Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Record snow from "Arctic Vortex collapse" = "windows of heaven being opened"(Gen.7:11)!!

ALL:

After watching this NEW YouTube created by MrCometWatch describing
the collapse of the Arctic Vortex which shows what's causing the massive /
record spread of cold and snow, I believe that THIS IS A MAJOR SIGN OF
NOAH AND OUR "LEAVING" ON THE ARK!!! This disaster has affected as
many people as were affected from Hurricane Katrina.

Arctic Vortex In Trouble

In other words, we're having our own "type" vapor canopy collapse due to
the depletion of our ozone layer!!!!!!!!!!

Putting this ALL together with signs given to watchers, I believe these are
"our" SIGNS THE FLOODGATES / WINDOWS OF THE HEAVENS BEING OPENED!!!

Interesting, too, that NOAA is pronounced "NOAH"!!!!!!!!!!!

Genesis 7 (NIV1984)
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the
seventeenth day of the second month—on that day
all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and
THE FLOODGATES OF THE HEAVENS WERE OPENED.
12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.

Genesis 7 (KJV)
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second
month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day
were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and
THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN WERE OPENED.

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

NOTES:

Water vapour ‘canopy’

Scripture (Genesis 7 and 8 ) clearly records that a significant amount of rain fell, from above, to the earth, during the first forty days and nights of the Flood. Genesis 7:11–12 indicates that the water had previously been held above the earth’s surface, and was allowed to fall to the earth through ‘windows’ (KJV) or ‘floodgates’ (NIV) during the first forty days and nights of the Flood.

Prior to 1978, several creationist authors had speculated regarding the existence of a pre-Flood water vapour canopy.33–36 Dillow in 1978,37,38 modelled the canopy with its base maintained in the earth’s gravitational field at an altitude of about 9 km by a temperature inversion and Taylor stability, as the source of the Flood rain. Dillow assumed that precipitation from the canopy occurred at a global average rate of about 0.5 inches (12 mm) per hour for forty days and nights, resulting in about 40 feet (12 m) depth of precipitated water.

Dillow’s canopy model has been supported,39–44 challenged,45–48 revised and defended49 in the creationist literature. Opinion currently seems to be divided as to the validity of the canopy model. The main problems perceived with the canopy theory are the theorized high earth surface temperature under the canopy50,51 and dissipation of the latent heat of condensation during canopy collapse.52

Noah's Flood - Where did the water come from?

So what were these “waters above”? Some have said that they are simply the clouds. Others thought of them as a “water vapor canopy,” implying a blanket of water vapor surrounding the earth.

Was there an ancient vapor canopy around the Earth that shielded pre-Flood inhabitants from harmful radiation that causes everything from skin cancer, mutations, and more? Illustration from The World that Perished video.

A water vapor canopy?

Dr. Joseph Dillow did much research into the idea of a blanket of water vapor surrounding the earth before the flood. In a modification of the canopy theory, Dr. Larry Vardiman suggested that much of the “waters above” could have been stored in small ice particles distributed in equatorial rings around the earth similar to those around Venus.

1v6: Dividing of the waters. Many creationists accept that a gaseous transparent water vapour canopy was placed around the earth (Fig. 1).

This had the following results:

(A) Lethal cosmic rays were blocked from reaching the earth's surface.

(B) Heat from the sun would be dispersed uniformly. With a uniform temperature, there would be no high winds.

(C) No clouds or rain - watering of ground was by "streams from the earth".[2v6] This would explain the presence of coal found at South Pole and Spitzbergen.

Re: Record snow from "Arctic Vortex collapse" = "windows of heaven being opened"(Gen.7:11)!!

Thanks for sharing Calvin,

Very interesting information & video!

The weather is certain been changing for the past few years now. I think it will continue until Jesus comes back to set up His kingdom on Earth; and brings everything and everyone back into perfect harmony!

Blessings!

Valerie