Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White House shooting suspect Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez says he's Jesus!!

This man is another sign of the times, those whom say they are Jesus!!! I think he has a mental problem.
Jesus, doesn't go around trying to shot people, or drink & party in bars...! Another sad case, wanting his 15 minutes of fame. What a shame he doesn't know the real Jesus who is coming at the Rapture!

Maranatha,

Valerie

P.S. there's a video on the url below. He's rambling on but I didn't want to post it here, as it isn't encouraging nor beneficial in anyway at this forum!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

November 18, 2011 10:49 AM PrintText White House shooting suspect Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez says he's Jesus

(CBS/KBOI/AP) WASHINGTON - Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, the Idaho man charged with shooting the White House and trying to kill President Obama, claims in an internet video that he is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ortega-Hernandez was arraigned Thursday in Pittsburgh. He allegedly fired nine shots at the White House last Friday with an assault rifle.

One bullet hit a window in the 2nd floor living quarters. The president wasn't there and no one was hurt.

Ortega's car was found abandoned nearby shortly after the shooting; an assault rifle with a scope and nine spent shell casings were found inside.

Ortega-Hernandez has been quoted as calling Mr. Obama the "Antichrist."

In a video made at Idaho State University in September, he said this about himself:

"It's not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus. I am the modern day Jesus Christ that you all have been waiting for."

If convicted of attempted assassination, Ortega-Hernandez could face life in prison.

In a 20-minute video posted by CBS Affiliate KBOI, Ortega-Hernandez claims to be the second coming of Christ, and talks about Nostradamus and receiving a "message thorough time."

"When I first saw that, there was no doubt in my mind that the message sent through time was solely for me," Ortega-Hernandez said.

The student who filmed the video, Ramon Bailey, told KBOI that he randomly met Ortega-Hernandez and was approached by him to film a "commercial." Bailey hesitated, but gave in when the phone calls wouldn't stop.

The taping disturbed Bailey so much he never edited it and did not return Ortega-Hernandez's calls. Bailey has been subpoenaed to testify in front of a grand jury at a district court in Washington D.C. on November 22.

He reportedly told an acquaintance that President Obama planned to implant computer tracking chips into children.

But his mother said he has no history of mental illness.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57327488-504083/white-house-shooting-suspect-oscar-ramiro-ortega-hernandez-says-hes-jesus/

Re: White House shooting suspect Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez says he's Jesus!!

Valerie, when OROH said that he was the modern-day Jesus Christ, I rolled my eyes heavenward, and said, 'Oh! Puleeeze!!!'

Jesus' following words immediately came to mind...

Matthew 24:4 (NIV) - Jesus answered: Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

So therefore--no way was I deceived, for I KNOW He is up in heaven, sitting on the right side of His Father. And furthermore--Jesus does not need a man-made weapon to wipe out the AC. All He has to do is to use His sharp-edged tongue like a sword, and then the AC (Satan) will be history.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: White House shooting suspect Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez says he's Jesus!!

He's crazy. What can I say? [rolls eyes]