Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Post Prayers For Members, Family, Friends - For those Suffering in Body, Mind & Unsaved Loved Ones!

Please prayer for the Members here, their families, friends, whom are suffering....please list below the first name of the person...!

Lord we pray for the list of people, those whom are suffering in pain, with ailments, diseases, disabilities, depression, hunger, homelessness, loneliness, despair, the abandon! We also pray for family, friends, whom are lost Lord, and need your Divine intervention. Lord hear our prayers!

We further pray for All other physical,emotion,mental infirmities whatever they may be; Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on them and on us! We pray in Jesus name, that you will comfort and heal them for your Honor and Glory! Amen!

Re: Post Prayers - For the Suffering & Lost!

Link to Prayers for Members, family, friends, for those whom are suffering - from last year!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1074671&cmd=show

Link to Prayers for Unsaved Loved Ones from past year!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1071510&cmd=show

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Why are so many people still unsaved? Second Corinthians 4:4 tells us it is because “the god of this world [the devil] hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

Once you realize it’s the devil (not your loved one) who’s the real problem, your first prayer step becomes clear. You must get the devil out of your loved one’s way. As Jesus said, “How can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man?” (Matthew 12:29). You can’t! So bind him.

Now, you may not be able to cast that devil entirely out of the situation, because your loved one may invite him back in faster than you can cast him out. But you can bind that spirit and keep it bound. It may keep you busy for a while, but you can do it.

Verbal (say out loud) Confession of Faith in God’s help to save loved one:

■God is not willing that this person (name the person) perish, but that he or she comes to repentance – 2 Peter 3:9.
■■It is God’s will that he or she (name the person) be saved and comes to a knowledge of truth – 1 Timothy 2:4.
■■This is the confidence that I have in Him, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me. And I know that if He hears me, whatever I ask, I know that I have the petitions that I have asked of Him. I ask for him or her (name the person) to be saved, to come to repentance, and to come to a knowledge of the truth that can set him or her free – 1 John 5:14,15.
■■If it is a relative: I believe that I and all of my household will be saved – Acts 16:31.
■■I realize that I am not in a battle with flesh and blood, but I am contending against demonic powers, wicked spirits in the heavenly sphere, who are trying to influence and control the person I am praying for – Ephesians 6:12. Jesus said in Luke 10:19, “I give you authority and power over all the power of the enemy” and so nothing shall in any way harm me.

Whatever I bind on earth is bound in the heavenly realm, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in the heavenly realm – Matthew 18:18.
Binding prayer (2 Corinthians 4:3,4):

Say, “Right now I bind the god of this world (Satan) who has blinded their eyes to the truth of the gospel, and I loose the light of the gospel to shine on them and open their eyes. You spirit operating in the life of my loved one, blinding __(name)___ to the gospel to keep __(name)____ out of the kingdom of God, I bind you now. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. I carry His authority and righteousness and in His Name, I command you to desist in your maneuvers. I spoil your house according to the Word of God and I enter into it to deliver my loved one from your hands.”

■■I pray that the eyes of their understanding would be opened to know the hope of their calling – Ephesians 1:18.
■■Lord, open their eyes to know You; open their understanding that they can understand the scriptures – Luke 24:31,45.
■■I pray for laborers to be sent into their path from the Lord of the harvest – Matthew 9:37,38.
■■I believe that I receive the answers to these scriptural prayers – Mark 11:24.
■■Lord, You watch over Your Word to perform it – Jeremiah 1:12.
■■Thank You that Your Word does not return to You void, but it accomplishes what You intend for it to do – Isaiah 55:11.
I ask all this, Father God, in the holy name of Jesus. And I cover myself, my household, all my family, extended family, and all loved ones with the blood of Jesus, asking you to bless and strengthen us with your wisdom, Holy Spirit, salvation, and deliverance. Amen.

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/prayer-for-unsaved-loved-ones/

Anna - pray as God guides. Thank you.

Praying for Anna, Lord you know the need, have mercy on Anna and move in a mighty way!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Please pray for me! Need healing! Two major asthma attacks, due this respitory chest ailment for over a week now. Thank you!

Valerie

Please continue in prayer for my nephew Scott. He has stage 4 renal cancer. He is having chemotherapy weekly. His bone scan found no cancer in his bones. The tumor in his liver has shrunk a bit, but he is not able to eat much. He has lost 20 pounds in just a few weeks.
We would appreciate all prayers for his healing, and that the Lord quiet his pain. He is still in a great deal of pain.
Thank you all

I am praying for Anne's need, and for you Valerie, and for all the loved ones who are sick and in discomfort.

Hello

I'm very sorry to hear this. I will pray tonight for Scott.

SHANNON

Thank all of you for your prayers.
Hope you are better,Valerie.
I have asthma too, and it can be very scary.

Been praying for Scott too!

I'm finally starting to feel better!

The onion suggestion really helped stop that nagging
cough thank God!

Thanks for prayers mtnmollie..and everyone whom prayed. The Lord is good!

Blessings!

Valerie

Ugh!!

Please continue in prayer for our dear Scott. He has been in the hospital for a week, and the doctors have decided to stop treatment for his cancer so he can be made comfortable.

He is a father of 2 teenagers. He and his wife have been married for 20 years. He is a wonderful Christian man who is so loving and kind.

I would ask that you pray also for his mother and sisters at this time. This is all very fast. He didn't even know about the cancer 2 1/2 months ago. The entire family is in shock. This is so hard.

With God all things are possible.

Many thanks.

Heavenly Father we come to you in prayer this day for your dear servant Scott, and his precious family. Lord look down with mercy upon him, and move in a mighty way. Lord we know there is nothing impossible for you, for you are our Creator! Father hear the prayers of all those here today for this man, and heal him, totally of all cancer. Restore that which must be restored or recreated. Father we know your love is great for each of your children, grant that Scott no longer suffers, with this terrible disease! In Jesus Holy name we pray! Amen & Amen!

May the good Lord have mercy on Scott is my prayer!
Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on Scott!

Keep us updated Karla Jo!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Thank you all for your prayers. The family really appreciates them

Re: Post Prayers For Members, Family, Friends - For those Suffering in Body, Mind & Unsaved Loved On

Thank you My Beloved Father in Heaven for what happened to me today. I know everything is according to your beautiful plan. I praise and glorify Your Name Yahweh Adonai for your blessing and wisdom upon me.
Today I was not chosen to be a Teaching Assistant (TA) for the class that has been promised last semester that I would hold. Instead somebody else took it. In a man's mind, it was an upset to me, a total failure to me, but instead I chose deliberately today to praise and worship My Beloved Father Yahweh Adonai and My Precious and Beloved One Yahshua for everything happened to His glory only. Thank you million times for you haven't chosen me to be a TA, thank you million million times, I don't know and cannot explain how but Your plan is the best for me even though I knew I feel I need that position as a TA but let Your best plan happened to me and again and again I praise and worship You over and over again. I kiss you My Beloved Father Yahweh Adonai and kiss You too My Beloved One Yahshua for your blessing upon me abundant and cannot be counted.

I pray for the person that chosen as a TA so that Your Truth can be known to him so he can accept You Yahshua as his Savior and be saved.

In Yahshua, My Beloved One,
Amen.

Re: Post Prayers For Members, Family, Friends - For those Suffering in Body, Mind & Unsaved Loved On

Please pray for Sgt. Ryan Russell 35 years old, whom was killed on January 12th in the line of duty. He was a Police Officer, 11 years with the force. His funeral was yesterday January 18th. Pray for his wife Christina, 2 year old son Nolan, for his parents, & Sister.

There is no greater gift than to lay down your life for another.

May he rest in peace in God's Kingdom!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

This is a prayer, Sgt. Ryan Russell carried with him in his cap, as he went to work, each and everyday!

“A Policeman’s Prayer”

Another day, Lord to do my work, unsure of what lies ahead.

It may hold the chance to help those in need, and that would be my desire.

I pray that you will empower me to be a peacemaker to all I come in contact with.

To the helpless, may I be a helper, to the distressed, may I be a comfort.

To those who plan evil, may I be a deterrent, and to those who have carried out their plans
may I be a sword of justice so they will no longer prey on the weak and hurting.

I humbly ask that you surround me with your angels, and a wall of fire for protection.

And if, in the course of your plan, I find this day to be my last, the concern of my life is that you would be the Father to my children and, the provider to my wife. In Jesus' name, Amen

Please pray for people whom are in harms way, with many storms of all kinds brewing across planet Earth, are raising havoc and destruction or about to do so.

When we willing pray for others, the Lord is more attaintive to listening to our needs whatever they may be. For the prayers of the righteous avail much.

Know that I pray for all of you here, where ever you live in the world. May God protect each and everyone of you and keep you safe until the day of our redemption when Jesus Comes at the Rapture.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, and pray for one another!
The Lord wants that none should perish but that all should repent and come to the Lord Jesus Christ, and be saved.

Prayerfully,
YSIC,

Valerie

Please pray for David & His family whom lives in NZ, Christchurch, and all the people there. Destructive,
6.3 Earthquake hit, and killed at least 65 people, and some are still buried alive, etc. These people need our prayers, stop for a moment and pray for them.

Remember do unto others as you would have them do unto you....! God sees and hears all!

My prayers are with David and the people there!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Need prayers for myself, I'm in a lot of pain right now, and it's extremely difficult to get around the house now.

I have enough of the pain killers, need a new incorruptible body, this one is deterioating very quickly now. Please pray that God will take away the pain, as I keep waking up at night because of the pain. Haven't had a good night sleep for almost a week now.

Thank you and God Bless!

Come Lord Jesus Come Quickly

Valerie

Allelujah,

We have a prayer list please pray!!!
I just bumped it up and will put a sticky on it.

Thanks.

Valerie

Please pray for our daughter, Lora...she has pulmonary hypertension and a heart murmur. She is to have gallbladder surgery this Thurs. March 31st.

She is going tomorrow to the hospital for pre operation preparation and I will be at her home taking care of the children.

This operation may be very risky because of her condition, please pray she makes the right decision tomorrow, as she expressed she has two small kids to raise and doesn't want to die right now.

I need prayers too for strength, as I have been through so much lately, and wondering Lord when will all this finally end, we need the Lord's help to see us through it all.

Pray for Lora and our family!

Thank you and God Bless, and may He in turn meet all your needs.

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Dear sister Valerie, I've said a prayer this morning for you and you daughter and grandchildren.

Our beloved Yeshua knows each face and history and need. He isour rock, He isour refuge, He isour healer.

Please keep the forum up. For me,its not entertainment time the way someone would channel change, it is the place where I find other Christians who actually believe Christ will return (in our lifetime, let alone soon). There is only 1 person I know that I could pick up the phone and she believes too. She is hundreds of miles away so we are not able to get together.

This is a place where I can read people's study. Even when I don't completely understand or agree, or if I fear date setting from past missed dates, I can read what my bros and sisters have written and take my time to think about it. Your (meaning the group)views and study have grown my faith and hope in Christ.

I wish we could avoid the judgement also. Yes we are supposed to be wise, but who among us wants the spotlight on ourself? Not me thank you. Hide me please Yeshua under Your arm, in the shadows. If there is a concern, can't it just be stated and left alone after that? It is your forum Valerie. I hope you continue to be here...

Love, Regina

Oh, gosh, Valerie. I feel a bit silly! Of course
you would have a prayer thread!!!!

Thank you so much! It is such a blessing!

Regina,

God Bless you and yours in return and meet all your needs, for praying for our daughter, our grandchildren and for me. Thank you so much your prayers are most precious gift you can give to anyone.
We really appreciate them. Please also pray tomorrow, that is when she is being operated on!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

YSIC,

Valerie

Val, you, Lora and the family are in my prayers tonight.

May the surgery go well and the dr. able to remove
the g/b via laproscopy. It is a much quicker recovery with less discomfort (except for all the gases they pump in to inflate the belly)

Will keep all on my prayer list until you get a good
report.
love,
Alleluiah

THANKS BE TO GOD, THANK YOU JESUS, I CALLED THE SURGERY UNIT, ALL IS WELL.

LORA IS DOING FINE, ALL WENT WELL NO COMPLICATIONS!!!
I KNOW JESUS WAS THERE GUIDING THE SURGEONS HANDS..."I LOVE YOU LORD"!!! (TEARS OF JOY)

THEY DID THE Laparoscopic surgery, WHICH IS ONLY 4 SMALL INSICIONS, THEREFORE, HER RECOVERY WILL BE THAT MUCH SOONER. THE NURSE SAID SHE WAS DOING FINE AND RESTING, AND THAT SHE WILL BE ABLE TO GO HOME TONIGHT TO RECOUPERATE. OH PRAISE THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD, TURNS ALL THINGS FOR GOOD TO THOSE WHOM LOVE HIM!

YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL GROUP OF CHRISTIANS, FOR LIFTING HER, AND OUR FAMILY UP IN PRAYERS. MAY THE GOOD LORD MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS WHATEVER THEY MAY BE, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EACH ONE OF YOU IN HEAVEN, AND THANK YOU IN PERSON! MAY YOUR REWARDS IN HEAVEN BE MANY, I PRAY!

BLESSINGS & LOVE IN JESUS,

Valerie

Praise the Lord. So happy all went well.

Thank you Karla Jo, Praising the Lord, that all went well for Lora. She is healing very nicely. Saw her again on Saturday, as we had a small family gathering to celebrate Arianna's 6th Birthday.

We serve an awesome God, all honor and glory is His!

Thanks be to God!

Blessings & love in Jesus,

Valerie

Please pray for Ken's salvation. Time is so running out and my heart is heavy when I think
of him. He needs Jesus Christ!

Bless you each and thank you for praying.!!!!
love,
Allie

Lord hear our prayers for the lost, especially Ken, and for Andrew, Andy, Stephen, Jennifer, Melanie, LeeAnn, Trevor as well. Father, our hearts are broken and we grieve for the lost. May they see the light before it is too late and their destiny is forever sealed. Nothing is impossible for you Lord, therefore, we believe that you will move in a mighty way on behalf of those whom are in our hearts and thoughts this very day! In Jesus, holy and precious name we ask and pray! Amen!

mtnmollie
Lord, bring Ken to Christ, before or after the rapture it doesnt matter. Bring our loved ones and family and friends to Christ. Bind the strong man Lord, and spoil his goods. WE wrestle not against flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high places. ( Eph 6) Bring my nation to Christ. Bring the wretched man to Christ. Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now am found , was blind, but now I see. Bring my enemies to Christ. Bring my friends to Chriat. Bring my people home. In Jesus name, I pray.

God bless Israel, bring the Jew to Christ. Bring the enemy of the Jew to Christ. Give us a GREAT harvest of fish.

Amen & Amen. Lord hear our prayers for all who are
lost and without hope. Father God, we cry out for each soul and ask Lord that you bring them into your Kingdom. We ask for the nations Lord, for your Son
Jesus!

Bless you, sister!

Valerie
Lord hear our prayers for the lost, especially Ken, and for Andrew, Andy, Stephen, Jennifer, Melanie, LeeAnn, Trevor as well. Father, our hearts are broken and we grieve for the lost. May they see the light before it is too late and their destiny is forever sealed. Nothing is impossible for you Lord, therefore, we believe that you will move in a mighty way on behalf of those whom are in our hearts and thoughts this very day! In Jesus, holy and precious name we ask and pray! Amen!

Oh, Amen, Valerie, Amen!
Lord, bring a mighty harvest in these final days. Send your lovely Spirit and descend upon the hearts
of those listed above; upon all who will, Call them
Come, Lord. We sow with tears for our family and friends; we weep for the lost, as you weep. Lord,
thank for this burden, for you are Worthy of all ~
We love you, Jesus! You are mighty to save ~
Amen and Amen!

Here is a prayer that the Holy Spirit gave to a very close sister in Christ of mine that she shared with me, and I am free to share it here with you all. Earlier this year, the Lord told me to pray this prayer and to write down all the names I could think of that were in my life that were not serving Jesus. He told me to plant my seeds for the harvest that is to come.

Father, I lift up _____ to Your Alter of Grace. I pull down the strongholds and high imaginations in the mind of ______ that prevents him/her from serving YOU with ALL her/his heart, soul, mind and strength and I loose her/his mind to obedience to Y'shua/Jesus Christ. Lord, send Your Spirit of conviction, repentance and truth upon the head of _______ and remain until she/he is safely in Your Kingdom. In the name of Y'shua HaMashiach. Yea and Amein

Scott was on my heart this afternoon and I said a prayer for him.. I pray the Lord would surround him and his family with peace.

I pray those tumor markers continue to go down and he
is able to eat.

love,
A.

I have another report on my nephew Scott. His tumor markers are continuing to fall. They started at over 800 and are as of this week below 100. He is eating his new diet, and spending much precious time with his family. He is also stronger this week.
We are all praising the Lord for his healing power. I would like to thank you all for your continued prayers on his behalf.

PRAISE GOD, THANK YOU JESUS, MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO HEAL SCOTT, TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY FROM HEAD TO TOE!

SHOUTING WITH JOY AND PRAISE UNTO THE LORD, ALL HONOR AND GLORY IS YOURS ALMIGHTY GOD AND FATHER!!!

THANKS BE TO GOD!!!

I pray for Mr. IA and Mrs. EA, the owner of the house that I live in.

When they found out that we are all gone, I pray that the HS will open their heart to receive Yahshua. However, I pray that it could happen before the rapture and I don't know how it could happen but I believe You Yahshua with Your creative miracle always amazes me from time to time. So be it!!

Lord we give you thanks for the prayers that have been answered, and we continue to pray for those whom are still faithfully waiting!

Father hear the requested prayers of your children gathered here, and answer in accordance to your perfect plan you have for every one of your children. Remember us Father, and send your beloved Son our Lord and Savior, to Come and take your Children home.

Have mercy on us Lord, for we all have sinned and come short of your Glory! Remember us when you come for the gathering at the Rapture, that we may all be what you expect us to be, on our day of bodily redemption and departure from this world! In Jesus name we pray, Amen!

Please pray for my daughter-in-law's father, Antonio!
He's 80 years old, and has been hospitalized yesterday due to series of mini strokes. His blood pressure is high, and he recently found out he has diabeties as well. Her family and ours would appreciate prayers for his complete recovery, and this condition to be put under control.

Thank you and God Bless!

Valerie

Please pray for this little 3 year boy who is missing
after the tornado struck!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1157613&cmd=show

Please pray for our Sister in Christ, Texas Sue!

We haven't heard from her and we don't know if she is alright!

Sue, know that we are keeping you and yours in our prayers!

Lord have mercy, Christ have Mercy, Lord have mercy and protect our Sister in Christ, and her loved ones!
In Jesus name we pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Please pray for our Sister in Christ, Texas Sue!

We haven't heard from her and we don't know if she is alright!

Sue, know that we are keeping you and yours in our prayers!

Lord have mercy, Christ have Mercy, Lord have mercy and protect our Sister in Christ, and her loved ones!
In Jesus name we pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Father, we are reminded of your greatness and
your extravagant love for Sue, baby Ryan;
Antonio; and all the others here on our prayer
thread; and those all over this planet.
Your love is boundless and transends
all our understandings. In the midst of
overwhelming troubles, you don't lose sight of us. You are near -

As adversities and storms touch our lives,
you keep us; through the darkness and the
destruction; you whisper tenderly over our lives.
When we are afraid; when all seems lost;
when we are in despair; WE WILL PRAISE YOU.
WE WILL TRUST YOU. Your promises are true.
How GREAT THOU ART!!!

Lord God, your will be done.
In Jesus' Name I pray....Amen.
Hallelujah!!!!

Please pray for my mother Shirley. She has been having trouble with her breathing again and she needs strength so that she doesn't end back in the hospital for pneumonia. Pray also that her treatments will be effective.

Thank you, fellow Flyers! See you soon!
In His Love, By His Spirit
Jewel

Lord we come to you in prayers for Shirley! Father ease her breathing Lord, and make it come to normal, for she is struggling with her breathing. There's nothing impossible for you Almighty God and Father, therefore, we believe for a full and quick recovery for Shirley, in Jesus holy name we ask and pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

For Shannon

Heavenly Father -- we pray for Shannon's family. We ask that You would touch their hearts and spirits, move them to attend the revival meeting that Shannon has asked them to. Holy Spirit, please brood over them, draw them with cords of love, and enlighten their understanding that they may accept the wonderful Gift of Salvation in our LORD Jesus Christ. Please LORD, give to each one the faith necessary to enter into fellowship with You. Cause them to recognize their need of the Savior and to receive forgiveness and eternal life in Christ Jesus -- we ask in His Blessed Name ~ amen

Re: For Shannon

Thank you so much for the nice prayer. I know it will help.

shannon

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your prayers so far for my mother, Shirley. It is Chronic Bronchitis which is attacking her and has become very bad since all the fires in Colorado. I ask that you will continue to pray for my mom, she is a good loving Christian and used to pray for others on Marilyn Hickey's prayer line. She sure could use some more prayer that this attack will be nipped in the bud and not continue on to pheumonia like it did last year and almost took her life. Please, please pray for her, she wants to go in the rapture, she also wants to see her 80th birthday, August 11th, if the rapture doesn't come until then.

Thank you fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord!

In His Love, By His Spirit,

Terry His Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Terry,

Know that I'm keeping your mother Shirley in my prayers. Bronchitis is a terrible thing to have, had it some 20 years ago, and even then it was hard to deal with, so I emphasis with your 80 year old Mother Shirley! May God heal her completely from this terrible illness, and may she live to see the Rapture, and be caught up in the clouds very soon along with the rest of us!

Lord hear the prayers for Shirely, as we lift them up to you this day, and ask you to move mightly on her behalf. Lord have mercy and heal her, and keep her safe and sound under your wing until you come at the Rapture to take the living in Christ home. In your precious and holy name we pray! Amen! & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

I have another Praise report about my nephew, Scott. He had a PET scan last week. The tumors have shrunk dramaticly. The tumor which covered and was as big as his liver has shrunk to a small dot on the scan. The kidney tumors are also just small dots. His oncoligist said about 3 more treatments, and he should be cancer-free. They are now weaning him off of the pain meds.
I thank you all for holding him up before God's throne. The Lord has done a wonderful work on him, and our family are rejoicing and praising the Lord for His goodness.

Praise you Lord thank you Jesus, for all you have done for Scott and his family.

May that dots disappear altogther, and may Scott be cancer free, in Jesus holy name!

Father, you, did it for me Lord, I know you'll do it for Scott!

All Honor & Glory is yours Almighty God and Father!

Amen!

Prayer Request from Jesse originally posted by Kevin!

Click url below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/v2/#bn-forum-1-1-3138553015/389/1161783/show

Please pray for my pastor. He broke his collarbone in a riding accident yesterday and was unable to preach today.

Praying for your Pastor Kathy, that He mends quickly in Jesus name I pray!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thanks, Valerie. I know that broken collarbone has to be pretty painful, bless his heart! Ouch!

I don't know how long he's going to be out of commission. Hopefully, not long.

Email received from Stephanie,

Please pray for this situation! Thanks!

"HI Val, have you read what an awful time Sarah is having at school? She is , quiet, friendly, soft spoken ..everyone who knows her describes her as sweet--so the Sweet Lord is seen in her...

Recently a guy in her class, started 'in' on her ..without provocation, telling her she'sgonna fail, putting her down, just awful stuff...Her teacher loves her talent and he shows off her work to her class! The kids all like her dearly...............Sean is another story......Everyone

hates this guy......say he is very mean..and he's being mean to SArah now for some unknown reason.

An example of his actions...take yesterday as an example!

After telling Sarah to keep quiet about their 'conflict,which he initiated] he said keep it between them confidential..which she agreefd to.

He comes out of the teacher's meeting because SArah couldn't take him anymore, his harrassing her, he turns around and tells SArah's goodfriend all the 'confidential' stuff he told her to keep quiet about. Lying to Sarah and lying to her friend Mathew ...has led to Mathew picking on her and not believing her and telling her she lies..RE.ALLY has brought

her to great depression..Mathew is a harry potter fan, catholic, 20 yrs old and SArah thought he was her friend ....now after this, she is absolutely stunned as we all are ..

She now wants to quit her much beloved course so she doesn't have to be around them, and yet she is known to be[ out of all of them there], the one who'd be successful.Her teacher is furious with the guy who instigated this situation and he told SArah he'd dismiss him if Sarah gives the word,as teacher will remove troublemaker so as not to stand in her way...but Mathew has really knocked the wind out of her sails.......Please pray as

after another harrassment issue last week, guy invites everyone from class to a beach party in his neighbourhood. I told Sarah definitely 'don't go',because of him. She told Mathew she'd stay home as he being a nosey parker asks way too many questions all the time from her, she told him her plans.....

Well she decides to go to the movies during the day,and Mathew said she lied to him...This is his idea of lying---she changed her mind!! Not only THAT he told her she was despicably rude for not attending this shindig! He hears how guy talks to Sarah during class ......

So I;m really ticked off, and Mathew told Sarah NOT to divulge what he has said to her .

She gave her word to show her loyalty as his friend...but both Mathew and guy[named Sean] need a real wake-up call from Jesus! No one else can help Sarah and these 2 are manipulating her ....

Thanks and post this please at RFTH for me...She needs a lot of people praying to Jesus to deal with this problem.

Bye Steffie"

Please pray for Jean, second mastecomy due to Breast Cancer...declined chemotherapy..Believes the Lord will heal her without Chemo. So do I!!! He healed me without Chemo, I'm living proof!!! He'll heal her too!!!

I'm praying for Jean, and asking God to heal her of all Cancer! In Jesus name, I command all the cancer to be gone and to never return again. Amen! & Amen!

Pray for C. and her husband whom has to take insulin for diabetes. Pray that he will get his vision back to normal so he can resume his business. Pray for C. as well, she has so much on her plate, ask God to help and guide her in all things she does.

Praying for you C.,

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy,
and give her rest and peace that surpasses all understanding, in Jesus name I pray! Amen & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

please pray for me. suffering from depression. it is getting worse. thank you.

I'm typing this with my left hand, so I'll make it short. I've been diagnosed with tennis elbow, so I can't do any touch-typing at present. Please pray for me, too. Thanks.

Heidi,

I'm praying for you!

Lord lift this depression off of Heidi, and give her
your peace that surpasses all understanding; in your precious name Jesus, I pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Kathy, Sorry to hear that, I know what pain is, as I live with it daily!

Lord heal Kathy's tennis elbow completely, in your precious name Jesus, I pray!

Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

thank you so much for your prayers Valerie.

heidi
please pray for me. suffering from depression. it is getting worse. thank you.

Heidi
I pray you are feeling better today.
Jesus loves you just the way you are.

heidi

Me, too, Valerie. I'm taking 6 days' worth of steroid pills (which I started taking on Tuesday morning), wearing a tennis elbow strap on my right arm, resting my elbow on a heating pad, and doing almost everything with my left hand (including my typing).

thank you so much Zoe for your prayers.

Kathy G.
heidi

Me, too, Valerie. I'm taking 6 days' worth of steroid pills (which I started taking on Tuesday morning), wearing a tennis elbow strap on my right arm, resting my elbow on a heating pad, and doing almost everything with my left hand (including my typing).

Kathy
I am praying for you, too

Try putting a cold compress on your elbow.

Heidi
You are welcome
I pray you will overcome and Give God Glory for His faithfulness to you.

Please pray, that terrorists will not attack on Sept 11, 2011 as some fear they might.

I'm so glad we'll be Raptured prior to the tribulation, I don't think I could bear to watch the horror that is still to come in the near future.

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on all of us! Amen!

Valerie

Prayers for all.
Pain is a terrible thing to have to live with. Depression can sap all the joy from you.
Heidi, I know this terrible affliction well. I pray you are feeling better.
Val, I am praying that your pain leaves your body, and you can know peace. Pain I understand well too.
I pray your friend with breast cancer is healed fully.

So much pain and sorrow, it breaks my heart.
Much love in Christ Jesus.
Karla jo.

Thanks so much for your prayers Kara Jo, yes there is a lot of pain and suffering, and depression. It's very sad, but soon we'll be free from it all.

Please pray for our Daughter and her Children, her unsaved husband, is having these moods swings, and has been very hard on her and their children. I've been praying for the past 10 years for his salvation.

I can't wait for the Lord to come and take us home, soon all this too will pass, thank God!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Brother's and Sister's please come before our Lord in prayer. I'm Having such back pain. How I long to be in heaven with our new body's.

With Love,
Barry

Praying for you Barry that your back will be healed and you will be pain free,
I have had a healing with my knee after falling on the ice this past winter,

I thought I was going to have surgery "but God" healed my knee and I am so relieved. I hope/PRAY you are healed too in the same way.

I need prayer for my young ones 20 and 13 years, for something to grab their attention

to see right NOW, these days, are the end times days we live in,

and to see our time is short to #1 be saved,(they are saved but immature) #2 be separate and Holy (choosing not to sin) and recognizing sin and confessing as soon as noted.

Who knows what Elenin is about and all the rest,

the Best FEAR is of the LORD and loss of eternal life, its scarier than the nephalum, fireballs and EQ's,

as we may be soon out of time and there are no do overs for this,

I just pray for the Lord to figure this out and intercede for us in all requests, needs and desires. In Yeshua's Holy Name Amen.

Barry
Brother's and Sister's please come before our Lord in prayer. I'm Having such back pain. How I long to be in heaven with our new body's.

With Love,
Barry

Barry, I'll keep you in my prayers, and ask our dear Lord to heal your back, and release you from all pain.
I understand what back pain is like, suffered most of my life with it...please pray for me too!

Barry, I emphasis with you, as I too suffer with terrible back pain, 2 major surgeries later, one at 16 and the other at 47 years of age, it developed into spinal & back arthritis! It has affected my ablililty to walk without experiencing terrible pain, therefore, I'm confined to a mobility scooter.

It will be so great to receive our new incorruptible bodies, no more suffering, no more pain. Thanks be to God.

Lord hear the prayers and meet the needs of your servant, have mercy and releave Barry's pain and suffering. Heal his back, in Jesus holy name I pray.
Amen!

Blessings!

Valerie

Prayer request-- My M.E illness is really acting up again.This whole thing with the Hepatitis B Vaccine adverse reaction has cause WHO KNOWS how MUCH damage in my body.I know that my mind and thinking,emotional probably too....I find that I am way more emotional then I use to be....Just keep a prayer going.Trust me it has brought me this far in almost 3 years.I know that I am blessed to have been able to partake of our LORD's sufferings.I am thankful that He offered the cUP to me,just like how He drank the Father's CUP of wrath on our behalf.What I have dealt with pails in comparison to what Jesus suffered for us.

Keeping you in my prayers Ruth, I know what it's like to live with chronic pain and suffering. May the good Lord have mercy and release you from this pain and suffering in Jesus name I pray! Amen!

Please pray for Heidi, see url below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/v2/#bn-forum-1-1-3138553015/389/1196111/show

Brother's and Sister's. I humbly come before you and ask that you say a prayer for my mother. Pray that our Father in heaven will heal her ailing heart.

With Love,
Barry Ward

Almighty God and Father we come to you in prayer this very day, on behalf of Barry's Mother! Lord we pray that you heal her ailing heart, in Jesus Holy name we ask! Amen & Amen!

Barry, I will continue to remember your Mother, and you in my prayers! May God have mercy on us one and all. Prayerfully, Valerie

Re: prayer request for a brother in the Philippines

there is a missionary from the Philippines who posts on youtube (under the name "neartochrist2". please pray for him and family, whoever is led, as a terrible storm hit the Philippines today. He hasn't posted so I'm wondering how he is doing.

Regina,

Yes I heard about this on the late night news! I'll be keeping this Pastor and Philipino people in prayer!
Surely these are the last days, with so much death and destruction around the world. May God have mercy and deliver them from their situation.

Protect the Pastor, and help those affected, get relief from this disaster! Have mercy Lord, God Almighty Father! Lord hear our prayers, in Jesus name I pray!
Amen & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Adding to the prayers for all the people in the Phillipines who have suffered loss of family and shelter in this storm. It is supposed to be blowing out of the country today and the needs of the ones who have survived are staggering. Praying for food, clean water and shelter for the survivors.

Praying for Kathy Green, painful tennis elbow!

Lord in Jesus name I pray, heal her elbow, and release her from all pain! Amen & Amen!

Praying for David Webster & family, in New Zealand for their safety, due to all the Earthquakes there!

Lord hear our prayers for David, his family and all of God's people there...Amen!

Praying for all needs of members here!

Lord you know the needs of your people, move in a mighty way, and Lift up the ailing in body, mind, and in spirit. Heal the sick, Comfort the lonely & forgotten, and encourage the depressed, in your holy name I pray! Amen! & Amen!

Please join me in prayer and lift one another up in prayers and supplication! In turn may the good Lord Bless you and meet all of your needs whatever they may be! Amen!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Re: Post Prayers For Members, Family, Friends - a brother who needs work until Yahshua comes back

Father in heaven, Abba, YHWH, please provide our brother with work until Your Son returns; please continue to provide for all of us as we have needs in this life... YHWH You know about the sparrows and we know that You know all our needs. We look to You in the name of Your Son, Yahshua, please supply our needs

Re: Post Prayers For Members, Family, Friends - a brother who needs work until Yahshua comes back

Agreeing with you in prayer regina!

Lord provide the necessities of life for those whom are in need Lord, to sustain their livelihood. Guide them where they can receive help, and help them Lord not to lose hope, until you come for us! Amen!

Urgent Prayer Needed

please pray for my grand daughter ..she was just diagnosed with some sort of a brain mass She had an MRI of the head..her name is Elizabeth and she is 10...

Re: Urgent Prayer Needed

Praying for your Granddaughter Sandy!

Lord have mercy on Elizabeth, she needs a miracle Lord, and we know your love for little children. In Jesus name I ask that the mass disappears and she is made totally well. Amen & Amen!