Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Pastor Paul Begley Explains The Flying Crucifix Aftermath!

I'm starting over with a new Paul Begley video thread. Most of you have probably seen the video from a couple of days ago when Pastor Paul's crucifix came flying off his cabinet while he was making his video. In this new video, he gives his explanation of why it happened. I know from the past, he explained that the reason he has that crucifix is because it's a family heirloom that belonged to his father in law. Pastor Paul believes that Satan or another fallen angel was responsible for the crucifix coming off the cabinet. I can't say whether that's why it happened or not, but he said that he had it secured pretty well on the cabinet. God bless Pastor Paul and his continuing stand for Jesus Christ!

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Pastor Paul Begley Explains The Flying Crucifix Aftermath!

My gut told me this but I was hoping it was something else like a tremor. It doesn't matter. We who believe are protected and have nothing to fear. I have complete peace about this now.

shannon

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Pastor Paul Begley Explains The Flying Crucifix Aftermath!

I never doubted it was real as I have had so many similar experiences along with family and friends.
To GOD be the Glory when the enemy so blatantly and foolishly defies HIM like this!
God will use these 2 videos to continue to glorify Himself and draw people to Himself in these last days!

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Isaiah 14:16

Kevin, any sign of the video about the sounds around the world that was put together on one tape that was to be E mailed to Paul by chance?

He promised to get it up loaded on Youtube as sooon as his friend could get it emailed to him.

Each sound has a quality of some music instrument like cellos and differnt woodwinds? I miised his show today and was wondering about it.

Kevin,

Thanks for starting a new thread, as I had asked you to do so. I appreciate it!! Your thread and my prayer thread were getting much to long, and to make a faster download for those on dial up, and the keeping the forum up, etc. etc. things had to be changed. Kevin I will pin this as a Sticky for you at the top of the forum once again!

I’m so glad you posting this updated video on that crucifix thrown at the Pastor!!!
I knew immediately that this was the manifestation of Satan! The Pastor was very serious in this video; it stunned him as this is the first time something like that happened in 20 years. He was so affected by what had happed, that he prayed and anointed the house with oil! He was home alone, just with his little dog when it happened. It scared the dog as well. He knew immediately when the crucifix hit face down, it was the Devil. He wasted no time getting into prayer, and prayed for the longest time. We must take things like this very seriously....I applaud the Pastor for putting the crucifix back up where it belonged, to show Satan that He stands up for the word of God , Jesus, and the symbol of Jesus’ suffering, the crucifix; that nothing or no one, be it Satan, or a person, will shake his faith, or what it stands for lightly.

YES PASTOR PAUL BEGLEY, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, THE CRUCIFIX IS A SYMBOL OF CHRIST'S SUFFERING AT CALVARY!!! LIKE I MENTIONED IT BEFORE, I HAVE A CRUCIFIX IN MY BEDROOM, TO REMIND ME CONSTANTLY THAT JESUS SUFFERED FOR MY SINS ON CALVARY! I ALSO WEAR ONE AROUND MY NECK, WHICH MY MOTHER GAVE ME BEFORE SHE DIED! I WEAR IT SO THAT OTHERS, WHOM SEE ME, WILL SEE THIS SYMBOL AND BE REMINDED THAT JESUS SUFFERED FOR THEM ALSO. HE DIED FOR ALL OF US. THEREFORE, WE SHOULD LIVE FOR HIM. [CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY]

I posted that supernatural video under the last post on the old thread, where the crucifix goes flying off the wall, along with my reply. I deleted my own thread on it!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1180514&cmd=show

I have seen manifestations of Angels as well as Demons; therefore, I take things like this very seriously. I have been physically protect by Angels, and have had demons try to attack me...God always came through! THANKS BE TO GOD!

God Bless Pastor Paul, and may he continue, serving the Lord, and may he never be ashamed of keeping a crucifix and following God's Holy Spirit, no matter what people may write or say. After all we are not here to please people; we're here to please God first and foremost.

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Mary,
I looked back at the recent videos from pastor Paul, but I didn't find one yet about a tape of the mysterious sounds. I'll be keeping an eye out for it in the days ahead. I appreciate everyone's comments about this new thread, and it's clear to see that spiritual warfare is ramping up as we get closer to the rapture and tribulation period. God bless!

Kevin

Kevin.....CLAY FOUND IT !!!! Yea

In the thread up above 100 % Non Hoax thread at the top.

Condensed version of it:

The other thread as a 10 min. thing.

OOOOOOOps the longer version starts at 7 min mark I think

Thanks Mary for this video!

Very interesting to hear all those sounds put together; very apocalyptic sounding for sure!

That booming sound that sounds like a drum beat is what I heard, boom, boom, boom. I knew the sounds were coming from Heaven and perhaps the last warning for Mankind, before the apocalypse take place.

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Thanks Mary! I'm glad that Clay found it for us. I noticed that Pastor Paul just made the video today. The sounds all put together are amazing!

Kevin

Yes !!!! It is amazing. Valerie it does sound like it's coming from heaven. The trumpet is about to do sound.....

And it makes me want to shout .

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Says "Cut Out Cancer Israel"

This is the latest Paul Begley video today. Lots of things going on concerning Iran and the soon coming war! Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Says "Cut Out Cancer Israel"

Kevin & Everyone,

The following is for your discernment! I received this in my email the other day, and this person was hoping I would share the following with you.

Here are a few paragraphs snippets, I have copied and pasted from his original email!

He called Himself "A lurker fan" of RFTH!
He's also Family & Marital Therapist...prayerwork for God for the last 6 years!

For your Discernment,

"Dear Valerie,

I have wanted to write for some time but hadn't gotten around to it,-if only to say "thank you." I have faith in your discernment, judgement and your integrity and that you run your forum with these qualities.

I am a Canadian west coaster Family and Marital Therapist, who has been called to do a different kind of prayerwork for God these last 6 years

God doesn't want me talking about my past prayers, although I havent been called to do much of that for a while. It was like he had me do my "work" and now I am done. He still doesnt allow me to join forums and I am not completely clear on why, (which is why i am writing you directly) but who am I to question Him? But I did want you to know I was told about a week before the American elections that Obama was the antichrist. Shortly after elections I had a few very unsavory dreams of him, as well. My one friend I told that to, laughed at me like crazy, especially when he got a Pulitzer Peace Prize, for what I asked? I hope he gets it now.

The motivator for writing today, although I had decided to write you last week is that my neice (prayer partner) had a series of visions a few years ago of Hell. With that thought in mind I will tell you i am one of those who heard the "strange noises" January 22 from 3am to 5am. It started with what sounded like low deep growling then moved into a creaking and groaning kinda noise, with an echo and reverb -- dimensional sound to it. I was troubled by it and the other visions as listening to them I knew inside that it could not be anything good. Paul Begley has a friend who layered the sounds on top of each other and presented it today. My niece, (who is a corporate security consultant--I mention our occupations so you don't think we are the complete lunatics that I sometimes feel like) heard it this morning and was having a bit of a meltdown. The sounds when layered and bound together sound almost identical to what she heard in her Visions of Hell. Her words exactly were "The only missing thing from the mix was "bagpipes" and the "screaming" it is a sound you don't forget. It was played like a kind of "anthem" down there." The issue I found is that for some reason Paul seems to think they are a good thing... like an orchestra tuning. I am having difficulty understanding how anyone hearing the "mix" can think it is good, but there you have it. I will let you listen to it and use your own discernment. I will confess it worries me that people might be interpreting this as good.

From the day I heard it myself I haven't once asked myself what it was. My question has always been "what does it mean?" I am no closer today to recieving the answer to that, but I suspect a variety of events have allowed either the wall to thin between this realm and that one, or the Hallogen Collider, which was fully implemented back in July 26th (I believe?) opened a small inter-dimensional hole, which was one of thier hoped for outcomes ( a door to a different dimension I think was how it was promoted). I might point out they never did post the results of that event. At least that I could find."

I don't think these sounds are a good thing, but I definitely think they are a sign.
The bible talks about all of creation groaning for it's redemption.

I also think this could be a sign that hell is expanding. Isaiah 5:14.....Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Below is a recent message from Jonathan & Sebastian:
Jonathan’s- Word from God

2/01/12:10:06P.M.

While praying in tongue with my Mom, JESUS said, “That there will be many people, more than usual going to hell before and during the tribulation.” End.

In his vision above, Jonathan mentions hell expanding BEFORE and during the tribulation. I think it's possible since we are so close to tribulation that we are hearing the sounds of the bowels of the earth expanding.

Matthew 12:40.....For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Ephesians 4:9.....(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Wow Valerie! That email was quite alarming. I don't know where the mysterious sounds are coming from, but they do seem to be yet another sign of how soon the start of the tribulation period is.

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: USA Closes Embassy In Damascus Syria Bible Prophecy

This is one of Pastor Paul's videos from today concerning Damascus. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: USA Military Begin Planning Attack on Syria

This is the newest video from pastor Paul Begley today. Military plans are being made by the US to stop Assad from continuing to kill the Syrian rebels. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Government Says The NDAA Will Make You Feel Better!

This is the latest video from Paul Begley about Obama enacting the NDAA concerning Iran.

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Kim Jong UN Dead

Well, this newest video from Paul Begley is quite shocking! It hasn't been confirmed yet, but there is a credible rumor that Kim Jong Un has been assassinated while visiting Beijing. We will soon find out if it's true I guess.

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Beirut Lebanon River Turns "Blood Red" War Prophecy?

This is a new video from pastor Paul today concerning a river in Beirut turning blood red. Is it a sign from God?

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Iran Says "It Will Not Wait" War Middle East Bible Prophecy

This is a new video from pastor Paul today concerning the upcoming war between Israel and Iran. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Iran 6 Weeks From Nuclear Weapons? Gog And Magog?

This is a new video from Paul Begley about Iran's nuclear program. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Iran 6 Weeks From Nuclear Weapons? Gog And Magog?

I will Chris. I'm glad you like them. God bless!

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Muslims Clash With Israeli Police On Temple Mount!!

This is a new video today from Paul Begley. Big clashes on the temple mount today!

Kevin

Re: Pastor Paul Begley Videos: Muslims Clash With Israeli Police On Temple Mount!!

Chris,
I just read what you posted on the Ron Reese thread, and I'm not sure why you posted it there. I have created this thread a while back to post Paul Begley's daily videos concerning the end times related news stories. I have never heard him say anything about other prophecies having to be fulfilled before the rapture. He is just as excited as we are about the soon rapture of the Bride. If you have any emails from him that describe what your telling me about him, send them to me by email. I'm not posting his videos to deceive anyone or lead them down the wrong path. The videos I post of him are posted to encourage and edify our brothers and sisters in Christ here at RFTH as we watch for Jesus to take us home.

Kevin

Kevin, I just posted my reply to Chris under Ron Reese's thread. I believe you should continue to post Pastor's Paul's video, since they don't break any rules here.

Blessings, Valerie

Here's my reply to Chris,

Chris,

Thanks for noticing, you are very observant!!!

I do understand where you're coming from Chris, however, this is how I see it from my prospective!

I have never seen Kevin post any mid or post tribulation Rapture studies from Pastor Paul...therefore, I think we should continue to let Kevin post his videos, as they don't break any rules here.

As far as Ron Reese is concerned, his posts are 99% about us being in the tribulation already, etc. etc. therefore, I prefer, his articles are not posted here, seeing we're a Pre Tribulation Rapture forum.

Like Eric has mentioned, many times Ron stated that this is from the Lord and that is, for example Rapture dates, etc.; only to fail over and over again. Therefore, this leads to much confusion amongst, new comers here, whom are just beginning to learn about the imminent Rapture.

We need to learn how to use our God given discernment, to distinguish what is and what is not of, or, from God. The word of God, the Bible, is the best for reference in all things. The Living word of God, Jesus Christ, is truth, all truth, and nothing but God's divine truth. This is why, Jesus sent us God's Holy Spirit, to teach us, guide us, and lead us to God's truth, not man's so called truth!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie. I'll always be careful to post Paul Begley's videos that are consistent with our pre-trib rapture beliefs here at RFTH. God bless you Valerie!

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"