Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Movies, politics, whatever...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kim Kardashian

What a stupid fucking bitch. That is all.

Re: Kim Kardashian

I feel absolutely terrible for Kris Humphries, I hear he didn't even see it coming.... My thoughts and prayers go out to their families, awful news.

beefsupreme
I feel absolutely terrible for Kris Humphries, I hear he didn't even see it coming.... My thoughts and prayers go out to their families, awful news.
I have no idea who he is, but unless he's completely retarded I imagine it's not a complete surprise.

Also, given all the money this wedding made them (her?) I wouldn't be surprised if this was the plan all along.

Save your thoughts for people who actually need them.

A) I am proud to say I don't know who Kris Humphreys is or what Kim Kardashian did to him to be called a stupid bitch.

B) Their personal lives are none of our business.

C) If we are to form opinions about celebrities' personal lives, shouldn't we take the approach of 'they are human beings and therefore flawed' rather than the Jerry Springer gossip rag approach?

Death to E!

Anyone who cares about the lives of celebrities doesn't have a life of their own to care about (this is coming from a kid who has no life but cares about baseball and music instead of celebrity gossip, a step up).

Stephan
Save your thoughts for people who actually need them.

I'll think thought thank whatever & whoever I want... you aren't my REAL DAD.

BillAdama
A) I am proud to say I don't know who Kris Humphreys is or what Kim Kardashian did to him to be called a stupid bitch.

BULLSHIT!

Haha, of course, just a suggestion.

I do, of course, know who Kim Kardashian is, but I'm not sure what she did to merit being a celebrity, other than that she's hot and went on TV.

I don't know either. Or actually, didn't, because I looked for some information about them because of this thread. I've got nothing to say about it, really.

BillAdama
I do, of course, know who Kim Kardashian is, but I'm not sure what she did to merit being a celebrity

To quote Al Pacino in HEAT: "Because she had a GREAT ASS!!!"

That's about it, really.

BillAdama

I hesitated to open this thread, but, hey, there may have been naked pics.

I have to disagree with this, though. When they publicize their personal lives and broadcast it on a TV show, from which they make a profit, then they are making it everyone's business. No one should give a shit, of course, but people do for whatever reason.

Rocky Raccoon
BillAdama

I hesitated to open this thread, but, hey, there may have been naked pics.

I have to disagree with this, though. When they publicize their personal lives and broadcast it on a TV show, from which they make a profit, then they are making it everyone's business. No one should give a shit, of course, but people do for whatever reason.

Even so, a celebrity's public private life and real private life are not the same thing, because the former has been filtered through publicists and layers upon layers of trash mag morality. It's not our place to make moral judgments about anybody's lifestyle, whether they're celebrities or not. Reality TV shows are not reality, nor is what you see on TMZ. They're an entertaining narrative loosely based on reality.