Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Is The Rapture on the 21st day of the month?"

BG Ellis (14 Apr 2011) 5 Doves Site
"Is The Rapture on the 21st day of the month?"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/bge414.htm

John and Doves,

With the talk of April 21st being the date of The Rapture, I thought that I would re-post Ted Porter’s old post of “21”. HERE IS HIS OLD POST:

Ted Porter (14 June 2009)
"21"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2009/tedp614.htm

21 is a game of chance using cards, also known as ‘Black Jack”. In Unified String Theory, there are 21 dimensions of space/time. We currently occupy only a few. The number 21 is also the 3rd octagonal number (1, 8, 21), 5th Harshad number (10,12,18,20,21), 6th triangle number, (1,3,6,10,15,21), and 8th Fibonacci Number, (1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21). But what about 21 from a Christian perspective?

The book “The Arithmetic of God” lists 21 as meaning “The Exceeding Sinfulness of Sin”. It is also the sum of three sevens as in 7+7+7, or removing the plus signs, 777. Note also that as 666 the number of the antichrist is (6+6+6)*37 which falls short of 777, and 888 is (8+8+8)*37, the Greek Gematria of “Jesus” which follows 777, the number 777 is (7+7+7)*37. The number 7 in the same book is listed as meaning “Completeness, Perfection, or Bringing to an End”. Jesus Christ brought to an end the substitutional sacrifices of animals to pay the price of man’s sins on the cross. The beginning of which went all the way back to Adam and Eve when God sacrificed animals to provide a covering, both for their soul and for their body, as they were naked. The phrase “it is finished” is found only twice in the Bible:

(John 19:30) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

(James 1:15) Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

We become Christians when we claim the blood of Jesus Christ, the perfect sacrifice, to cover our sins, both in the past and in the future, and the “exceeding sinfulness” of our sin. That blood was shed for all those who will call upon His name and accept His sacrifice. Nothing is forced. It was shed upon that Roman extreme form of torture and death, the cross. With Jesus we have eternal life, without Jesus we have eternal death.

(Ephesians 1:7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

(Colossians 1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

In Hebrew, the word “cross” has a gematria of 777. So, we have completion, or bringing to an end, triple applied on the cross. And 7+7+7 is 21 which represents the exceeding sinfulness of sin that required the sacrifice of Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, the only sinless blameless human to ever live, and to ever die.

The number 21 is also half of 42. The number 42 means the “second coming of Jesus”. (NOTE: It is 42 days from the sighting of the sign in the sun!) How appropriate that at the first coming of Jesus, He paid the price for the exceeding sinfulness of sin (21). And twice that for His second coming is 42. Yet His 2nd coming has two fulfillments, first in the air, the Rapture, and the 2nd on earth at the Mount of Olives. So again, 42 divided by 2 or 21 may be an appropriate number to watch in connection with the Rapture.

Back in June of 2001, Valerie Skrzyniak captured the attention and imagination of many of us on Five Doves with the posting of her Sky Blue #21 dream. Just wanted to add one that many of us long time Doves keep in the back of our mind and that is this is the 21st day of the Gregorian month and the prophecies concerning “Sky Blue 21”.

For years since then, many of us, (myself being one of the chief culprits based on doing a “sky blue 21” site:fivedoves.com internet search), have particularly paid attention to proposed Rapture dates on the 21st of the month.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2007/tedp1221.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2008/tedp618.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2008/tedp229.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2007/tedp1019.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/tedp1213-3.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/tedp115.htm

And the next 21st of the month is June 21st,, 2009.

All these 21’s have also not been lost on those that see multiple 21’s in the possible Rapture date 12/21/12, both backward and forward.

It has also been noted, most recently by Trebor123, that exactly 3 ½ calendar years before 12/21/12 is 6/21/09.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2009/trebor123-612.htm

And exactly 3 ½ 360-day years or 1260 days before 12/21/12 (inclusively) is 7/11/2009. And many reasons to watch 7/11/2009 for the sudden destruction and also possible Rapture have been given, most recently excellently summarized and expanded by Ron Reese:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2009/ronr611.htm

Note also counting backward from 7/11/09 to 6/21/09, inclusively, is 21 days.

Note also that counting Vincent Tan’s 234 days after October 29, 2008, the date many of us have come to believe as being the first revealing of the beast, brings us to finish off the period of time through 6/20/2009, bringing us to 6/21/2009.

Spring Rapture – Each year we seem to have a Rapture watch on 6/21 as it is usually the last day to have a SPRING Wedding! (This is also the longest day of the year, a “sign in the sun”).

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2008/tedp618.htm

Sunday - The day Jesus rose from the Dead, the 8th Day – June 21, 2009 is a Sunday. Each time a Rapture watch falls on a Sunday, this point is usually brought up!

Full Moon or New Moon – June 21, 2009 is the day before a new moon. Each time a Rapture watch falls on or near a full or new moon, this can be brought up as another reason to give more credence to this Rapture watch, (sign in the moon).

(Luke 21:25) ¶ And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Also notice the term “the sea and the waves roaring”. The highest tides are at full and new moons as the moon is lined up with sun for greatest tidal effect. This is also referred to as being “spring tides”, even though they can occur at anytime of year. However, by chance, this is the the last day of spring.

The new moon has another thing going for it based on the Rapture being referred to as “the last trump” and when “the trumpet shall sound”.

(1 Corinthians 15:52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

(Psalms 81:3) Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.

Angel delayed 21 days – This was brought up recently in Gerry Almond’s “Solstice”:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2009/gerrya610.htm

(Daniel 10:13) But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

21 Years of Jacob’s Trouble – Recently we have been treated with the modern parallel of the 21 years of Jacob’s trouble by Phil Rogers, Kevin Drake, and Sherry Vance.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2009/philr612.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2009/sherryv612.htm

http://www.godstimeline.net/

There are many good parallels starting Rosh Hashana, Sep 13, 1993. I’m sure many of you, like me, were praying Monte Judah was correct when we watched 3 ½ years after Sep 13, 1993 for the Rapture. There are a lot of parallels with Jacob in the past and now. However, any conclusions drawn regarding Jacob’s troubles might more appropriately apply to Israel and not necessarily the Church.

And while the 21 years of “Jacob’s troubles” would end on Rosh Hashana, 2014, that could parallel only Jacob’s troubles with Laban. Although, the following verses seems to make a total of 20 years without referring to any 1 year of honeymoon “away” from Laban:

(Genesis 31:38) This twenty years have I been with thee; thy ewes and thy she goats have not cast their young, and the rams of thy flock have I not eaten.

(Genesis 31:41) Thus have I been twenty years in thy house; I served thee fourteen years for thy two daughters, and six years for thy cattle: and thou hast changed my wages ten times.

However, even if only 20, “Jacob’s troubles” continue past 20 years after leaving Laban as he travels and meets the brother he has cheated out of his birthright, Esau. Although the journey to Esau probably did not stretch out to be a whole another year. But aside from the minor difficulties, a very good analogy that should be watched as

What strikes me is Rachel gives Jacob, Bilhah, her handmaid to “go in unto”, in parallel with Sarah giving Abraham, Hagar to “go in unto” with all the problems created for Israel from the Arabs descended from Ishmael that came out of that union that God did not bless.

(Genesis 30:4) And she gave him Bilhah her handmaid to wife: and Jacob went in unto her.

(Genesis 30:5) And Bilhah conceived, and bare Jacob a son.

(Genesis 30:6) And Rachel said, God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice, and hath given me a son: therefore called she his name Dan.e

Likewise, Dan, where ever they are now, some say they settled in “Danmark or Denmark”, has been thought of as the tribe from which the beast would be related.

But back to 21.

We can count by 21 because of the Angel being delayed 21 days to Daniel and possibly from Jacob’s troubles being 21 years (as days) from Pentecost (on the Christian calendar) of May 31st and arrive at June 21st. Seven days after Pentecost brought us to June 7th, the Eastern Orthodox Pentecost and the 42nd calendar anniversary of the unification of Jerusalem. This was a full moon. Two more weeks brings us to around the new moon.

Previously, I had posted on the amazing number of days that matched up with 42 day counts from the 6 Day War start and Jerusalem capture, as had Bill Young. Many of these were in multiples of 42 times 2. Instead think of 42 divided by 2 which brings us back to 21. June 21st falls within the window of the six day war of 42 times 365 plus 42 divided by 2 days after 6/7/1967. Also, June 21st falls exactly 15,355 days after 6/7/1967. This contains the digits 1 and 3 as in 13, and 555. It also is divisible by 37, the largest prime common denominator of 555, 666, 777, and 888.

And finishing with the Oslo Accord sign (and signing) on 9/13/1993. From 9/13/1993 to 6/21/2009 is exactly 5760 days which is exactly 5760 / 360 = 16 prophetic years. And the number 16 according to “The Arithmetic of God” stands for Love.

(John 3:16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Shalom –

Ted Porter

Re: "Is The Rapture on the 21st day of the month?"

I honestly don't know, if the Rapture will take place on the 21st of any month, only God knows for certain.

I have given up a long time ago, on any date setting, so the 21st of any month to me, is just the very same as any other day of the month.

All I know for certain, it was the 20th Century when I received this vision while in prayer, and here we are in the 21st century, with Christ's return at the door.

Praying it will happen this Spring, whether it happens on the 21st or not is not important to me, what is important, that it happens soon, so we can finally go home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Amen to that, Valerie! I'm not holding my breath for any particular date, either. That's God's secret.

It does seem like a very good possibility that we will be raptured during the spring season. I know that we have all been disappointed with so many watch dates that have passed, but I believe we will soon finally be snatched up to be with our savior and king forever. Keep looking up!

Kevin

The rapture must HAPPEN on 21st:

21st century for sure ....

and maybe 21th of the month ...

Mollie,
Thank you for your kind words sister. No, I am certainly far from being a perfect man. Just ask my wife. LOL! God bless you!

Kevin

Kevin,

Thanks for sharing, that's very interesting!

I'm not holding my breath for the Rapture to occur on April 21st, as there have been Children in the past that have given dates, which have come and gone. However, I'm not saying that it won't happen either on that date, because if the Lord has chosen that date, then so be it. Then I'll be one of those whom are surprised on that day if it does take place.

I feel like there has been so much happening on this earth in the past 3 1/2 months of this year, with so many red flags waving "red alert", another sign of the Lord's coming is at hand.

We don't have long to wait now, to find out in regards to April 21st.

I still believe it will happen when we least expect it to happen....!

Blessings & love in Jesus,

Valerie

Here's someone from the five doves whose very excited about April 21st........sure hope he's write, otherwise, he's going to be very disappointed!

For your discernment!

Jesus is Coming!

Taylor (16 Apr 2011) 5 Doves Site
"April 21, 2011 Rapture"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/taylor416.htm

Let's think about that 9-year old boy for a minute.

I've done some computations. The 'half hour' of silence in heaven in Revelation probably has double meanings.

I believe it means that the Day of the Lord begins after the Rapture, and 1/48 of the 'Day of the Lord' = a fixed number?

1/48 of the Tribulation days (7 years) would take us from April 21 to early June. (1/48 equals half an hour - the day = 24).

It's a period of geopolitical change unlike anything we've ever seen, and we'll not see it.

Then in early June everything changes. I recall a post by a Dove who said the Lord showed him WW III would begin on June 6th.

(Not the year, just the day).

I ran a days between dates calculation and to my amazement I found out that the number of days between June 6, 2011 and September 21, 2017 is (on an inclusive basis) exactly 2,300 days. That is the length of the shortened Tribulation given by the Angel to Daniel!

The odds are astronomical! We are talking a quadrillion to one.

Dr. Owuor has stated the Rapture is imminent.

And (just an interesting thought), the 725,000 days calculation I've heard about, adjusted for precession of the equinoxes, takes us forward to exactly April 21st.

Song of Solomon states the Rapture is in the spring.

Well, all of this brings me back to my first question - how could that little boy have known all of this and been pointed to that date, unless God has spoken to him?

Elliot Hong (16 Apr 2011) 5 Doves Site
"About 4/21"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/ellioth416.htm

Dear Doves:

4/21(US Time) is 4/22(Israel Time) and Nisan 18, the day our Lord was resurrected on the feast of Firstfruits.
When I read several posts about 4/21, I was skeptical since the feast of Firstfruits was fulfilled by Jesus Christ
and it can't be dually fulfilled. But the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced because the Christ and the
Bride are one.

When the Christ declared "It is finished!" on the Cross and died, His side was pierced, and by the water and blood
He shed, the Bride is made. As Rev.Oden Hetrick mentioned, it was the exact type that God made the mate of
Adam with a rib taken out through his side. And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh."
Jesus restored Adam, and now it's in the final stage that the Bride restores Eve. Also the Brides are the priests
who belong to the High Priest in the order of Melchizedek. Therefore, it makes sense that the Bride will be
resurrected and transformed on the same day of Firstfruits as Jesus did.

This is also a concrete evidence for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. Since the Domain of the world was given to Adam
and Eve according to Genesis 1:27-28, Jesus Christ and the Bride must marry in order to take the Domain back, then
the Lamb of God can open the Seals to judge the Adversary and the world.

I was so sure about the 8th day of Nisan(4/11), because the 8th day of Tabernacle is for the Holy Assembly. But
4/11 was 10 days( Days of Awe) prior to 4/21, and could be 10 day warning.

Also 4/21 is 33 days from the much anticipated the feast of Purim, the Supermoon day. Remember 33 Chile miners?
As Rene pointed out, the miracle rescue mission was the type of the Rapture.

Calvin wrote that 4/21 is 42(Advent) days from the Japan quake which occurred on the 777 moons from the Isreal's
rebirth and 111th day of 2011. "21" represents "exceeding sinfulness of sin" as well.

And according to Calvin, there was a 4.9(7X7) magnitude earthquake in Chile on 4/14 in the same area of the 8.8
Concepcion quake, and it's parameters of 49/49, and 49 represents "the Son of Man; the wrath of God." He believes
it's a 7 day warning and a double confirmation.

Calvin also found out that 4/21-22 is exactly 2 years anniversary that the famous Charity's vision "5,6,7,Jesus!" was
given during the hiding of Venus(the Rapture sign), and 2 represents Separation.

One more important note:
When Jesus was resurrected on Nisan 18, it was the day after the Sabbath as the Scripture commands to keep the
feast of Firstfruits in Leviticus 23:11. Therefore, it's possible that if the Blessed Hope doesn't come true on Nisan 18,
it could happen on 4/23-24.

And it's possible that there will be a 3 day warning prior to 4/21, and it will be the Passover, the Full Moon day, and the
prophecy of John Lawler "in the top of it's phase" could be fulfilled on this day after all.

Again, I'm not setting the date, just presenting a possibility.

See you soon,

Elliot

Hi Valerie,

You have given me an idea reading your post that the logical way to hinder September 2011 agreement is the WWIII must break out. It must or the land of Israel will be divided. WWIII must happen to hinder that, so there is not other time it could happen except this year. Is it because the Palestinian plan then the WWIII will be let to occur ... then our redemption is really at the door!!!

Gimel,

I think you're right about that, this is the year that the division will take place, and most likely WW3 will break out in September.

It's like putting puzzle pieces together, and right now the pieces fit and we know what the picture will look like when all the pieces are in place.

Blessings!

Valerie

Gimel..Israel will be divided..I think we will be out of here before..but it will be divided..

Joel 3:2

2. I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land.

...; And they divided my land.

Well I remembered when Yahshua said, "Today when you hear this ..... it is fulfilled," but He left out the last part which is the prophecy of His coming as glorious King of kings ....

So ...; And they divided my land , I agreed with you this might happen, but right after that the judgment comes toward the US, toward the world, toward the EU, toward everyone who divided the land of Israel .... WWIII will break out right after that .. chaos will be everywhere .... the Rapture will happen before that ....