Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Door knob "twists" me awake at 4:20!!! (time of Clay's post); Jan. 1...Jan. 1 = 1/1...1/1 (11 11)??

ALL:

JUST as I was about to drift BACK to sleep, my door
knob "twisted" shaking me back into awakeness!!!!!
I looked and it was 4:20!!! [Just to let you know, my
mother is not up (at least I can't hear her stirring) and
she wouldn't do that at 4:20!!!]

42 = the 1st and 2nd Advent ("coming")

Any number times "10" means that meaning AMPLIFIED!!!

Ted Porter did a LARGE study on number 42 which is
posted below by BG Ellis.

BG Ellis (28 Feb 2011)
"When is Jesus Returning? “The Answer is 42!”"

Maybe nothing but 11 11 "could" mean:

January 1st....January 1st

or

1/1....1/1

The
quake from Japan this AM was 6.8.

17 X 4 = 68
17 = "VICTORY"
4 = "Earth; door"

MANY BLESSINGS

“COME, LORD JESUS”!!!!

Calvin

PS:

As I was about to post this, I noted that Clay's
latest post was at 4:20 (same EXACT time)!!!!!

Clay
Jan 1, 2012 - 4:20AM

10! 9! 8! ... who cares, Jesus is coming back soon!

Re: Door knob "twists" me awake at 4:20!!! (time of Clay's post); Jan. 1...Jan. 1 = 1/1...1/1 (11 1

Calvin, please check out my One Night With The King thread, and tell me what you think...such as if whether or not it jives with this, your thread. OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Door knob "twists" me awake at 4:20!!! (time of Clay's post); Jan. 1...Jan. 1 = 1/1...1/1 (11 1

Awesome video from our Sister, wow, right when I hit 'post' about your experience at 4:20am she startled me with her worshipping out loud! amen!

Go to 3:00 of this video, Calvin she is getting 'doorknob' clues about Jesus coming to say He wants to spend time with us. Glory to Jesus, He is so near now!

Comments on the video:

"WHOAAAA!! Right when I hit 'post' about Calvin's doorknob twisting you started praising the Lord in the Heavenly language, you caught me off guard big time Sister! Glory to God He is HERE!!!!"
ClayEudaly 7 seconds ago

"So many Christians are hearing this same knocking sound, and the doorbell ringing, and last night... Our Brother Calvin from the 'Rapture Flight To Heaven' forum was woken up by his doorknob TURNING! Jesus is about to burst through the Door to get us! amen!"
ClayEudaly 1 minute ago

One time while I was going through chemo (I'm healed by Jesus) I was in bed, sound SOUND asleep. I tell you I remember it as if it just happened this morning. I was asleep and all of a sudden a loud knock twice outside my window (upon reflection was too weak to make it to the front door) and not only that but a male voice without anger but with command simply and directly said my name 'Robin'. I woke right up, looked at the window and said what?.

That is my knocking story. HOPE and PRAY we go home soon, I too am weary and long to see Jesus!

ysiC
Robin

First off, PRAISE JESUS you are healed! My mom had ovarian cancer a few years ago, and a massive football-sized benign tumor grew AROUND the malignant cancer and killed it. Needless to say, she had about half of Fort Worth's Christians praying for her, God is a miracle worker!

Secondly, that is incredible how you were woken up just like Calvin and so many others have been. The Holy Spirit is definitely making a move. Jesus loves spending time with us, especially when we are feeling weak.

I have heard this knocking as well, but it was in my head, like someone 'thumped' my temple or something