Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese Postings will be deleted...DO NOT POST, as his views are NOT PRE TRIBULATION!

Calvin & Everyone,

I received emails from Ron Reese and hesistant to post it here. I prefer that we no longer post things from Ron Reese as his views have been incorrect time after time as far as the date of the Rapture, World War 3, etc. He is not a pre tribber, therefore, his point of views may be very confusing to those whom have just started watching for the Pre Trib Rapture...!

I will leave the "alert" post up for a day or two and will delete it from the forum.

Please everyone, just take one thing away with you, warn others that the time is short, and don't give out any timelines.

I therefore put this sticky up noting that we do not agree with Ron Reeses timeline for the Rapture...since we are a Pre Trib forum.

Thanks!

From now on all of Ron Reeses posts will be deleted.

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. This includes "Math Man" as well, if it has anything to do with Ron Reese's studies!

Re: Ron Reese Postings will be deleted...DO NOT POST, as his views are NOT PRE TRIBULATION!

OK, Val, no problem. I thought Mathman had done some good
research in the area of "Babylon" mostly what I was looking at.

BUT........

Right now I'm listening to the Jonathan Kleck interview with
the Colonel under......................

Bought&Paid4
Re: His "ARROGANCY" is ALREADY planning out his GLOBAL KINGDOM!!

......and it is THEE MOST SHOCKING THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!

This is it,,Confirmation
part 1

Welcome Back Col. S. C.
part 2

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Re: Ron Reese Postings will be deleted...DO NOT POST, as his views are NOT PRE TRIBULATION!

Thanks for understanding Calvin,

When I get a chance I will watch/listen to the links you posted!

Blessings!!!

Valerie

Chris,

I like Pastor Paul. Many including myself may not agree with his tribulation views, however he DOES NOT preach that over and over on any of his videos that are posted here. At least none that I am aware of. Most of Pastor Pauls videos deal with current news stories etc. Just because we may not agree on his tribulation views doesnt mean we shouldnt be watching his videos on todays world news that has nothing to do with his views concerning the tribulation etc.

Also- I dont get into the whole setting dates and all but concerning Ron Reese- You cant keep setting dates and say it is from the Lord etc and continue to post those here. Nothing that I see of Pastor Paul is similar in any way of Ron Reese.

God bless you,

Eric

Chris,

Thanks for noticing, you are very observant!!!

I do understand where you're coming from Chris, however, this is how I see it from my prospective!

I have never seen Kevin post any mid or post tribulation Rapture studies from Pastor Paul...therefore, I think we should continue to let Kevin post his videos, as they don't break any rules here.

As far as Ron Reese is concerned, his posts are 99% about us being in the tribulation already, etc. etc. therefore, I prefer, his articles are not posted here, seeing we're a Pre Tribulation Rapture forum.

Like Eric has mentioned, many times Ron stated that this is from the Lord and that is, for example Rapture dates, etc.; only to fail over and over again. Therefore, this leads to much confusion amongst, new comers here, whom are just beginning to learn about the imminent Rapture.

We need to learn how to use our God given discernment, to distinguish what is and what is not of, or, from God. The word of God, the Bible, is the best for reference in all things. The Living word of God, Jesus Christ, is truth, all truth, and nothing but God's divine truth. This is why, Jesus sent us God's Holy Spirit, to teach us, guide us, and lead us to God's truth, not man's so called truth!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Chris,

One last thing for humor sake anyway...lol

When we get raptured up to heaven I am sure the Lord will grant you the priveledge to be the first one to tell Pastor Paul "ARE YOU SERIOUS????WHAAAATTT????"

I sent a YouTube message to Paul Begley concerning his view on the rapture. I'm waiting for his response.

Kevin