, will forsake trusting in themself. They will know that there is no God beside the Lord.
El Shaddai, the all sufficient and all mighty One will be who Israel looks to, finally. I believe this happens after 1Thess 4:15-18 because after the church is gone, there will be no one for Israel to look to for support but El Shaddai. They won't want a king like the nations any more because all the kings of the nations will have proven to hate them or betray them. They will look up to El Shaddai.

Re: Jews & world re-enter Egypt!!; To America, prepare for Hell!! (moon 111 - prepare for departure)

Regina, you wrote:

...This morning I was reading a different 3:20. Instead
...of Rev 3:20, was reading Exodus 3:20

...and I have put forth My hand, and have smitten Egypt
...with all My wonders, which I do in its midst -- and
...afterwards he doth send you away.

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Not immediately after our departure, they won't. First, they'll turn to the Antichrist for protection, and he and Israel will sign and confirm that fateful 7-year peace treaty guaranteeing Israel's protection and its right to rebuild its temple. Not until the Antichrist commits the abomination of desolation will he reveal his true colors (which Obama has already done, and we haven't even been Raptured yet). Only then will the Jews' eyes be opened.

Yes, but I believe the church will be gone first before Israel turns back to God. Jesus said to pray that we would be counted worthy to escape all these things...
The piece that is hard for me to understand is that when the Jewish people and world re-enter "Egypt" and are in the 70th week of Daniel until the second coming, how does Israel keep from taking the mark of the beast or worshipping His image? They make a covenant with him but do not bow to him?

God will show His wonders again, as in Ex 3:20; then the nations will "agree" to leave Israel alone.
When is this? Is Psalm 83 after the covenant is signed? Does Is 17 happen before the covenant is signed? There are so many views.
There isn't going to be a banner in the sky that says Today is the First Day of finishing Daniel's 70th Week; Repent People, Prepare the Way of the Lord".
Does it start the day we leave? The day Israel is attacked? The day of WWIII? If we are gone and safe it doesn't affect us, but people left behind will need to know what is going on.
The Jewish people and the world are about to re-enter Egypt. America prepare for hell on earth. AntiChrist will have his day and God is having HIS.
ElShaddai wins.

Good question. Since the mark of the beast won't be instituted till the second half of the Tribulation, and since, following the abomination of desolation, the Jews will be given a place of refuge to stay until Jesus returns (which is believed to be Petra), maybe that's how they'll get out of taking his mark and worshipping his image.

On the day that the peace treaty is confirmed, the 7-year Tribulation will officially begin. Those whose eyes are opened will undoubtedly realize what's happening as soon as the Tribulation begins, but those who are spiritually blinded probably won't.

Psalm 83 is actually happening now; it's taking place as I type this. That psalm doesn't describe an actual war, only a plot to eradicate Israel, and Israel's enemies are indeed plotting to do just that. As for Isaiah 17, I don't know when that will happen, to be honest.