Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time Line of Elenin Alignment from Aug 3 to Dec 21,2012

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse

at the bottom of his page recent activity

Approx. August 3, 2011 -
Elenin crosses over Earth's orbit under the ecliptic. Elenin is 1.489 AU from Earth and 1.001 AU from the Sun.
AUGUST 3 - LAST DAY OVER 1 AU - ELENIN'S DISTANCE TO SUN

Approx. August 17, 2011 -
Elenin, Sun and Mars in alignment in one direction and Venus, Sun, Mercury and Earth in alignment in another direction under the ecliptic. Elenin is 1.27 AU from Earth and .758 AU from the Sun.

Approx. August 21, 2011 -
Elenin crosses over Venus's orbit under the ecliptic. Elenin is 1.198 AU from Earth and .692 AU from the Sun.
AUGUST 30, - LAST DAY OVER 1 AU - ELENIN'S DISTANCE TO EARTH

Approx. September 6, 2011 -
Elenin crosses over Mercury's orbit under the ecliptic. Elenin is .834 AU from Earth and .497 AU from the Sun.

Approx. September 11, 2011 -
Elenin passes over the ecliptic and is CLOSET TO THE SUN. Elenin is .708 AU from Earth and .482 AU (72,106,173.68 kilometers / 44,804,699.10 miles) from the Sun (.708+.482=1.19).

Approx. September 25, 26, 27, 2011 -
The Sun, Elenin and the Earth are in alignment above the ecliptic. There is talk of a possible eclipse (with Elenin or debris tail) that could cause 3 days of darkness. Elenin is .396 AU from Earth and .607 From the Sun.

Approx. October 3, 2011 -
Elenin crosses over Venus's orbit above the ecliptic. Elenin is .306 AU from Earth and .715 AU from the Sun.

Approx. October 16, 17, 18, 2011 -
Elenin crosses over Earth's orbit above the ecliptic. Elenin is the CLOSEST TO EARTH. Elenin is .232 AU (34,706,706.00 kilometers / 21,565,747.29 miles) from Earth and .956 AU from the Sun.

Approx. November 6, 2011 -
Earth crosses Elenin's Orbit and smacks into Elenin's debris tail. Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus are in alignment. Elenin is .359 AU from Earth and 1.301 AU from the Sun.

Approx. November 15, 2011 -
Elenin crosses over Mar's orbit above the ecliptic. Elenin is .474 AU from Earth and 1.452 AU from the Sun.

Approx. November 26, 2011 -
Sun, Earth, and Elenin are in alignment above the eclptic. Elenin is .646 AU from Earth and 1.63 AU from the Sun. However, from approx. November 7 to December 7, 2011, Elenin moves with the Earth keeping the Sun, Earth and Elenin in almost perfect alignment the entire time. Also, in the beginning of December 2011, Mercury also joins the alignment.

Approx. January 28, 2012 -
Venus, Earth, and Mars are in alignment above the ecliptic. Elenin is 2,098 AU from Earth and 2.56 AU from the Sun.

Approx. June 19, 2012 -
The Sun, Earth, and Elenin are in alignment above the ecliptic. Elenin is 5.32 AU from Earth and 4.304 AU from the Sun.

Approx. August 18, 2012 -
Elenin crosses over Jupiter's orbit above the ecliptic. Elenin is 5.593 AU from Earth and 4.946 from the Sun.

Approx. December 21, 2012 -
Sun, Earth and Elenin are in alignment. Elenin is 5.2 AU from Earth and 6.179 AU from the Sun

for discussion and information purposes only

Re: Time Line of Elenin Alignment from Aug 3 to Dec 21,2012

Deborah, thank you so much for posting this. I wanted to see something like this with the timelines and I would rather read it than watch a video.

It is confusing to listen and watch the video's since there are so many details,

I'm with you Heidi seeing it in writing helps to sort it out, and Sept, Oct look like Elenin is the closet to us.

You have to wonder what to expect from the presence of that "thing" so close to earth as it may effect the magnetic field in some way.

It sure looks like there may be something to it.

if a big earthquake happens in the next few days because of the planets lining up I will feel like Sept's line up will be worse,

and which may mean what we have been waiting for,

that's a BIG comet!!! exceeds 200,000 kilometers

.62 miles to kilometer, is that over 100,000 miles?!