Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10! 9! 8! ... who cares, Jesus is coming back soon!

Just wanted to share what I was thinking as the clock ticked down, may our Bridegroom come snatch us away soon!

Happy New Year my fellow RFTH'ers!
-Clay

Re: 10! 9! 8! ... who cares, Jesus is coming back soon!

Clay,
I completely agree with you about the New Years celebrations going on last night. There was absolutely no part of me that was celebrating this new year of 2012. I watched Dick Clark kissing his wife at midnight, and all of the drunks in Times Square celebrating the New Year. I was asking the same question you asked, what are they celebrating? A year of more devestating earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and the great possibility of WW3? Is that reason for celebration? Why are they so blind? Things aren't getting any better in this world! Sudden Destruction is coming!
Also, now that 2011 is past, I see nothing special about 2012 as far as rapture timelines are concerned. I have been seeing 11 after the hour on my watch and on clocks for the last two years, but now that 2011 is gone, what did it mean? I don't understand it at all! Sorry to vent this way, but I'm not very happy to be in this world in 2012.

Kevin

Brother Kevin, I saw the 11's everywhere too last year, and factors of 11 as well (22, 33, 44, 55, 77, etc).

I personally think it was getting out attention to the prophetic hour we were in ALL last year, the 11th Hour.

I think I was shown the clock with the ringing 12 with the word's "Time's Up!" because when the 11th hour runs out, 2012, we are outta here. I'm not waiting on some feast, or calculation at this point. I'm listening for that Shofar blast! (even though I think we are gonna see East and West Coast events right before we leave...it is SO close now!)

Stay encouraged Kevin, stay in the Word, He is coming to get us!

Clay, I'm really glad you and others have also been seeing the 11s. It's not like I'm trying to see them either, it just happens. It's either the Holy Spirit showing me the 11s or it's a trick from a fallen angel. I don't know whether it means it's the 11th hour or not. I believe we have been in the 11th hour for a long time now, but it's just really discouraging to see all of the signs we have seen, and the years just keep rolling on without a rapture. I'm really tired now!

Kevin

I agree Kevin, but last year was a 'point of departure' if you will, a one of a kind type of year- prophetically speaking. I think right now we are in the calm before the storm, and all that stuff Obama read in Psalm 46 is about to come to pass in 2012. It has been a long and dramatic crescendo of events for sure, but every crescendo has to have a CLIMAX, amen?

Take a look at this awesome set of events, this tells me that Jesus is about to TWIST the doorknob, kick down the door, and come grab us ANY DAY NOW!

Calvin's 4:20am Doorknob/Harri889's Video

So exciting!

I'm exhausted too as are all of the watchers I talk to. We are all so ready to go home and it seems as if every "benchmark" sign that we see comes and goes and we are still here. Unfortunately we have no choice but to continue to wait and watch for we KNOW that Christ's arrival is imminent. We are definitely in the testing hour.
One sign that I keep watching is Israel. Every day there is more news that adds to the tension that Israel is facing with her islamic neighbors. War could explode at any moment. I am amazed that Israel has been able to resist war for the last 12 months. However I think that with all that is happening in the middle east now, I think Israel has exhausted all other options and will have to go to war VERY VERY SOON. With Iran doing military drills in the Strait of Hormuz and just this morning Iran announced that they have successfully created a nuclear fuel rod to the surprise of the west, coupled with all that is happening in Syria, Egypt and the rest of the ME, it is difficult to imagine that Israel could hold out for another year or more. At this point it is hard to imagine Israel adverting war for several months. I draw back to the Debkafile article from early December speculating that war with Israel would start between mid-December and mid-January. When this "sudden destruction" happens, we are outa here.
All is done in God's timing of course, but I am praying that our redemption will be sooner than later.

I agree D., sooner rather than later He is coming. And excellent memory on that Dec.15th-Jan.15th 'window' that was much talked about last year. Iran wants this war to happen, as does the U.S./NATO. Russia and China are waiting off-stage.

The script has been written, actors hired, the lines rehearsed, props in place... we are now waiting for the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / DIRECTOR Yahweh the Almighty to simply say:

"and...ACTION!"

Clay,
I sure hope we don't have much longer to wait. Things don't look too good for this world in 2012. I'm just getting exhausted after seeing 2010 go by last time this year, and now 2011 has gone by also. I thought there was no chance that the Bride of Christ would still be on Earth in 2012! I just can't stand this world anymore!

Kevin

We are paddling in the same boat Kevin.
Here was an encouraging Word from the Lord I thought I would share with you I just came across.

It's 1 Corinthians 10:13,
"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."

And here is a highlight from today's 'God's Message' devotional by Eugene H. Peterson:

January 1: GOD IS SURE OF US

"...We have our ups and downs, zealously believing one day and gloomily doubting the next, but He is faithful...it is a covenant in which He established the conditions and guarantees the results..."

Hey Kevin, I was encouraged by this message today as well and thought I would pass it along.

Thank you for this encouraging video Clay. I pray that we will soon go home.

Kevin

Kevin, I can relate to how you feel about the 11s. And I am STILL seeing them! Honestly, without even thinking of it, there they are. I wonder too what they mean as 2011 is now gone, November 11, 2011 is now gone. I just don't get it.

But we know it's coming soon.... that much we do know. Hang in there as we're all trying our hardest to do.

Also I just read a really GOOD book.. wanted to share with all of you.. called The Harbinger. It is by Rabbi Jonathan (can't remember last name right off), but it is an amazing read. I ordered it from the WND Superstore on line. I couldn't put it down honestly.

A little something to keep us occupied a little longer and know that everything is in God's hands.

God bless you all - Shirley