Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
facebook... oh meez..

no matter, how often i want to chat wíth Greg, Matt, Mr. Runner, nic, DJ Hon or Alex D via facebook.. it simply sucks unicorn's ass... hence, just meet me by
http://www.lastfm.de/user/netJadePalooka...

cheers, nj..

Re: facebook... oh meez..

Where can we (I) see a picture of you netjade? Afterall, that's what facebook is used for. Of course, you just got through saying it suck's unicorn ass, but still. Do we not deserve to know what a female version of a music geek looks like?

Oh shit, I just made the connection. I've been friends with you on facebook, Jade, yet I JUST realized you were netjade from acclaimedmusic.net! Whoa, all this time I was wondering why this person added me, but didn't care 'cause she seemed cool.

Noooooooooooo!

Indigo is not happy.

but you can't chat on last fm

I just entered Facebook 3 or 4 times but I’ve been lucky enough to have a wonderful time chatting with Jade on two of these occasions. I particularly remember a sleepless night and a chat that last for hours, it was my first Internet chat ever and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks nj, hope I got the time soon to chat again…

Don't you want to chat with me nj? Did you like Anna Puu album or did I disappoint you again?

You all should add What I'm listening to -application in Facebook so I can easily stalk what you're listening to. Only Nassim has added that.

By the way you can find me on LastFM
here
There's only songs listen to on my iPod but it's good enough.

And Honorio maybe you should visit Facebook fifth time and accept or refuse my friend request which I sent you over a month ago.

I should probably show you allmy Last.FM. It has been keeping track of my music habits for almost 4 years, through 2 computers and 2 ipods.

Sorry, pop elton, as I told I don't visit facebook too often. But I will...

honorio, you should have a friend request waiting from me too!

I'm on the AM page, feel free to add me.

just for the record... Moeboid fooled me into thinking that he was Whoaatboid last nite ... meez so blatantly lame..

'twas unintentional. i thought i explained who i was when i added you... actually, i'm positive i did.

John
I'm on the AM page, feel free to add me.

John your privacy settings are so strict that I can't even see your name on the AM member list.

Hmmm... didn't know we had a Facebook group. Just joined...

Here's my last.fm. Feel free to add me as a friend there or on the Facebook group, which I just joined. Do we have a LastFm group as well? If not, someone needs to start one so we can get group listening data.

I still haven't bothered to go on Facebook.

I posted on Livejournal for a while, but the problem is this. I got so bored and felt so lame about writing inane things, but I never had the time to write well crafted, intelligent things.

I want to use online blogs to develop my net-identity as much as anyone else, but I don't want to use them just for personal exhibitionism and general narcissism like most people seem to. If I ever get really into blogging I'll put the same work into my entries as I would if I was professionally publishing them. (And try to be less long-winded than I am in this forum!)

Facebook isn't really about personal exhibitionism. It's more about keeping in touch with old friends.

The personal exhibition is still there but in shorter status updates which are meant to keep people in the loop. It's definitely not a blogging site. I had a couple accounts at other sites like MySpace but they sucked compared to Facebook, it really has kept me in contact with a lot of friends and it's cool getting to see the real lives of your online friends.

Well, in my case most of my old friends worth keeping in touch with I'm always talking to on IM, so my main reason to use it would be personal exhibitionism.

Maybe I unfairly associate Facebook with Twitter.

Twitter is meaningless. On Facebook you'll get my daily Eurovision Song Contest song. Join now, befriend me, and there's still 244 songs until we reach number one. Anyone annoyed by that countdown, by the way? Or checking out the songs?

Nah,you actually need friends for that...