ARE YOU READY...FOR THE HEADSHOT....THE BURN....THE BOOM....OR THE BASH???.......
CLICK HERE FOR MATCH SIGN-UPS

SHROOMSTAMPERS FORUMS

St                                                     

ShroomStampers  Chalk board, come here for info, suggestions, or just to have fun, be nice , yeah right!!!

SHROOMSTAMPERS FORUMS
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
La Nouvelle Maison Du Style Nds Download
La Nouvelle Maison Du Style Nds Download > http://tinyurl.com/la8c4a9 La Nouvelle Maison Du Style Nds Download 97ffa81d91 cannot. Download La Maison Du Style Proper Patched R4 NDS Torrent .kickass.to/la-mais...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 9:26am
by geovcomf
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 8:45pm
by Joe
People! Whoooo!
So, uh, I vanished due to a ****ty computer, a ****ty sound card, rain, and moving. Which totally ****ed up my world. And I still haven't cleaned up the mess. But it was a lot of fun getting rain up to my nuts not once, but twice. If ya'll were watching Fox News h...
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2005 3:51pm
by PRIEST/ VOLO
GKJ ******* GOD**** POS COMP
Hey guys I some how deleted the administrator's account...... lol yea I know.... I have no Idea how to get it back Cod and all the games were on it. I'll get back asap until then.
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 2:15pm
by West_Texas
r
Recoil
i dont think this will work out...
I came to this clan a few days ago after being recommended by 2 of my former clanmates; recones and hammy. All I am going to say is that I don't think this is the right kind of clan for me to join. No hard feelings. If you dont know me and want to get to know me more...
Views: 246   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 11:22am
by PRIEST/ VOLO
SS OWNED AGAIN
SS WE OWNED TEAM X WE KICKED THEIR ASS AND THIS IS ONL THE BEGGINGING WE ARE ON THE RODE TO OUR RIGHTFULL PLACE!
Views: 249   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2005 9:33pm
by Humvee
e
EchO
Some WoW TIPS
http://proxysguide.freewebpages.org/ProxyGuide.htm very cool site for you lowbies =)
Views: 268   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2005 5:57pm
by Vale
Man School is KILLER!
Hey this is ReconES sorry I havent been on lately i have been swampted with homework and it is only the seoncd week of school! Well i choose to be swamped cause i am taking advance placement. I have at least 5 hours of homework a night and soccer tournemnts the next...
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2005 7:22pm
by ReconES
JOKES JOKES AND MORE JOKES
Heres how we'll do this...The one who submits the funniest joke(s) in the month of August we'll recieve a 20.00 gift certificate to Applebee's. At the end of August everyone will vote on the funniest joke(s). I dont care if you cut and pasted or heard it from T.V. p...
Views: 163   Replies: 24
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 4:19am
by Humvee
v
Vale
If you guys need anything from the internet...
Alright well I get torrents. That means I get most **** that comes out before it comes out. If you ever want and cd's or something just let me know and I'll see if I can get it. ps - it's not illegal... it's just been leaked by a source and we are getting it
Views: 258   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 5:17pm
by Vale
Best of Luck
Alright guys, I'm headed back to school... So that means that I will not be playing with you guys until Christmas break. This summer has been fun, it's too bad I have to go before I get to know all of the recruits that we have gotten. Any responsibilities that I've h...
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 4:40pm
by PRIEST/ VOLO
Agent 55 Calling
Hey guys got your e-mail so I'm droping you a line. Agent 55 signing off.
Views: 268   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 2:22am
by EchO
3v3 Interclan Scrim Competitions
SS will now be having 3v3 Interclan scrims. These will be designed to help everyone learn the gameplay of their fellow clan members and to boost the lethalness of small squads in CoD match play. The squads have been assigned as follows.(After a full round of compe...
Views: 267   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 2:20am
by EchO
HEY I FOUND SHROOMY LOL JK!
Watch this lol http://www.big-boys.com/articles/toomuchcs.html
Views: 303   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 2:20am
by EchO
NEW FORUMS
KK FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO NOT KNOW , WE HAVE A NEW FORUMS, (MEMBERS ONLY) THIS ONE IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC SO IF YOU NEED INFO ON IT ...HOW TO LOG IN AND SUCH JUST ASK AN OFFICER!
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 7:40pm
by PRIEST/ VOLO
Badass action scene
http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=6781
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 9:05pm
by West_Texas
Might not be on!
Hey guys wanted to give u a heads up that I might not be on for a little while due to school starting tomarow! I will probably have homework thrown at me left and right since i am takeing the advanced placement classes! So if i am not on for a week or so DONT KICK ME...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 5:13pm
by ReconES
Future Hung-Lo?
S. Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer games SEOUL (Reuters) - A South Korean man who played computer games for 50 hours almost non-stop died of heart failure minutes after finishing his mammoth session in an Internet cafe, authorities said Tuesday....
Views: 287   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 3:59pm
by Vale
p
PRIEST
forums
taking votes on different forums server ideas , we will be changing the forums soon , so any input is welcome and will be culminated and used towards any decision made . thanks ahead of time !
Views: 98   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 3:59pm
by Vale
URL's
Im noticing a pretty hot post topic, and that seems to be URL links. If you find something cool/funny/disgusting etc.,. lets post em here. Please bare in mind that not all members might not want to see what you link so give a heads up if you think it might offend.
Views: 135   Replies: 15
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 1:20pm
by Shroomy/Alarauva...
z
Zoah
MC?
How did the MC run go?
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 8:04pm
by drunk
Match! Information
Hey guys , Recon here! We have been challenged by 33rd Brigade, they are trying to steal what is rightfully ours first place! Lets KICK THEIR ASSES! btw here is the Match info! ;)lol 16 is when i go back to school AHHHH! Defending: 33rd Brigade. Maps: CoD_UO_s...
Views: 244   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 9:46pm
by Humvee
e
EchO
Interesting Stats....
Interesting Statistics Doctors: (A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000. (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000. (C) Accidental deaths per physician is 17.14%. Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Heal...
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 9:15pm
by Humvee
z
Zoah
Zoah
Sorry to say but my game card for WoW is going to expire on the 10th, and I don't have any money for a new one . So I'm not going to be on for a while but I should get a new game card soon.
Views: 94   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 8:51pm
by Zoah
CoD news
StAmPers!! Congrats to all of you on our victory over AAA! We are again NUMBER 1!!!! Through our collective efforts we managed to overcome a very difficult team. Everyone did well, but one individual truly had the StAmPage in him that night and that person was {SS}...
Views: 91   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 3:25am
by EchO
e
EchO
Interesting astronomy stuff
>This month and next, Earth is catching up with Mars in an encounter that >will culminate in the closest approach between the two planets in >recorded history. The next time Mars may come this close is >in 2287. Due to the way Jupiter's gravity tugs on >Mars and...
Views: 104   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 10, 2005 8:06pm
by Shroomy/Alarauva...
h
Humvee
Hello
Hey guys. I play World of Warcraft, Call of Duty and Battlefield 2. I have nothing better to do but play PC games so im on almost every day. I can make almost any scrim/practice or match. In WoW i have a 36 Paly pushing for 40. And Im a herb/miner. My Xfir...
Views: 93   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 10, 2005 4:44pm
by EchO
e
EchO
Crimson Envy
somebody said they wanted to hear some songs from my band.... so here u go... there are even 2 videos from one of our shows http://www.numberonemusic.com/crimsonenvy/
Views: 129   Replies: 25
Last Post: Aug 7, 2005 10:58pm
by EchO
WoW news
Ok guys most of you already know this but check this out. We have an exciting thing started for you 60's that hopefully will make things a bit more exciting in Azgalor. MC runs with any luck will be ran every friday at 6pm cst. However, you MUST have the Attunemen...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2005 8:37pm
by Shroomy/Alarauva...
Not being able to level.
Lately due to my new work hours, I haven't been able to finish quests like I use to. now I'm falling behind . Not that it's anyones fault it's just when I'm on only higher levels who are doing high level instances are playing or playing COD(which I plan on getting CO...
Views: 93   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 5, 2005 3:09pm
by drunk
Vacation for me
Throughout this month and lots of sept i will not be here. Vacation time for me! :D I do plan on coming on as often as i can in between trips or whatever so im not totally gone. Its business as usual fellas. All of you please focus on getting everybody on Ventril...
Views: 82   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 5, 2005 2:04pm
by Pogopope
#1 Challenge Date Options
Match options, Wednesday at 9 or Thursday at 9:30... To be honest with you, both options are crap for me, Wednesday is almost definetely out, how are the rest of you feeling on the matter?
Views: 97   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 5, 2005 3:19am
by EchO
KICK SOME ASS!
Hey guys i wanted to say KICK SOME ******* ASS in the match you go this! I wont be there becasue of school and ATV's so when i get back i want to hear WE ****ED EM UP! So go out there kick some ass and have fun!
Views: 94   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2005 6:30pm
by EchO
z
Zoah
Nude mod.
lol im still laughing about this. (of course i didn't watch it cuz im only 17) http://www.big-boys.com/articles/nudewow.html
Views: 124   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 7:19am
by drunk
7v7 S&D Match, August 1st
7v7 S&D Match, August 1st. Please post availability. Practice on Berlin.
Views: 90   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 7:11am
by drunk
ALL ATTEND on VENTRILO {SS} MEETING
OK Gents, Coming soon will be our first attempt to get EVERY single member on ventrilo for our very first {SS} meeting. There will be plenty of topics to go over and please bring lots of questions, remember the only dumb question is the one you dont ask. Discussio...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2005 10:18pm
by Shroomy/Alarauva...
{SS}
Gentlemen, As alot of you may have known, we have lost a fair amount of members this past week due to creative diffences. I am sure that many of you are quite disturbed about this and i can understand why. Many of you will be or have been approached by these...
Views: 162   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jul 31, 2005 9:55pm
by Shroomy/Alarauva
lol this shit is pro love this movie
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=PurePwnage-MeetFPSDoug rofl
Views: 137   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 29, 2005 10:18am
by Vale
v
Vale
back from vacation.... what'd I miss
_____________what'd I miss
Views: 123   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 8:29pm
by EchO
CoD E-Mails
Hey guys, if possible, I would like all of you CoD players out there to post your e-mail addresses for me. This would help me keep in touch a little more with each of you, it would also help me some in filling rosters for matches, and open up a channel for you to com...
Views: 116   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 8:36pm
by CaptCatholic
e
EchO
#2 spot?
well shit we are still #2.... that's fuckin awsome.. we can hold it. We got some upcoming matches and it would be awsome if we could have the attendance and support as some of our past matches.
Views: 98   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 5:02pm
by Priest / Volosum
Hello all.
Hey, I just joined SS through World of Warcraft. I'm just getting into the game, right now I'm playing a Gnome Warlock which seems pretty cool. I'm a pretty big time gamer. Played EverQuest for 5 years, and Counter-Strike has devoured uncountable hours. Of course...
Views: 110   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 5:01pm
by Priest / Volosum
c
Corran
good news...very good news
found my CoD:UO cd's. now all i needa do is borrow my roommate's copy of original CoD and it'll all be installed. hopefully my shitty grafix card can handle it (it can handle wow pretty damn well so hopefully) and i'll be back into it. I know I'll be a complete n00b...
Views: 97   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 2:38pm
by CaptCatholic
sketch
http://fcmx.net/vec/get.swf?i=003702
Views: 99   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 11:46am
by West_Texas
Contact Info
Hey guys, I just wanted to give you some contact info in case you needed me for any CoD related issues. There's stuff that can come up where you might need me, feel free to e-mail me or IM me about anything. Call if there's something somewhat important. I've been rea...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2005 7:41pm
by CaptCatholic
v
Vale
new computer questions
Anyone know where I can customize a computer online and have them ship it to me built with the parts I selected installed? And not like a generic dell, alienware, ect.
Views: 109   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 7:42am
by Crims
Free Forum powered by Bravenet