Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for this little missing boy, Very urgent

There is a 3 year old boy who is missing after the tornados we had last night. They have been searching for this little guy for 24 hours. His name is Ryan Hammel. His mother and sister are in critical condition and his older brother has died. Please pray that he will be found alive. The Lord has put this child on my heart. I know we have some prayer warriors on this board. Please pray.

Re: Please pray for this little missing boy, Very urgent

Praying for this little one......
and his family.

More fervent prayers along with others.

praying with you for this little baby boy, to be safe somewhere.

Almighty God and Father, please help this family to find and reunite with this little boy who is missing.
I pray Lord, that you send you Guardian Angels to protect this little one until he is rescued. Lord have mercy, for we know the great love you have for little children. In Jesus holy name I pray! Amen!!!

Gen 50:21 Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them. kjv

Dear Heavenly Father,

It is of utmost importance that you hear our prayers now for one of Your "little ones". His name is Ryan Hammell Father and he so needs to be found, he was lost during the tornado in Joplin, Missouri, Lord send your angels to him and surround him with your peace and nourish his hungry little tummy until help can come in the morning. Lord even as you are there with little Ryan, caring for him and loving him, please comfort and reassure those so frantic over his absence and give them hope. Please dear Lord, bring this "little one" home along with sending forth healing to his mother and his sister, by faith in the name of Jesus we ask and believe. Thank you Abba! AMEN

By His LOve, In His Spirit
Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv

This little one is now with Jesus and his brother.

I am heartbroken for his family and what they
have already endured. I pray the mom & sister
survive their injuries. The Lord comfort them
as they grieve.

How do you know? Has his body been found?

Kathy G.
How do you know? Has his body been found?

Fox News Radio said something about a little boy who was missing being found dead. I just went
to their website and they may be talking about
another little boy who was missing.

I am sorry for posting that. It was another missing little one named Skyular Logsdon. This little boy
is now in Heaven and I pray for his family.

Then still praying for Ryan to be found safe.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/26/body-toddler-missing-joplin-tornado/

Fellow Prayer Warriors and Friends,

I have just heard on our local news that Ryan Hammel, has been found lifeless on the shore of a lake nearby to his home. He is now at home with the Father Almighty and the Lord.

So sorry for the family and friends, may God comfort and sooth their hearts and souls. May HE use this opportunity to bring them closer to each other and HIM and His Son Yahshua/Jesus. Amen

In His Love, By His Spirit,
Jewel

Prayers for these families that the peace and comfort of God will heal and sustain them. Praying also for the missing and injured that help will come in time for them.

Jewel
Fellow Prayer Warriors and Friends,

I have just heard on our local news that Ryan Hammel, has been found lifeless on the shore of a lake nearby to his home. He is now at home with the Father Almighty and the Lord.

So sorry for the family and friends, may God comfort and sooth their hearts and souls. May HE use this opportunity to bring them closer to each other and HIM and His Son Yahshua/Jesus. Amen

In His Love, By His Spirit,
Jewel

Oh Jewel,

My heart goes out to this family. I saw the father on the news report, and the picture of the whole family. God only knows why, these little ones have gone to be with the Lord. I pray that God will Comfort, the Father, Mother, and their little Girl.
I pray they are saved, and soon they'll be reunited with their two little boys!

So sad when little ones die...!

Lord comfort this family, in Jesus name I pray! Amen!

Texas Sue, so glad you are alright, I posted a prayer for you in the prayers sticky section. God is good Sue!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie