Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rain FINALLY!

Three years and I finally score my first shrooms! Found 5 nice big yellows yesterday evening, still nice and fresh. What a thrill. Plan on hitting woods tomorrow............. Are you experienced?

Email: coolmcool@yahoo.com

State: Southeast IN

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rain FINALLY!

I believe it took me a couple years to locate my first batch of shrooms here also.I was at the point of giving up even thinking that any were in my area,when just as a close friend had told me it would happen,I was walking and searching and my eyes locked on a group of approx 10 HUGE yellows.As my buddy had said I looked around me and I was right smack in the middle of an awesume blooming of like prolly hundred shrooms in the area of approx 30 yard circle.I go back every year and if there are mushrooms to be had they are usually found in that same vacinity.I know what a "rush"it can be when ya find em fer sure. I went out[in the rain woohoo]got soaked this morning but found nothing new.I think we need more heat first if there are any more left to bloom this year.Good luck in your ventures out everyone

Email: cncjc2004@yahoo.com

State: Indiana

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rain FINALLY!

"exp" n w?

Email: cncjc2004@yahoo.com

State: Indiana

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rain FINALLY!

It's a Hendrix thing and a shroom thing!

Email: coolmcool@yahoo.com

State: IN