Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warnings! (some since Purim); something "CLOSE"!!!?

ALL:

This morning, I received a call which woke me up at 2:03 a.m.
on a new cell phone. I thought it was my mother calling me
from her room and went and woke her up but it wasn't her.
So, I looked at the phone call record and it was a "restricted"
call or did not have a return phone number.

The phone call (at 2:03 a.m.) came 123 minutes past MIDNIGHT.
The number "4" would be the next digit (1-2-3-4) and number
"4" means "Earth; door"

On the day of Purim (3/8), a storm hit about sundown (5:30 p.m.)
and knocked off our electricity for nearly 4 hours. It was PITCH
BLACK DARK as we went to bed with our flashlights.

But, the storm MUST have knocked down a large Oak limb in
our yard "as" it passed "on" Purim. The limb was NOT rotten,
and, in fact had a rope swing for children tied to the VERY limb
which fell!! (As I wrote earlier, PLAY-TIME ABOUT OVER!) It was
the only real damage in our yard.

Yesterday, I was opening a drawer in my bathroom and heard a
"BUZZZZ" coming from close proximity. It sounded JUST LIKE
the "BUZZZZ" of a rattlesnake before it strikes!!!! It turned out to
be some old electric toothbrush that had been put there a long
time ago. "WHY?" it decided to "BUZZZZ" at me, I don't know?
Another warning of something "CLOSE"!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mark W posted:)
The movie, "Titanic"

I just caught it this evening that the movie, "Titanic" is being returned to the theaters (in 3D) on April 4th.

What timing!!!

(Val responded)

Re: The movie, "Titanic"

Mark W,

Perfect timing indeed! I saw the Titanic movie when it first came out on a video! I forget who bought it for me, as a gift, but I remember watching it.

In the beginning of the movie someone had said
"Even God couldn't sink this ship!"

This statement is a historical fact, on its maiden voyage the "Titanic" was
hailed as a ship that even God couldn't sink.

Well, God sunk it. If they would put enough life boats on it but they didn't believe it would sink, therefore, they didn't bother.

The death count of the Titanic was in direct proportion to the faith that was put in the ship instead of God.

It seems to me that in the sinking of the Titanic, God was teaching mankind a lesson. Put your faith in God, not in Man! 1500 men, women, and children perished. Death came a calling, when they least expected it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Number "44" (as in the "date", 4/4) means "judgment of the world".

"O" is our 44th president.

Will we "make it" to 4/4 prior to a MAJOR JUDGMENT and RAPTURE?

There are WARNINGS out there!!!

There is also a MAJOR SIGN that the church will be escaping with
Jesus PRIOR TO 4/4. Venus ("Jesus") travels through Pleiades
("the congregation of the judge or ruler") on 4/1-3. We could be
GONE before then as the 144,000 become "sealed" afterwards!!!
That CERTAINLY would fit a dream where I was being brought a
"WHITE WEDDING GARMENT" after I "hit" 4-4-4 on a VERY OLD
slot machine (in a dream, post below)!!!

Investigating "444" (PARABLE OF WHITE CLOTHES)

ALSO,

Listen to Mark's words at least from 4:00 to 6:00 for a warning for
3/13-23 (which he plays from Hummingbird027).

ARE WE DAYS AWAY FROM A MAJOR EVENT?

"BLESSINGS!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

Re: Warnings! (some since Purim); something "CLOSE"!!!?

Calvin, my nextdoor neighbor's daughter that was inflicted with Spinabifada (sp.?) died sometime during last night of this morning of 03.14.2012.

My toilet bgan flushing for no reason, but it could've been acting up...b/c the Lord chose to take her home last night.

You can, infact read my post under Kasey's thread that's titled--Signs In The Stars (Jupiter & Venus). OK?

Maranatha
Tammy

Tammy:

Yes, it is ALWAYS sobering when a neighbor or someone
close passes. Especially now!!!

This morning, my mother wanted to clean up around my
father's old desk so she had me move it. Then, when our
help was cleaning, she found a watch that my mother had
given him on their "50th" ("Holy Spirit; Pentecost; Jubilee")
wedding anniversary that had been lost for over 6 years.

Another sign?!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

PS:

There are some EXTREMELY sobering dreams in the
dream section!!!

Calvin
Tammy:

Yes, it is ALWAYS sobering when a neighbor or someone
close passes. Especially now!!!

This morning, my mother wanted to clean up around my
father's old desk so she had me move it. Then, when our
help was cleaning, she found a watch that my mother had
given him on their "50th" ("Holy Spirit; Pentecost; Jubilee")
wedding anniversary that had been lost for over 6 years.

Another sign?!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

PS:

There are some EXTREMELY sobering dreams in the
dream section!!!

Calvin, did you read my post in its entirety on Kasey's SIGNS IN THE STARS (Jupiter & Venus) thread, here on "this" forum?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes ma'am!!!

I'm VERY GLAD she's not in any more pain!!!

~~~~

An hour later, the morgue's dark van came to pick up her body. I ask you, could that had been what the Lord was telling me, by messing with my toilet's flusher?

I think that the Lord was also trying to tell me that he took my neighbor's daughter home to be with Him last night, and now she's in no more pain. Don't you think so too?

~~~~~

Kasey, I saw them too, outside my front window... and I totally agree with you 100%!!!

This morning, I saw our Moon in its half-Moon cycle high up in the sky. For the last couple days, I thought it looked pretty weird. Have you folks noticed it too?

And if that wasn't enough...last night, my toilet flushed 3/or four times for no apparent reason, until around 5:05 a.m. (MT) when I got up to relieve myself. Then it behaved normally after that. Me thinks that our Lord was either showing me His sense of humor, or was trying get me up for some unknown reason.

When I did get up, I saw a white 4-door Chevy Tahoe parked out in front. Then as it got lighter, I saw the gold print on the front of it, which said--County Coroner. Then I knew what happened. Our nextdoor neighbor's daughter inflicted with Spinabifada (sp.?) all her life, must've passed away sometime during the night. An hour later, the morgue's dark van came to pick up her body. I ask you, could that had been what the Lord was telling me, by messing with my toilet's flusher?

I think that the Lord was also trying to tell me that he took my neighbor's daughter home to be with Him last night, and now she's in no more pain. Don't you think so too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. When someone close to you; a nextdoor neighbor or loved one dies, do strange things (like my toilet) occur in your homes too?