God's Work Prayer Requests

Welcome to God's Work Prayer Forum. You can post a prayer request here and have members and visitors pray and intercede on your behalf. I pray this service will be a blessing to your life. You can also send prayer requests to ( Prayers@godswork.org )

Forum: God's Work Prayer Requests
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
healing and faith for my son

my son has spinal stenosis inoperable encouching in the neck area . This is afecting his mind as well as making him increasingly unable to walk . It will shortly make him unable to do any thing and become paralized from the neck down . he is abeliever but ji under attack as to why God is doing this (not)I believe in Christ as Savior nd lord and in the power of prayer . I also agree that wewre two or three gather Christ is there , I would appreciate prayer for him . I also would like prayer for me and my family that we might stand strong in refuting the works of the devil and continue raising Jesus . thank you In Him velma

Email  
Re: healing and faith for my son

MERCIFUL LORD, I STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH VELMA FOR YOUR HEALING TOUCH FOR HER SON. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOU. WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT. PROTECT THIS ENTIRE FAMILY FROM ALL ATTACKS OF THE ENEMY. BRING PEACE THAT PASSES UNDERSTANDING, AND STRENGTHEN THEM EACH ONE MORE, AND MORE EACH DAY. WE KNOW YOU ARE IN CONTROL..PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME. YOUR PERFECT WILL BE DONE FOR THIS YOUNG MAN, AND HIS FAMILY. PRAYING ALWAYS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!!!!!

Email  

Velma, get your Bible and start reading all the great healings that happen in the new testament. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. He walks the face of the earth and does heal people. I know how hard it is to believe when you see your son get worse. Rebuke the devil and his attack off of him in Jesus' name and say it outloud. God loves to hear us and he moves to what we pray and say. In Jesus' name I plead the blood upon your son. Jesus, I ask you to go and touch him and make him whole. It is by your stripes he was healed and so he is. Thank you Jesus. Your name is above all names and that includes what this son has, so I ask you to move and heal him. Let him feel your healing warmth. I know you heal and that is why I come to you in faith, nothing wavering. God, I thank you for you are our God who heals us. I thank you for your great love, mercy and compassion upon this son. Holy Spirit, help this mom and family by guiding them to their Bibles so they can be led to what you think they need most. Help them with their faith, for God gave all of us faith. If they know God's word, their faith will be built and you will show them in their minds and hearts what God's word truly means for us today. God, You are glorious and deserve all glory, honor and praise always. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen & Amen

Email  

thank you for these prayers. i believe in healing . I had prayer for a grandaughter born premature and weighing one lb at 29 weeks . Saten attacked and her bowels ended up partly removed and mersa and many other things. Through Jesus she is today a healthy four yr old and some still believe it was modern medicine . It was the Lord!! thank you for your prayers . there is a big fight going on here . I will not let it go without constant prayer and faith . !1 i am praying a lot and do read my Bible and have been a Christian for 30 yrs in a family of unbelievers. This son I was ssure believed. thanking you for continued prayerin Him velma

Email  

"Heavenly Father, I bring Velma's son before Your throne in that matchless Name of Jesus! I know that nothing is too hard for You, because I have read that in the Word,recorded over and over again, and also because I and my family and loved ones have been healed many times!I agree with the prayers of the Saints for this young mans healing,also that his mind stay clear. Help him to think on You and the promises in Your Word. I ask also that You "invade" this family spiritually! I take the blinders off their minds that satan has put there concerning the Gospel, asking You, Holy Spirit to work in them and draw them to repentance, helping them to see their need of a Saviour. Thru Your Own workings, make this family a family of God! For Velma, I ask that You strengthen her for the journey, let Your Presence be all around her, help her to encourage her son, laying her hands upon him and praying for him. Whatever help she lacks I ask that You supply that!!! I give You glory and praise for what You are and will continue doing! So be it in Jesus Name!!"-----in His service, Jean

Email  

Home - About Me - Salvation - Statement of Faith

Testimonies - Encouragement - Inspiration - Message Archive - Links