Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A video that mentions Christians who do not tithe will go to hell...

Please use discernment. So a while back, I posted on RFTH a question about tithing. This is an issue that really concerns me. I am a Christian, and I believe in tithing, but there are a lot of times that I have not tithed. This is the video that I watched. It talks about how a Christian would go to hell for not tithing. Please watch it and tell me what you discern from it.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

Re: A video that mentions Christians who do not tithe will go to hell...

This sounds an awful lot like what Choo Thomas teaches, bcause that's what she believes. Guess she's not the only one. I categorically reject this kind of false teaching, because there's only one sin that will get a person sent to Hell, and that's the sin of rejecting Jesus' free gift of salvation. A person who's born again is not guilty of that sin, so that person will not go to Hell if he dies this side of the Rapture.

Right Kathy. It is just so convincing as she is so sincere. What then, would we say is the source of her experiences?

Good question, Kristi. All I can say is, it sure doesn't come from God's Word.

The source of false information is from fallen angels who come as angels of light. Remember that Paul said not to accept any other doctrine even if it came from an angel. Fallen angels can transform themselves - the bible says even satan comes as an angel of light. That is the level of their powers of deception. Here at the very end before Jesus comes there is a huge amount of wrong teaching and deception flowing.

The thief on the cross never had a chance to tithe and Christ told him he would be with him in paradise. Our sins are covered by Christ's blood so I don't believe that not tithing will keep a person out of heaven. The only thing that lack of tithing may do is give less or no rewards in heaven.

Do not be pushed into bondage by lies.. Salvation is by the blood of Jesus, a FREE GIFT, we do not have to buy our way into Heaven.. We can NOT work our way into Heaven either, as some try to tell you. Our righteousness is as filthy rags.. I've heard some stated that we have to be righteous to make it..

If that's the case, then Jesus died in vain, didn't he..

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

He is the door, the only way to the Father, and that's by his shed blood on the cross that sets you and me FREE, whereas you and I will become priests and kings ruling and reigning with Jesus here on this earth for 1000 years.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Tithing to God by the Hebrew children was done in grain crops NOT coins.. I've heard people try to explain that they didn't have coins back then, so they only traded with grain.. That's a lie also.. There's been money as far back as mankind almost...

Myself, I give to help the Church that I attend, but I know there are some folk that have little to give and the Bible states to give what you "purpose". IF you can afford something then ask God to bless that amount as you give it.. I do this every Sunday as I give, I ask God to bless and use it to lead lost people to salvation and to help the upkeep of the building..

2Cor 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, OR of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

If you feel like you are obligated or have to give, then don't. You give because you want to give because of LOVE to help adding souls to the kingdom of Heaven.

God is NOT forcing you to give., but I have done so thru the years and God has always kept me in money.. NO DEBTS..

Anytime you hear this kind of non-sense run away from it.. Jesus gives us life MORE ABUNDANT by His Son, Jesus, He has set us free from bondage..

BUT notice this verse. What is this saying to you.

2Cor.9:6 ¶ But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

I'll tell you what I did after I got out of the service back in 1971..

I was trying to get a job close to my home. I had already past one up, but I'd have had to move or drive many miles daily..

So one Sunday as I set in Church, I did a silent prayer making a deal with God. I told him that I'd give $5 a week if he'd give me this job I wanted..

A few minutes later they had the offering.. I opened up my wallet, I had a one dollar bill and five dollar bill..

It strained me to throw the $5 in, but I realized that God was testing me to see how serious I wanted that job.

That following Thursday I got the Job.. And as long as I had that job I always give.. A few years later I increased my giving.. BTW, I do not have a job now, OLD..LOL... But I still give, NOT THAT I HAVE TOO, but because I love too..

This works, giving, and all these other things will be the "REWARDS" at the Award ceremony, at the Bema Seat of Christ.. They have NOTHING to do with salvation though.. We have been bought and paid for by Jesus, thru his shed blood...

Glory hallelujah to the Lamb of God, God's only begotten Son..

Joseph

Awesome testimony RJ! Thank you!

Texas Sue
The source of false information is from fallen angels who come as angels of light. Remember that Paul said not to accept any other doctrine even if it came from an angel. Fallen angels can transform themselves - the bible says even satan comes as an angel of light. That is the level of their powers of deception. Here at the very end before Jesus comes there is a huge amount of wrong teaching and deception flowing.

You are right Texas Sue. The ting that confuses me, is why would Satan want to tell people about hell being real? Doesn't he not want people to know about hell? I feel so bad because I have given Choo Thomas CD's and this girl's cd's out trying to witness to people.

Kristi, I think Satan is trying here to deceive Christians who already believe in hell. He is trying to confuse us and make us doubt our salvation. he loves to see God's people living in fear, confusion and bondage and not sure of what to believe.

Yes, we have to test everything against the scriptures. If it doesn't match up, then it isn't from God no matter how good it sounds. Satan is very crafty and very good at the deception business. We have to be sure to know our scripture in these last days. Jesus himself warned us. The first thing He said in Matthew 24 when the disciples asked about the signs of the end was, "Take heed that no one deceives you." Test everything, weigh everything, if it can't be supported by the Word, then run from it.

Kristi,

Please read this thread, it will put your mind at ease about tithing, we had the "Question" before...and the thread is called "Question"!

It's an excellent read, and I totally agree with it.

Scroll down to where I posted...all the information is there.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/v2/#bn-forum-1-1-3138553015/389/1191163/show

Don't let this trouble you heart, read it and let it bring you the peace of Christ!

Blessings!

Valerie

For some reason, Valerie, the link doesn't work. When I clicked on it, all I got was the forum's service manager. Fortunately, the thread showed up in that service manager, so I was able to do a search for that thread. Here's the link:

Question...

Thanks Kathy, that's odd...! This has only happened a couple of times, must be something to do with bravenet server.

I'm glad you found it and bumped it up to the top!

God Bless!

Valerie

Hey, when I went to a cult/church a few years ago they taught tithing like crazy. We were kicked out by this church, and ive gone through extreme fear that we are 'out from the covering'. It also didn't help me that i read choo thomas' book and she metions you go to hell if you don't tithe. I was FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKED right out.
What ive done since this time is asked God... BEGGED GOD to tell me if I need to tithe - outside of reading His bible - because the bible had been so twisted to me by docterines of man.
I couldn't be more open to the thought of tithing. Even if it did nothing but save my behind from the fires of hell. But God has not ever said yes to tithe yet. Soooooo... I feel at peace that I don't because He knows I would if He told me to.

comeflyintothesky,

You should read the link above about tithe! Apparently the poor were never required to tithe! Jesus was poor and He didn't tithe! Tithing never had anything to do with money either...! Sorry, but some people whom have written books about going to Heaven, have either not been there at all, and are out to make a buck, and others do it for being famous. There are very few, and those that have are not out to make money on a book, etc.

So be careful what you believe...Believe in God's Holy word, and follow it. It's a sure thing, and truth.

Blessings!

Valerie

Interesting Valerie,
If that's the case then I am not worried, because I have a household of 9, and we are barely getting by.

[Quote from www.tithinginfo.com]...On prosperity preaching: I began to read and write down every word as recorded in the Gospels. I wept that I could have been so wrong, preaching another gospel and another Jesus. Jesus called riches "deceitfulness of riches." He even said, "Woe unto the rich!" He was saying things like, "You can't serve God and money." He never cast wealth and riches into a good light. How could I have spent so much time emphasizing financial blessing?
I'd always quoted 3 John 2, saying, "Above all things God wants you to prosper." I loved that Scripture. It looks great on a TV screen when you're raising funds, and I interpreted it as God wants you to be rich. But when I got to the words of John, I said, "Now this don't make sense." So I took the word prosper apart in the Greek and found out it's made up of two words — the first word means good or well and the second road. It's a progressive word, so it's like a journey. So, here's John saying, basically, "Beloved, I want you to have a good journey through life as your soul has a good journey to heaven." It was a greeting! Building theology on that is like building the church on "Have a nice day."
I began to look up all the Scriptures used in prosperity teaching, such as "Give and it shall be given unto you." When I put that Scripture back into its context, I found Christ was teaching on forgiveness, not on money. He was teaching us that by the same measure that we forgive, we will be forgiven.
I had gotten my sermons from other people. The Bible warns about the shepherds who get their messages from each other. I think today the reason we have another gospel and another Jesus being preached is because men have gotten their sermons from each other and from motivational teaching. A lot of what's being taught today is simply motivational teaching with a few Scriptures put to it... [END QUOTE]

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

WOW!! what was said in this quote was so amazing!! Its sad but the church today is under such heavy bondage and a spirit of condemnation upon them. In Christ we should be free, but many times we feel accused, or guilty. I mean its fine to feel that way sometimes, if its the holy spirit convicting you of sin, But its very sad indeed when its due to the teachings of man, using bible scriptures as their tool to guilt their flocks into submission.

What you quoted Kristi rings true of today's messages in churches and TV Evangelisim. Today more than ever we need to be grounded in scriptures as someone mentioned before in one of the threads here. The sad part is that what we really need is spiritual discernment and how to rightly divide the word of God or how to understand the whole counsel of God. Because, honestly the trouble is as come fly into the sky stated before, the problem is that they teach you from the scriptures themselves and twisted in such a way that you start believing it in such a way. Especially if you have heard it that way for years, they place such fear upon you that you are afraid to think for yourself and disagree with their interpretation of the scriptures.

Years ago I used to read many books, and used to watch many ministries on television. I don't do that anymore, I try to stick to scripture as much as possible. Yes, there are still some ministries that I keep up with sometimes, or teachers I like, and some books that I still find very good read or inspirational. However, I think its important that we study the word as much as possible and ask God to give us discernment, especially in the days we live in. Deception is high these days. I always pray that for myself, that God lead me away from any false doctrines and that he may help me to rightly discern his word.

Lucy