ARE YOU READY...FOR THE HEADSHOT....THE BURN....THE BOOM....OR THE BASH???.......
CLICK HERE FOR MATCH SIGN-UPS

SHROOMSTAMPERS FORUMS

St                                                     

ShroomStampers  Chalk board, come here for info, suggestions, or just to have fun, be nice , yeah right!!!

SHROOMSTAMPERS FORUMS
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
People! Whoooo!

So, uh, I vanished due to a ****ty computer, a ****ty sound card, rain, and moving. Which totally ****ed up my world. And I still haven't cleaned up the mess.

But it was a lot of fun getting rain up to my nuts not once, but twice. If ya'll were watching Fox News here recently, you probably caught some of my Beaumont relatives making asses of themselves. But I'm back. I know you all missed me very, very much (or was happy that shroom finally got rid of that annoying ****er, either way). I'll commence pushing around the new faces I see who are about 30 levels above me.

Also, all you X-Box live users, my handle is boxerdemon. Add me. You know you want to. Don't make me turn on my mic.

finn > everyone cept crims.

Re: People! Whoooo!

FINN WE OUR NOW USING THE OTHER FORUMS ,PLEASE REGISTER THERE PASS FOR USE IS 17821782 TO REGISTER!
AFTER THAT YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION VIA YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT , ANYWHO SEE YA ON

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE, AT ANY TIME ,FOR ANYTHING!