Go to the NEW FORUM
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
JANUARY 17, 2010. 8:50 A.M. ET
By Hassan Hafidh
Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES
AMMAN (Dow Jones)–A consortium made up of Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSA) and Malaysia’s Petronas finalized in Baghdad Sunday an agreement to develop southern Iraq’s supergiant Majnoon oil field, having won the contract in the country’s historic second oil-field auction held in December.
Shell has the biggest stake in the venture with 60% while Petronas holds the remaining 40%. The consortium proposed to receive a fee of just $1,replica rolex.39 a barrel and pledged to increase production to 1.8 million barrels a day from the field which holds some 12,rolex replicas.8 billion barrels of proven oil reserves.
A consortium of France’s Total SA (TOT) and China National Petroleum Corp. also submitted a bid for the Majnoon, which means crazy in Arabic, but lost out because they offered a fee of $1.75 a barrel and suggested a production plateau of 1.405 million barrels a day.
Shell also partnered with ExxonMobil to win a deal to develop the prized West Qurna Phase 1 oil field in southern Iraq following the country’s first bidding round held in June. ExxonMobil which holds the bulk of stakes in the field will meet with Iraqi oil ministry officials on Monday to discuss changes made to the original text of the contract which it initialed with Iraq last year. If things go all to plan,cheap fake watches, the ExxonMobil group will finalize the deal soon, officials said.
Shell is also waiting for final Iraqi government approval of a natural gas deal to extract gas from southern Iraqi fields. In this deal Shell s partnered with Japan’s Mitsubishi.
Copyright (c) 2010 Dow Jones & Co.
Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. 123movies
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! how to become an agent for credit card processing
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. คาสิโนออนไลน์ฟรีเงิน
Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks pittsburgh seo company
It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! mads mikkelsen polar
Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. 검증사이트
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. 토토사이트 쇼미더벳
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. 메이저사이트
A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. น้ําเต้าปูปลา
I read this project with interest. Voodoo To Make Someone Fall In Love With You
I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... https://pittsburghseoservices.com/
Thanks for sharing us. แจกฟรีเครดิตทดลองเล่น