Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone else noticing strange length of days

We in New Zealand have had a very mild autumn and lead up to winter. Normally June 1st the skifields are open, but the major skifields still do not have enough snow.

The grass has been continuing to grow, through autumn, when normally things are going into hybernation. Last night after dusk when outside I had a moth buzzing around my head. The moths don't come out until spring??

I recall a few years leaving my office downtown and walking out at 5pm and it being dark, completely.
We have just past the winter solstice and theoretically the shorest day is past. Yet, yesterday the sun was not even below the horizon at 5pm.

Strange days indeed!!!

David

Re: Anyone else noticing strange length of days

David, I haven't been that aware of the length of days but have noticed that the seasons seem to be off. Like you said about your winter when everything should be dormant, still vibrant and blooming. Last year my tomatoes didn't produce a thing in the summer, but as soon as fall came they were running over with fresh tomatoes. I was picking them right up till the first freeze. That has never happened before and I thought it was strange.

One thing I have noticed though is that the days seem to be flying by so quickly. It seems like the time from Saturday to Saturday happens os fast. I do know that the big Asian quake in Dec. of 2004, the Haiti quake, and the 8.8 in Chile each shortened the time in a day by a fraction of a second each. That shouldn't be noticable but wow the days are going by fast.

Hey Texas Sue.
I sure do agree, my wife and I were just saying last night that there are not enough hours in the day!

blessings
david

I have notice the same thing

Here are two websites for you to check out about sunrise and sunsets

www.sunrisesunset.com

http://astro.unl.edu/naap/motion3/an...sunmotions.swf

There was something back in January that the sun rose over Greenland two days early. This is the first time that this has ever been know to happen. Winter darkness gone 48 hours early they say it might be global warming.

I wonder if possibly the axis of the Earth is starting to move some? It's just a thought.

Kevin

yes, Kevin you look to be right. I found this video after I read what you said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQU8i71ZTRM&NR=1

stacy
yes, Kevin you look to be right. I found this video after I read what you said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQU8i71ZTRM&NR=1

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

I've been noticing this strange phenomon for quite SOME time.

Especially this year, out here in the southwest...we had a very long mild winter, spring, and now it looks like summer too.

But I praise the Lord for these signs...signs of His coming to Rapture us.

i agree with kevin, perhaps the tilt is off. i'm in bc and the weather doesn't fit the season. unusually cool, cloudy, rainy. finally some sun this am and it is july 2. What? yes it seems the seasons are off. how could that be? the axis.

God bless and keep you all today. may your every need be met through His riches in glory, like rain poured on you today. To God be the glory for the earth and the heavens. Amen

Kathy G that is one scary video!

This IS July, and down here in S/W Arizona, for the last few mornings...I've noticed that it's getting darker in the mornings, while the evenings are still longer. Is this same thing happening in your states too?

Plus, on the Weather Channel, for which I always check our temps...I noticed that we have atleast four more days of the high triple teens temps, and after that, we're dropping down to the high triple preteens. The lows too, will be dropping from the 90s to the 80s/or lower.

This just doesn't start happening until fall rolls around too. But I'm not complaining, b/c I hate the triple digit temps altogether. So it's A-OK with me.

Tammy

Speaking of strange length of days, I had a most unusual experience yesterday. For some unexplainable reason, yesterday was the longest day in my life!!!
Seriously!!! Literally speaking, it felt like it would never end.

I worked hard, doing my chorus etc., and posting here and yet at one time I was shocked, when I looked up at the clock, and it was the exact same time before I started my chorus. (THE CLOCK WAS WORKING FINE AS I CHECKED IT WITH OTHER CLOCKS IN THE HOUSE) It was if as "TIME STOOD STILL"!!! I don't know what to make of it, but it was totally wierd!!! I've never experienced anything like it. I know that some days can seem much longer than others, but this couldn't compare to any of the usual things that happen to all of us. It was almost like the Twilight Zone, where things of certain order are out of the norm and order.

Just a thought came to mind, could it be a confirmation to Dr. Owuor when he stated "TIME IS OVER"... "TIME STANDING STILL" I don't know, however, I do know I have a sound mind, thank God for that!

I sure hope in some way this is another confirmation of our soon departure at the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hey fellow Christians!

What I've noticed is the further north that the sun is setting in the west. Light is coming through my north-facing windows in the evenings and this is putting afternoon sunlight on one of my fish tanks, which has never happened before. Is the sun rising and setting at different times than what is predicted? I will check my times here.

It's fun to watch God play with His earth and firmament. It is an exercise of trust and faith. Hallelujah, may we shine as the purest gold and silver!

One man said that with the coming "pole shift", he felt that securing a seat to the ground,, that you could strap yourself into, would be an option he was considering.

In His Love By His Spirit,
Terry - His "Jewel"
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Boy, I'm so late in getting in on THIS conversation! But I want to add something really precious to me:

Back in May, I was exercising, and while I was doing so, I asked the Lord if the Rapture was still years away and if He was as anxious for it as I was because I wanted to be with Him NOW. His answer washed over me, flooded with His emotions, emotions of being eager and longing and CRAVING to come for us. He said, "Can't you see and feel how I have been speeding up time?"

You all ARE sensing that time is changing. He is not only doing it as a sign, but He is speeding it up so He can come for us soon! He is passionate about it!!!

Guess I'm late too I've been sensing this for a longgggggg time! the shortness of the length of days. The rest of my family of course think I'm kooky. What's new.

I have noticed too, our triple digit heat for over 20 or so days now is very unusual, it seems like Texas moved to Phoenix! a lot of our green grass and shrubs are turning brown.

Used to winter would have the days ending at 5pm or so and I would drive home in the dark and this last winter it did not do that but was light much past 5pm, I never felt like it was a true winter this year.

It is just amazing how fast the weeks have been passing. Can you believe it was just 8 months ago that the birds were falling dead to the ground and just 6 months since the horrible EQ and tsunami in Japan. It seems faster to me and then I look at the calendar and it's already August. What??? Can September 28-29th be very much further away?

Terry, His "jewel"
Malachi 3:17

Hi Deborah I'm so sorry about your grass and shrubs:( I have relatives that live in Texas. I was sent a forward a few days ago and it was a picture of a soda pop bottle cap. Ladies and Gentlemen introducing the Texas water gauge. Just makes us yearn for our precious Jesus and heaven that much more. While we're still here though we need to pray for rain. The lack of rain could cause the cost of beef, ect... to go up.

Me too Tammy and all,

the months have flown by, and we are over 1/2 way finished with 2011,

we have Aug 8/9 and Aug 15th coming up

Approx. August 17, 2011 -
Elenin, Sun and Mars in alignment in one direction and Venus, Sun, Mercury and Earth in alignment in another direction under the ecliptic. Elenin is 1.27 AU from Earth and .758 AU from the Sun.

and about 7 weeks until Sept 25/26 an expected time of an alignment,

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1170584&cmd=show

Approx. September 25, 26, 27, 2011 -
The Sun, Elenin and the Earth are in alignment above the ecliptic. There is talk of a possible eclipse (with Elenin or debris tail) that could cause 3 days of darkness. Elenin is .396 AU from Earth and .607 From the Sun.

Roshanna on the 28/29 so not to long to wait,

We have so many signs and with the downgrade of our credit worthiness, devastation of America because earthquakes (possible rapture) the Jews will probably go on to Israel.