The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My blog : River's Invitation

Félicitations, Nicolas, pour ta page web!
So sorry for the delay of my congrats but I’ve been really busy lately. But I’ve just read your excellent comment about Les Oyseaux and I felt the impulse to write to you. I’m delighted to read the comments written alternately in English and French (excellent idea that these comments are really different and not an exact translation!). Your only mistake was not to emphasize my favourite song from that great first Byrds album, the Clark-penned “Here Without You”.
I loved too the comments about les néo-classiques, or it was the Classics Nouveaux? (just joking, but someone remember that new-romantic band?, I’ve bought in 1981 this single). And these awesome trio of river songs! “River Man”, “Take Me to the River”, “The River”, no less.
By the way, what a fertile forum! And I’m not talking about children, although in this field we're a fertile forum too, with Schwah and his three Schwanettes as our fertility peak right now. A lot of (great) web-pages and blogs are out right now, Stephan's, Paul's, JR's and now yours (sorry if I forgot someone). Henrik, it would be nice to add some links in the main page to these varied and wonderful blogs.
Nic, you can count on me as a frequent visitor of your site, of course…

Re: My blog : River's Invitation

Well, thanks Honorio !
and to everybody, don't hesitate to post comments on the blog too