Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Man charged with trying to assassinate Obama

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/1166141/1/.html

Man charged with trying to assassinate Obama

WASHINGTON: A 21-year-old Idaho man who allegedly called US President Barack Obama the "devil" and the "anti-Christ" was charged on Thursday with attempting to assassinate him by firing shots at the White House.

Oscar Ortega-Hernandez was arrested by Pennsylvania state police on Wednesday following last week's shooting incident at the presidential mansion in Washington, one of the world's most closely guarded buildings.

Obama and his wife Michelle were in California at the time of the incident, and no one was injured.

Ortega-Hernandez was charged in US federal court in Pittsburgh, where a judge ordered that he remain in police custody, the official said. He could face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted.

He was arrested at a hotel near Indiana, Pennsylvania, after gunshots were heard late Friday near the White House, about 600 to 700 yards (metres) away on Constitution Avenue, Secret Service special agent Edwin Donovan said.

Within five minutes of the shooting, authorities located an abandoned vehicle on Constitution Avenue, which runs along the northern border of the Washington Mall. That car was found to be registered to Ortega-Hernandez.

According to the criminal complaint, investigators recovered a semi-automatic assault rifle "with a large scope mounted on the top portion of the weapon" along with ammunition and nine spent shell casings.

From Constitution Avenue, a shooter would have a clear line of sight to the White House, across the Ellipse and the South Lawn of the presidential mansion where Obama, his wife, their two daughters and the first lady's mother live.

Traffic is not restricted on Constitution Avenue and members of the public can approach the wrought iron fence at the bottom of the South Lawn on foot.

Two witnesses who know Ortega-Hernandez well said he had described Obama as the "devil" and the "anti-Christ," according to the criminal complaint.

One of the witnesses told federal investigators that Ortega-Hernandez was "preparing for something." The suspect had said Obama "needed to be taken care of" and pledged he would "not stop until it's done," the witness added.

The other said Ortega-Hernandez was "convinced that the federal government is conspiring against him."

The suspect was due to be transferred "within a few days" to Washington, federal prosecutors said.

The White House refused to comment on the case.

The complaint filed against Ortega-Hernandez said FBI investigators had found "several confirmed bullet impact points on the south side of the building on or above the second story."

"Several bullets and fragments were also collected in that area," it said, adding that one of the bullet matched the ammunition found in the abandoned car.

The White House's southern facade has three levels. On the ground floor are offices, the Map Room and rooms where the White House china is on display.

On the main floor, several rooms have south facing windows, including the East Room, where presidential press conferences are held; the Blue, Red and Green Rooms, named after their dominant colour schemes; and the State Dining Room.

On the top floor are the private living quarters of the president and his family. The residence's main bedroom, a dining room, a reception room and the Lincoln bedroom all have windows facing south.

Re: Man charged with trying to assassinate Obama

Grace,

I heard about this on the National News Broadcast the other day.

This man should realize that he can't assassinate the AC, because the AC has to fulfill his part as written in scripture. God will take care of the AC at the appropriate time after Armageddon.

I know that scripture states the AC will suffer a mortal wound and be raised from the dead; however, he will be raised from the dead, like Jesus rose from the dead.
This might happen during the Great Tribulation.

The AC can not be stopped by any human only by God himself. Therefore, people should keep their eyes on Jesus, and leave the rest in the Lord hands.

Blessings

Valerie

Valerie, I totally agree w/U there, sis.

In the Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins' Left Behind: World At War film...Pres. Gerald Fitzhugh (a kind of Herman Cain character, should he be elected our next LEGAL 44th President, for as far as I'm concerned, BHO doesn't count) tries to asscinate the AC, but he is most unsuccessful.

Btw, this is the third in the three Left Behind series.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi...

Long time since I have posted....But I still read the posts everyday..

I believe that IF we are still here on election 2012 day that Obama WILL be reelected..The reason is that the Bible says that things are going to get worse and worse ( if we believe that we are close to the trib)..so it almost stands to reason that a Christian will not get elected to the US Presidency nor will things get better.

I would love to see any of the Christian canduiates get elected..but I don't see it happening..

YSIC
Sandy

Thanks for posting again Sandy. I agree with you concerning the election, although I honestly believe we will be in heaven before election time next year. It's quite possible that there won't even be an election next year, since the world will be well into the tribulation period. God bless you Sandy!

Kevin

White House shooting suspect Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez says he's Jesus

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1194711&cmd=show