Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valerie, Question About Proper Posting of News Articles

Valerie, I have noticed that lately a lot of news articles have been posted without a source url link and without the phrase:

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

Aren't there reasons that make it necessary for us to post both the link and the disclaimer above? Or has that become no longer an issue?

Re: Valerie, Question About Proper Posting of News Articles

Texas Sue, you're absolutely correct! You've made an excellent point. Thanks for noticing. I know that some do post properly and others don't.

I've let many slide by...but now I can't afford too any longer!!!

I don't want this site taken down, and most here will probably agree with me.

I also don't want to get in to trouble from other sites, with copy rites, etc.

PLEASE I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU FROM NOW ON...POST

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

ALONG WITH THE URL ADDRESS!

FROM NOW I, KATHY, KEVIN, WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DELETE THE POSTS, WHETHER YOU ARE A LONG TIME MEMBER OR JUST JOINED.

PLEASE BEAR WITH US WE'RE LIVING IN THE END TIMES, WHICH ARE DIFFICULT, PERILOUS, AND UNPREDICTIBLE!

BLESSINGS IN JESUS,

Valerie

I'LL PUT A STICKY UP....I HOPE YOU'LL ALL DO YOUR PART! IT WOULD MAKE THIS JOB A LOT MORE EASIER ON ALL OF US!

Thanks for the clarification Valerie. There is so much going on now and I sure don't want to try to get on RFTH and find it is not there. I love this page and all the friends here. Don't want to lose access.

Thank you again Texas Sue for bringing this to my attention!!! From now on ALL articles including Videos, etc., from ANY other site MUST have the proper format of posting or the post will be deleted!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie