Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The movie, "Titanic"

I just caught it this evening that the movie, "Titanic" is being returned to the theaters (in 3D) on April 4th.

What timing!!!

Re: The movie, "Titanic"

Mark W,

Perfect timing indeed! I saw the Titanic movie when it first came out on a video! I forget who bought it for me, as a gift, but I remember watching it.

In the beginning of the movie someone had said
"Even God couldn't sink this ship!"

This statement is a historical fact, on its maiden voyage the "Titanic" was
hailed as a ship that even God couldn't sink.

Well, God sunk it. If they would put enough life boats on it but they didn't believe it would sink, therefore, they didn't bother.

The death count of the Titanic was in direct proportion to the faith that was put in the ship instead of God.

It seems to me that in the sinking of the Titanic, God was teaching mankind a lesson. Put your faith in God, not in Man! 1500 men, women, and children perished. Death came a calling, when they least expected it.

Isn't it awesome, that we have put our faith in God, instead of Man; for it is our faith of salvation through Christ our Lord, whom is our Life boat, whom has saved us through the storms of life and once again will come and take us home!

While sudden death and destruction will come a calling on those whom faith is centered on themselves, and their worldly possession to save them. It will happen we they will least expect it, all of it will come to pass. For the bride of Jesus, His coming at the Rapture, and her departure. For rest of the world, God's wrath, sudden death & destruction.

We're all on the same sinking ship at the moment; sinking nations, sinking sinful world...! Ker-plunk seems like everything good and decent is going down the drain! There's a lifeboat, propelled by a Divine Captain at the Helm a coming any moment now to carry all whom have faith, in our Savior, and His saving grace, to rescue us just in the nick of time!
Come what may, we need not fear, for our Divine appointment with Jesus draws very near!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: The movie, "Titanic"

I saw TITANIC way back in 1997, when it originally came out, up in Grants Pass, OR. I then saw it again.

The 2nd time I saw it, I met two ladies; Ingrid Wikstrom & Enez, for whom their father, Edwin Lundstrom, was an Titanic survivor. They connected with the scene for which "Rose DeWitt Bukater" (a fictional character) was floating on a piece of the wreckage.

I became a huge fan of this film...especially that of real-life First Officer, William McMaster Murdoch, who unfortunately lost his life during this tragic event. I also happen to have his biography--"William McMaster Murdoch: A Career at Sea" written by Susanne Stormer, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy