Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THIS SITE IN DANGER OF SHUTTING DOWN - PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO KEEP IT UP & RUNNING!

This is no joke, it may very well happen now. We all know that Google started keeping records on every person whom posts anything anywhere, including emails etc. This site is in danger of being shut down, please do your part to keep it up and running.

This is now required for EVERY site you visit INCLUDING YOUTUBE VIDEO'S, FIVE DOVES, ETC....

When posting any Article from ANY OTHER SITE you
MUST ADD HEADING to the TOP or BOTTOM of each and EVERY POST the following

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALONG WITH A DIRECT CLICKABLE LINK

Make sure when you post a message from another forum,

include exact words and quotation marks:

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

FOLLOW THESE RULES.

Heading as follows, either at top or bottom of your post.

1)Heading exact wording & quotations
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

2 )Copy less than 50% of the article

3) Post a direct link to it!

[ur] link address [/url] add the letter l to [ur]

When this is posted, we're protected from copyright infringement.

Please be careful of copyrights infringments!
I've heard through the grape vine, Some website owners are being sued..! Now, websites will be shut down, as you all know things have drastically changed!

Please start using this form of posting copyright material immediately,

EVERYONE MUST START USING THIS FORM OF POST IMMEDIATELY! THOSE WHOM DON'T WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS
DELETED, NO MATTER IF YOU ARE A LONG TIME MEMBER OR YOU'VE JUST JOINED!

Thanks for your co-operation!
God Bless
Valerie
Head Mod. & Administrator
---------------------------------------

Re: THIS SITE IN DANGER OF SHUTTING DOWN - PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO KEEP IT UP & RUNNING!

Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes

Written by enigmax on November 26, 2010
Following on the heels of this week’s domain seizure of a large hiphop file-sharing links forum, it’s clear today that the U.S. Government has been very busy. Without any need for COICA, ICE has just seized the domain of a BitTorrent meta-search engine along with those belonging to other music linking sites and several others which appear to be connected to physical counterfeit goods.

While complex, it’s still possible for U.S. authorities and copyright groups to point at a fully-fledged BitTorrent site with a tracker and say “that’s an infringing site.” When one looks at a site which hosts torrents but operates no tracker, the finger pointing becomes quite a bit more difficult.

When a site has no tracker, carries no torrents, lists no copyright works unless someone searches for them and responds just like Google, accusing it of infringement becomes somewhat of a minefield – unless you’re ICE Homeland Security Investigations that is.

This morning, visitors to the Torrent-Finder.com site are greeted with an ominous graphic which indicates that ICE have seized the site’s domain.

(read what is posted further at the website, about copyright infringements - 5 years in prison and $250,000 fine) Yikes!!!

continued...click on Website

Re: THIS SITE IN DANGER OF SHUTTING DOWN - PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO KEEP IT UP & RUNNING!

Thanks to Texas Sue, for reminding me and bringing this to my attention; God Bless you dear Sister in Christ! Love in Jesus, Valerie

Valerie, Question About Proper Posting of News Articles

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1214709&cmd=show

Will do and my apologies for all of the times I may have not posted properly. God bless you all in Jesus' name.

Valerie if a Y Tube video is not copyrighted such as firecharger's videos can somebody still post them without doing all that or do you still want us to do it?

"Fair use for information or discussion purposes." Does that have to be in red? Silly questions but I don't know.

Academic question in my case--I don't know how to post in red! So I hope that's not a requirement.

To answer your questions all at once!!!

Must be on ALL posts, articles, videos, no matter if the site is copyrite or not!!! That means anything from any other site than our own.

No it doesn't have to be posted in red.

The address url must accompany each and every single post from another site as well!

If anyone see's their post deleted and I haven't posted why I deleted it, then you'll know that it was improperly posted and had to be removed.

I have no choice but to take this forward method, because apparently, the sticky's above have not worked, due to the fact some people just don't read them.

Thank you to those whom have been following the rules for posting.

Valerie

I just posted this notice on a recent thread I contributed to regarding Steve Quayle:

Do we need to go back and add this notice to other older posts we have written and YouTube videos, as well? I definitely want to help protect this site!

YbiC, Rick

I have been guilty of posting youtube songs and info youtubes without that disclaimer statement of "Fair use for ...." I thought it was just for news articles and didn't realize it stretched to those, so my apologies. Thanks for the info on that Valerie.

Rick,

Once you post anything there is only a window of about 60 minutes to edit your own post. Anytime after that, all I can do is, get into my Bravenet account, and delete the posts in question. I can't edit any of the posts including my own.

I thank you for trying to help...you can all help by starting to use the Heading, and url address immediately.

Blessings!

Valerie

Thank you to those whom have taken the initiative and started posting correctly! Another thanks goes to those that caught their own mistakes and re-posted, then asked to have the incorrect posting deleted.

You're all a fine example to follow! Hopefully all will join in so that we might be able to keep this site up and running!!

Blessings!

Valerie

Blessings to you too Valerie. I'm sorry you have to go through all this.

I remember when you first started this site and became very fruitfilled and fruitful to Jesus Christ. The only thing you did not become is a fruit. No I'm only joking. I have so many fruits in there that I just had to throw that in the paragraph.

You have been through many things since than but I know that God has honored your hard work. Look at all the different types of people that have helped other people.

I only remember one time that you said,"Maybe I should not have started this site but I found myself not shaking my head on that one.

I have a feeling that everything is going to be alright because God is with you and your team. Your dedication,sweat and spirit filled soul is letting people know in so many different ways that Jesus is coming very soon!

I apologize too Valerie. I've been posting the articles correctly, except that I had been putting the Header Title BELOW the "Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes."

Also, like TexasSue, I didn't realize we needed to do this for the YouTube videos, as when you click on them at the bottom-right corner, they take you directly to the original YouTube site. However, I will correct this from now on. I can certainly understand your worries and concern...as ANY Government agency is NO ONE to tangle with.

On the other hand, as Bob D said...GOD/JESUS IS ABOVE ALL...and if HE wants this site up and running...then SO IT SHALL BE! HALLELJUAH!! PRAISE KING JESUS!!!

You're a true warrior for our Lord Valerie! It takes some courage to put up a site like this in today's time...with Big Brother watching over our shoulders...ALWAYS! However...SO IS KING JESUS!! It even takes courage to post some of the things that we all do! But like you...I'm willing to take that risk...so that others may learn the TRUTH & SALVATION THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

Luv Ya my dear Sister in Christ Jesus!!

Bought&Paid4,

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

"On the other hand, as Bob D said...GOD/JESUS IS ABOVE ALL...and if HE wants this site up and running...then SO IT SHALL BE! HALLELJUAH!! PRAISE KING JESUS!!!" A Big Amen to that!!!

Don't worry whether you list the heading at the top or bottom, it's acceptable either way! Just make sure you put it on, especially on all videos's and articles from others sites, even if they are exempt before from copy-rites or have no copy-rite infringements posted !

Thank you so much for taking a step in the right direction every little bit helps to keep us up and running.

Jesus is coming soon!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Bob D
Blessings to you too Valerie. I'm sorry you have to go through all this.

I remember when you first started this site and became very fruitfilled and fruitful to Jesus Christ. The only thing you did not become is a fruit. No I'm only joking. I have so many fruits in there that I just had to throw that in the paragraph.

You have been through many things since than but I know that God has honored your hard work. Look at all the different types of people that have helped other people.

I only remember one time that you said,"Maybe I should not have started this site but I found myself not shaking my head on that one.

I have a feeling that everything is going to be alright because God is with you and your team. Your dedication,sweat and spirit filled soul is letting people know in so many different ways that Jesus is coming very soon!

Bob D.,

You always had a way with words, and still do! God Bless you for your using your gift, and may I add you've used it wisely! This is evident in the many studies you had time to write and share with us here.

Bod, Thanks so much for you kind words, but I must say that so many people that come here to post, and read, are some of the nicest, people I've ever met on the internet.

Many like yourself have blessed me much, by sharing their love for the Lord, and for one another. It's awesome when Brothers & Sisters can thrive together in one accord, and enjoy the fruit of their labor, knowing that they are Honoring God, and giving Him all the glory, with their work for His kingdom.

I love all my Brothers & Sisters in Christ, whom all have the same major desires in common. Their love for the Lord and their love for one another, shines brightly, among-st all whom stay, or just are passing through! Jesus called everyone to him, come whosoever will, and I say the same come to Jesus. I thank all those whom helped to make this forum what it is today.

Oh Bob, there been times, when I wanted to throw in the towel in, as the saying goes; but each time this stirring within me,just wouldn't allow me to go through with it. I could almost hear the voice of the Lord saying, Valerie, I never said it would be easy, but I did say it would be worth it. That, and my Love for the Lord, & people, kept me hanging on, and forward march, and just didn't look back. The pity party was over, time to get back to work.

From your lips Bob to God's ears;

"I have a feeling that everything is going to be alright because God is with you and your team. Your dedication,sweat and spirit filled soul is letting people know in so many different ways that Jesus is coming very soon!"

Maranatha!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

-PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO KEEP THIS SITE UP & RUNNING-

PLEASE DO REMEMBER TO START POSTING THE HEADING ON THE TOP OR BOTTOM ON ALL POSTS, VIDEOS, FROM OTHER SITES.
THIS IS SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION IF THERE IS COPY-RITE INFRINGEMENTS ON THE SITE OR NOT WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD POST IT....!

POST AN URL FOR ALL ARTICLES, HOWEVER IF YOU POST A VIDEO, YOU NEED NOT POST AN URL ADDRESS...ONLY THE HEADING.

I HAVE BEEN MORE THAN FAIR, I HAVE STARTED DELETING THE POSTS.

IF YOU REALIZE YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND YOUR EDITING TIME OF 60 MINUTES HAS PAST...PLEASE RE DO A NEW POST, AND LET ME, KATHY, OR SUE KNOW, AND THE INCORRECT POST WILL BE DELETED.

HEADING TO BE POSTED ON ALL ARTICLES, VIDEOS

Must be on ALL posts, articles, videos, no matter if the site is copy-rite or not!!! That means anything from any other site than our own.

No it doesn't have to be posted in red.

The address url must accompany each and every single post from another site as well EXCEPT IF YOU POST A VIDEO!

If anyone see's their post deleted and I haven't posted why I deleted it, then you'll know that it was improperly posted and had to be removed.

I have no choice but to take this forward method, because apparently, the sticky's above have not worked, due to the fact some people just don't read them.

Thank you to those whom have been following the rules for posting. Please get into the habit of doing it daily, it will become second nature after awhile.

Valerie