Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NASA kept this a secret until the last minute!

A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists "thought we were toast". This comet, which Nissim believes was Nibiru, should have disrupted our solar system due to its mass and gravitational pull. Mercury should have been pulled into the sun while earth should have experienced tidal waves all over the planet. The comet was on track to hit the sun, but a huge sun flare emission veered the comet off course, as it traveled past the sun and out of our solar system. This was visible from the west coast in the early morning in February 2003. Two comets have gone by inside the orbit of Mercury into the sun.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap030224.html

So everyone I guess it (Elenin) is not a small pebble after all that is coming our way and I think NASA knows this for how could they calculate its pathway through the inner solar system without knowing its mass or size? But before we blow our gaskets over this I want you to take a look at a most interesting and strange video of a presentation by a most intelligent man.

It seems that flybys of big objects are not that unusual and that we had a truly big comet almost hit the Sun less than ten years ago. Below we have physicist Nassim Haramein showing a NASA video of something that frightened everyone who was watching yet nothing happened when something should have. When asked why not Haramein said, “I don’t know.”

NOTE: I think this guy is new age so I am not endorsing what he is only what he has to say in the video.

here the link where I got the information
http://theintelhub.com/2011/05/09/here-comes-elenin/

If they did not tell us then, you can bet they will not tell us now!

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Re: NASA kept this a secret until the last minute!

It's extremely difficult to find data on NEAT C02002 V1. My astronomy software doesn't even have it listed which I find very strange.

The Earth weighs 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons. The diameter of the earth at the equator is 7,926.41 miles (12,756.32 kilometers). If you weigh 100 pounds on Earth, you would weigh 264 pounds on Jupiter. Jupiter has a mass 318 times greater than the Earth's and a diameter that is 11 times larger or 87190.5 MILES. The mass of Jupiter is 70% of the total mass of all the other planets in our Solar System. Jupiter's volume is large enough to contain 1,300 planets the size of Earth.

JUST THINK COMET NEAT C02002 V1 WAS 2X the size of Jupiter. This thing was beyond huge!

We were given an other chance, someone is taking care of us. We are floating in grace. The Grace of GOD!

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

JIMH,

Not to worry Jim, God is still in control, no matter how bad things may look. I don't go to bed worrying because it doesn't help one bit. If worrying helped,
then I'd worry every chance I could. Jesus said be anxious for nothing!!! For if the Lord takes care and meets the needs of the smallest creatures on this Earth! God certain cares what happens His Children whom belong to the Lord and will surely provide whatever necessary means to protect or evacuate His own.

I've made up my mind, I'm prepared to go with the Lord whenever He calls me home. Hopefully, I'll be alive and experience the Rapture of the living in Christ, if not, then I know I will experience it firsthand with the dead in Christ are ressurected.

Fear not dear people what comes our way! Those whom don't have Christ as their Savior, should not fear as much what will happen to their bodies, but what God can do to their souls.

Jesus is Coming and I pray that every single person, that comes across this site, will accept the Lord as their personal Savior! For then God will give them peace and reassurance that surpasses all understanding, that they having nothing to fear but fear itself.

May God protect you one and all until Jesus comes to take us home!

Maranatha! (Come Lord Jesus!}

Valerie

The love of God and the power of God are so beyond our tiny comprehension. How wonderful, how awesome is our God!

I appreciate Jesus' following comforting words to us from John 14:27, for which He tells us...

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

God has our planet under His protection, so I'm not going to waste my energies worrying that a comet or asteroid is going to hit earth. The disasters threatening to end all life on this planet will occur during the second half of the Tribulation, not before the Rapture.