Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Must be out by May 3rd"..."Last house.." YouTube testimony. (111th full moon)

Revelation 12:5
She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations
with an iron scepter. And her child was SNATCHED UP to God and
to his throne.
(LISTEN TO YOUTUBE TO "SEE" HOW THIS FITS!!!!)

ALL:

Below is a YouTube sent to me from Mary ("THANKS!").

Back when Harold Camping was making his predictions, for some
reason, I just didn't feel "free" to complain. Some took liberties as
if he were doing something VEEERY wrong. In my opinion, us
watchers "complaining" about a fellow watcher getting it, obviously,
so PUBLICLY wrong, actually just gives MORE AMMO to the VERY,
VERY DEAD "normal" evangelicals. They just rolled over and went
BACK TO SLEEP saying, ***"SEE, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS JUST
LISTEN TO 'US'...COME TO 'US'!!!!!!"

OK.

But this woman actually "THANKS!!!" Harold Camping for making
her think that "She was 'POSSIBLY' not close enough to God."

Of course, MOST evangelicals ***already think they are close enough
and can just go on with "whatever" they want.

Signs of Possible Rapture

+++++++++++

The next FULL MOON (May 6th) will be the 111th from the Blood
Red Moon in Scorpio which appeared over DC at MIDNIGHT as
the U.S. (the "Babylon" of the New Testament) invaded Iraq (the
"Babylon" of the Old Testament).

55+55 moons from the Blood Red Scorpion
Moon over DC @ Midnight = Passover, 2012!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

PS:

Luke 18 (NIV1984)

***The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everybody else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Re: "Must be out by May 3rd"..."Last house.." YouTube testimony. (111th full moon)

A date before May 3rd that bears watching is April 27. On the Hebrew calendar it is Iyar 5; the anniversary of the rebirth of Israel. It is also the 20th day of the Omer. The biblical meaning of the number 20 is REDEMPTION. Just have to wait and see if anything happens.

Re: "Must be out by May 3rd"..."Last house.." YouTube testimony. (111th full moon)

And speaking of those storms Mary (who lives just north of me here in AZ) mentioned in her video...

As I was looking out my front window at the clouds, I could swear that as they formed an opening for the Sun to so shine through...I saw what looked-like to be an eye-shaped forming. Kinda like the above left photo of Jesus looking down on our planet from above. Thank you, Valerie, for that particular photo.

To me, it looked-like it could very well be God's eye peeking through the clouds to giving me His blessed reassurance. So therefore--the Lord was indeed giving us both a sign that He is near us, and that we have nothing to worry about...and that He is about to come 'n' snatch us off of this planet.

Maranatha!
Tammy