Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Longest Day of the Year is today June 21st & Is the Rapture on the 21st of a month?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

Mar 2 2011
On or around June 21 each year, the rays of the sun will be perpendicular to the Tropic of Cancer at 23°30' North latitude. This day is the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere.
On this day, the earth's "circle of illumination" will be from the Arctic Circle on the far side of the earth (in relation to the sun) to the Antarctic Circle on the near side of the earth. The equator receives twelve hours of daylight, there's 24 hours of daylight at the North Pole and areas north of 66°30' N, and there's 24 hours of darkness at the South Pole and areas south of 66°30' S.

June 20-21 is start of summer in the Northern Hemisphere but simultaneously the start of winter in the Southern Hemisphere. It's also the longest day of sunlight for places in the Northern Hemisphere and the shortest day for cities south of the equator.

However, June 20-21 is not the day when the sun rises earliest in the morning nor when it sets latest at night. As we'll see - the date of earliest sunrise or sunset varies from location to location.

We'll start our tour of the solstice in the north, with Anchorage, Alaska and head south in the U.S. and then move on to international cities. It's interesting to compare the difference in sunrise and sunset in various locales around the globe.

Anchorage, Alaska

On June 21, the sun rises in Anchorage at 4:20 a.m. and sets at 11:42 p.m. The earliest sunrise Anchorage experiences is at 4:20 a.m. but lasts from June 15 through June 23. The latest sunset also corresponds to the solstice sunset at 11:42 p.m. but lasts from June 21 through June 26.

Seattle, Washington

The solstice in Seattle experiences a sunrise at 5:11 a.m. and sunset at 9:10 p.m. The earliest sunrise of 5:10 a.m. lasts from June 13-18. The maximum sunset of 9:10 p.m. lasts from June 20 through July 2.

Portland, Oregon

Portland's solstice sunrise and sunset correspond precisely with its latest sunrise and sunset of 5:21 a.m. and 9:03 p.m. The maximums last from June 10-21 and June 21-July 2 respectively.

New York City, New York

The Big Apple sees the sun rise at 5:24 a.m. on June 21 and set at 8:30 p.m. Maximums are one minute off - 5:23 a.m. from June 12-17 and 8:31 from June 22-July 3.

Sacramento, California

On June 21, Sacramento's sunrise is at 5:42 a.m. and its sunset is at 8:33 p.m. The maximums are each one minute off of the solstice times. The earliest sunrise in Sacramento is 5:41 a.m. which lasts from June 7-20 and the latest sunset is at 8:34 p.m. from June 25-July 1.

Los Angeles, California

What a difference 400 miles makes! When I was a boy growing up in Sacramento, I remember my grandmother calling from Los Angeles on the telephone late on summer nights. She'd be upset that I was still out playing even when it was dark. Explaining that the sun had still not set in Sacramento was an impossible proposition.

Nonetheless, on June 21 the sun rises in L.A. at 5:41 a.m. and sets at 8:07 p.m., which would've given me a full 26 extra minutes of sun-lit play time! L.A.'s earliest sunrise is the same as the solstice and lasts from June 4-21 but the sunset is one minute later, 8:08 p.m. from June 28-July 1.

Miami, Florida

Miami experiences sunrise at 6:30 a.m. on the 21st and sunset at 8:14 p.m. Its maximums are 6:28 a.m. from June 6-12 and 8:16 p.m. from June 30-July 5.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Much closer to the equator and the 12-hour daylight that places on the equator experience on June 20-21, Honolulu has a sunrise of 5:50 a.m. and sunset of 7:16 p.m. The earliest sunrise in Hawaii is 5:49 a.m. from May 28-June 18 and the latest sunset is 7:18 p.m. from June 29-July 10.

International Cities continue on Page Two

http://geography.about.com/od/physicalgeography/a/longestday.htm

Re: The Longest Day of the Year is today June 21st!!!

Officially, the first day of Summer for us here in Canada...suppose to be very hot!

Perhaps a Summer Rapture for us here in the Northern
Hemisphere! Let's hope and pray it's that close now!

We had a very long, hard winter, so I appreciated the warmer weather.

Thanks be to God!

I just can't bear to think about Winter...it's much to cold, and difficult to get around for people like myself.

Welcome Summer...!

Maranatha!

Valerie

For your Discernment...not setting a date, just for you interest!

Wouldn't it be something if it did happen today!!!!
I doubt that it will...but one never knows!!!

"Rapture on the 21st of the month"
Five Doves Site

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/bge414.htm

Here's more from our forum a little while back on the subject.

Is the Rapture on the 21st of the month?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1148913&cmd=show

Time will tell. It's anytime now; we know that.

more interesting ideas about today. today is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in itPsalm 118:24God bless you all today on the longest day

Obama inauguration was Jan 20, 2009
Date calculation from Link
883 days from start date to the end date, end date included or
2 years, 5 months, 2 days including the end date or
126 weeks

A verse with gematria of 883:
I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war. Psa 120:7 Link

Strongs #H0883 verses
And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming.(when coming for Rebecca)
Gen 24:63
and Gen 25:11

hallelujah in Jewish Gematria Equals: 883 Link

126=the number of shekels in mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Link

126= the number of consonants in the hebrew alephbet
Link

126=7x18
7 is the number of completeness
18 is the number of chai (life)Link

Strongs # verses for H0018
Job 39:9
Prov 14:4
Isaiah 1:3

Psalm 126

A song of ascents.

1 When the Lord brought back the captives to Zion,

we were like men who dreamed.

2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,

our tongues with songs of joy.

Then it was said among the nations,

“The Lord has done great things for them.”

3 The Lord has done great things for us,

and we are filled with joy.

4 Restore our fortunes, O Lord,

like streams in the Negev.

5 Those who sow in tears

will reap with songs of joy.

6 He who goes out weeping,

carrying seed to sow,

will return with songs of joy,

carrying sheaves with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correction about consonants: 126 is the number of consonants in Matthew 1:1-17 about the genealogy of Jesus Linkand Link

have a nice day