Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ezekiel 1:22 "an expanse, sparkling like ice & awesome", rapture "type" (ozone opening)?!

ALL:

Let it just suffice to say that I've had some SHOCKS this AM (11/1/11)!!!
After making coffee, I settled down to read from my One Year Bible.
Last night before I went to bed, I looked at a BRAND NEW YouTube
describing the largest ozone hole in recorded history building over
the Arctic and thought about how unusual that NOAA (like "NOAH")
is reporting this.

Again, to me, this is JUST LIKE our own FLOODGATES / WINDOWS OF
THE HEAVENS BEING OPENED!!!

...Genesis 7 (NIV1984)
...11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the
...seventeenth day of the second month—on that day
...all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and
...THE FLOODGATES OF THE HEAVENS WERE OPENED.
...12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.

...Genesis 7 (KJV)
...11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second
...month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day
...were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and
...THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN WERE OPENED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1v6: Dividing of the waters. Many creationists accept that a gaseous transparent water vapour canopy was placed around the earth (Fig. 1).

This had the following results:

(A) Lethal cosmic rays were blocked from reaching the earth's surface.

(B) Heat from the sun would be dispersed uniformly. With a uniform temperature, there would be no high winds.

(C) No clouds or rain - watering of ground was by "streams from the earth".[2v6] This would explain the presence of coal found at South Pole and Spitzbergen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After receiving several SHOCKS from reading Ezekiel 1:1-3:5 which is the
scripture is the Old Testament portion for today, 11/1, when I got over
to the Psalm for the day, it was almost like from last night's post!!!

Psalm 104 (NIV 1984)
5 He set the earth on its foundations;
it can never be moved.
6 You covered it with the deep as with a garment;
THE WATERS STOOD ABOVE THE MOUNTAINS.
7 BUT AT YOUR REBUKE THE WATERS FLED,
at the sound of your thunder they took to flight;
8 they flowed over the mountains,
they went down into the valleys,
to the place you assigned for them.
9 You set a boundary they cannot cross;
never again will they cover the earth.

TWO QUESTIONS:

QUESTION ONE:

Did Ezekiel "see" a "type" of the Son of Man coming in the rapture?

Look at:

...Ezekiel 1
...4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north...
...22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was
...WHAT LOOKED LIKE AN EXPANSE, SPARKLING LIKE ICE,
...AND AWESOME.

At the VERY FIRST of his YouTube (produced on 10/31/11),
MrCometWatch says: "In the winter, you have the GIANT HURRICANES
OR CYCLONES in the Arctic (also in the Antarctic), if you have a collapse,
if you have extreme heating conditions due to melting ice caps now which
they are saying is the record ever, and if you have a depleted ozone layer
which now they are saying is the largest ozone hole in recorded history,
when these things build, they don't hold together, they will collapse suddenly
and you'll have that massive cold air spread that we had this past Friday
leaving millions of people without power."

QUESTION TWO:

Are you or I in "rebellion" against the Lord?
[SEE Hebrews 3 ( which is included in the One Year Bible's
New Testament reading for 11/1/11)?]

What I mean is this....

The Jews were THE SMARTEST PEOPLE on the face of the Earth.
They could "come up" with SOOO MANY REASONS why God was
NOT REALLY "speaking" to them through various things. It was
like their "minds" were "over active".

NOW, with ALL the signs such as we have seen this year, are we
guilty of the SAME THING in this Laodicean Age when SO MUCH
is ATTRACTIVE to us???!!! If our churches have led us away from
prophecy and watchfulness and we've developed some "rebellion"
against listening to God, NOW would be the time to CLEAR THAT
UP (IF THERE'S TIME)!!!

Hebrews 3
Warning Against Unbelief
7 So, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
8 do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion,
during the time of testing in the desert,
9 where your fathers tested and tried me
and for forty years saw what I did.
10 That is why I was angry with that generation,
and I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray,
and they have not known my ways.’
11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”
12 See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. 14 We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first. 15 As has just been said:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion.”

Ezekiel 1
26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Ezekiel 2
"8 But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you.”

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

Ezekiel 1

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was WHAT LOOKED LIKE AN EXPANSE, SPARKLING LIKE ICE, AND AWESOME. 23 Under the expanse their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the expanse over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Ezekiel 2

1 He said to me, “Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” 2 As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.

3 He said: “Son of man, I am sending you to the Israelites, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against me; they and their fathers have been in revolt against me to this very day. 4 The people to whom I am sending you are obstinate and stubborn. Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says.’ 5 And whether they listen or fail to listen—for they are a rebellious house—they will know that a prophet has been among them. 6 And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious house. 7 You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious. 8 But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you.”

Re: Ezekiel 1:22 "an expanse, sparkling like ice & awesome", rapture "type" (ozone opening)?!

Perhaps this portion of the reading describes what will happen with the two witnesses

3 He said: “Son of man, I am sending you to the Israelites, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against me; they and their fathers have been in revolt against me to this very day. 4 The people to whom I am sending you are obstinate and stubborn. Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says.’ 5 And whether they listen or fail to listen—for they are a rebellious house—they will know that a prophet has been among them. 6 And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious house. 7 You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious. 8 But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you.”