Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seeing the Number 21? Maybe This Is Why

Many, including David Daugherty, have seen the number 21 in visions of the end. There could be more than one reason but this must be one of them. Islam will not be the one world religion. This will be. Read this:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.examiner.com/homeschooling-in-roanoke/the-marriage-of-religion-nature-and-politics-the-why-behind-the-new-world-order

Re: Seeing the Number 21? Maybe This Is Why

I agree. The new world religion will be some kind of combination of all the existing religions, and it will be based on the occult--until the Antichrist destroys it, that is, and tries to force the world to worship him and take his mark.

Could Chrislam be the One World Religion

I see it as perhaps being one of the elements. Some kind of apostate Christianity will surely be an element of that religion, as will elements of the other religions.

From: Friday, Feb. 18, 2011 - 8 YEARS from Lord's saving Earth
To: Thursday, July 21, 2011
It is 153 days
153 = "fishes / sons of God / harvest" number
8 = new birth / re-birth

Here is the AMAZING picture Jim sent of the sun's flare bursting
at that comet and knocking it off course!!!

LINK

+++++

JIMH
Jul 3, 2011 - 11:00PM

NASA kept this a secret until the last minute!

LINK

A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in
our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but
was never reported on main stream media because the scientists
and astrologists "thought we were toast". This comet, which
Nissim believes was Nibiru, should have disrupted our solar
system due to its mass and gravitational pull. Mercury should
have been pulled into the sun while earth should have
experienced tidal waves all over the planet. The comet was
on track to hit the sun, but a huge sun flare emission veered
the comet off course, as it traveled past the sun and out of
our solar system. This was visible from the west coast in the
early morning in February 2003. Two comets have gone by inside
the orbit of Mercury into the sun.

+++++

NOTE: the # 153 = "fishes"...

Charles (4 July 2011)
"A Fish At Niagara Falls"

I was praying to Jesus about the world and the Holy Spirit gave me a vivid daydream vision I would like to share! The Niagara river is rushing towards the falls. There are fish in the river. The river is the world. The fish are the people. Most are swimming as fast as they can towards the falls. Everything they learned in school told them to swim with the current it's easier. The way is shaded so it's cooler no unpleasant light from the Son (for once an intentional typo)! There also more food there and fun ripples. A few fish sense something is wrong and the current keeps getting faster and stronger to swim against. These fish (Christians convicted by the Holy Spirit) turn around (repent of the lies of the world ways) but find out the other fish keep pushing them downstream. They try and warn then but they do not listen for the above reasons. In desperation these fish trying to swim against the flow see a fish hook and bite it. This is the anchor of our soul in Jesus to Heaven. As hard as the fish swim they can barely hang on. Slowly not to lose the fish the fisherman reels in his catch. Some of the other fish as the falls get close can see the fish swimming against the current were right. It's too late to find a hook so they hide themselves in the nooks and crannies of rocks and get trapped there by the current. The fish are reeled in on the hook and put in a calm pond where they can live and grow and have all they desire. The rest of the fish taking the easy going with the flow go over the falls and perish. Hook yourself to Jesus follow the Holy Spirit not the vain wisdom of the world. The Falls are ahead!