Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
His "ARROGANCY" is ALREADY planning out his GLOBAL KINGDOM!!

"FAIR USE FOR EDUCATION & DISCUSSION"

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/02/14/oops-obama-administration-reveals-global-government-plan-if-given-second-term/

"Oops – Obama Administration Reveals Global Government Plan If Given Second Term

Make no mistake – when the Director of the White House National Economic Council reveals a desire to implement a global tax on all nations, he is also revealing the Obama administration’s strong desire to govern well beyond the confines of America’s borders if re-elected in 2012.

The Obama adminstration’s Gene Sperling and his globalization hopes were put on display in a public forum this past week where the NEC director gave a strong push for what he deems a much needed “global minimum tax.” This tax would, according to Sperling, help ensure everyone is “paying their fair share.” (A prominent Barack Obama re-election theme)

As to who would oversee the implementation of such a new world order measure, Sperling said little – brushing past the implications by simply stating more information of the plan would be forthcoming at a later date. This admission though suggests the Obama administration already has the plan far beyond the speculative stage – it is likely ready to be implemented during a second Obama term. ..."

Looking like the WHITE HORSE is about to RIDE??? WHAT SAY Y'ALL???

Re: His "ARROGANCY" is ALREADY planning out his GLOBAL KINGDOM!!

I can't believe the Bride of Christ is still here seeing these things unfold, it almost feels fake you know? Only because it is SO obvious to the Watchmen and women what is coming to the entire planet, yet people refuse to listen and see. Shake the church awake Lord! Time is running out!

Wow - talk about "the handwriting on the wall". Thanks B&P4.... this really is getting surreal isn't it? The world doesn't have a clue!!!

Clay, I agree, it's hard to believe we're still here to see it all right before our eyes.

This must be the year, and the season I believe is here. Come, please, Lord Jesus... we want to go home.

Bought&Paid4,

Well Well, he's already showing that He's not willing to step down from power!!!

This "ONE" can not be trusted!!! Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing! ONE WORLD DICTATOR IS PLANNING AHEAD!!!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Hear!!! Hear!!! B&P4, if this isn't proof enough that Zero is the AC, I don't know what else does, do you!?

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Although THIS is an older article from last spring...it backs up what I've mentioned in another thread. That is...that I "personally" heard & saw ZERO say in a speech, via YouTube, that in his HealthCare plan, ALL US citizens would be chipped with an RFID device, by March of 2013. As already mentioned, when I had went to link that video for a previous Christian forum, it was GONE...NO WHERE to be found!! I've searched for it since...but it doesn't exist! Anyways...this link above...describes it in full detail. Just thought I'd share.

MARANATHA!!!

Bought&Paid4,

after listening to the link you posted from Col. S.C., I went to the Daniel Ott website and found a more recent interview with S.C. where he talks about an alien/demon/nephilim invasion in 2012 and speaks of it happening early in the year. Of course his stories are so out there that it is difficult to believe what he says is true and yet we know of what happened in Noah's time that brought about the flood. I am still pondering these things but if anyone wants to hear it, after going to the link for Daniel Ott's "The Edge", scroll down the home page about 2/3rds' of a way and it is just below another interview dated January 14th. As Johnny Carson would say 'this is weird, wacky stuff".

I would have to agree TexasSue. It's truly hard to know WHO is for real...& who isn't anymore! The thing that's unsettling though, is that there have been numerous "whistleblowers" who have come out with these stories...some with credible evidence...such as Phil Schneider. Also, when you take "current" info and compare it to Biblical info...it sure seems to tell a scary story!!!

I believe 100% that the Nephillim WILL return...as Jesus Himself said that the end days would be "as in the days of Noah." I believe THIS to mean that the Nephillim would be in control of things and "interbreeding" with mankind again! Noah's bloodline was the ONLY pure bloodline left in those days. Also consider all of the UFO's that have been sighted...just this year alone! I personally believe that an Alien/Demon Invasion (AC's support troops) is imminent, as is the Rapture.

Bought&paid4, I just came back from Daniel Ott's site after listening to part of an interview with Douglas Riggs who is a pastor that had church members whom he counseled who were survivors or escapees of SRA and multiple personality disorder (demonic oppression/possession). He learned through helping these survivors who had several splintered personalities from the abuse they suffered, about the hybrid breeding program, and a coming alien(read-demon/hybrid) disclosure.

He has learned that this is satan's attempt to build an army for himself to fight against Jesus' return. A whole lot of what he was saying matches Col. S.C.'s info - wow! One word of warning though - COl. S.C. does not believe in a rapture unless it happens at the very end so he is post-trib. He thinks all Christians will be forced to make a decision about taking the mark and suffering through the horrors that are upcoming.

One other word about the so-called disclosure time. Could this be what John was referring to in Revelation where it tells about the pit being opened up (Deep Underground Military Bases - DUMB's) and locusts coming out with stingers to torment people on the earth? Of course we know that they aren't really locusts, but demons because it says their leader is a fallen angel - Abaddon or Apollyon(Apollo) the Destroyer.