God's Work Prayer Requests

Welcome to God's Work Prayer Forum. You can post a prayer request here and have members and visitors pray and intercede on your behalf. I pray this service will be a blessing to your life. You can also send prayer requests to ( Prayers@godswork.org )

God's Work Prayer Requests
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help with launching an online shop

Apparently, I need to find developers who will not only work with web design and site navigation, but also help with the launch of the online shop so that everything goes smoothly. Any recommendations?

Re: Help with launching an online shop

Of course, I'm thinking about my own online business, but I'm unlikely to get to that anytime soon. There are great opportunities for growth right now though.

Re: Help with launching an online shop

When it comes to ecommerce businesses, finding developers depends a lot on the platform you plan to work on. Among all the options, WooCommerce seems to be the best, and it's great that you can find experienced developers on amasty site who will just help with everything you've listed. It could also be additional services in the form of selecting extensions and plugins and installing them.

Home - About Me - Salvation - Statement of Faith

Testimonies - Encouragement - Inspiration - Message Archive - Links