Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free Spotify accounts

I have a few Spotify invitations to spread out. If you're interested in a free account, give me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Spotify is a streaming music service. You can also create your own playlists and share them with other users. It's available in most European countries (at least).

Re: Free Spotify accounts

Wow, thanks Henrik.
I'm interested in.
popelton(at)gmail.com

Sounds great. I'm interested.

runefromnorway@hotmail.com

I also have a few to share if Henrik runs out. Please check first if Spotify free is available in your corner of the world.

http://www.spotify.com/en/help/faq/#when-free

Sounds great,
damianreilly1980@hotmail.com

Thanks for the invite, Henrik!

Now let's see how this thing works..

Cheers for the invite Henrik, looks great.

Takk for inviten, Henrik.

Now, how do I get invites to send out to my friends? I want to be popular.

I hope you'll be having a lot of fun.

Rune, I don't know if you can ask Spotify to give you some invites to share. Honorio automatically got invites, but perhaps they are more eager to get more users in Spain.

I'm not sure if this invitation is still open, but I'd be interested. There seem to be 3 types of services provided. Australia only seems to have available the monthly subscription one. Is that the service for which these invitations are (or were) being offered?

The invites is for the free version. As i understand you do not need an invite if you want the premium (subscription) version. I know the free version is still limited in area coverage, but i believe you can have the premium version almost everywhere.
I have used spotify for 8 month now and it covers all my need for music, both new and old. There database is growing by the hour and there is hardly any new stuff you guys recomend that i can not get access to from them.

First, I am sorry for this huge topic-kick.

Second, I am really interested in an invitation for a Spotify account, since the Netherlands are now part of the Free Spotify countries as well.

Hope there are still invitations left, but I would be grateful.

Oh wow, that's amazing news. I would like one as well in that case. I'm still in Portugal, but in July I'm moving back home so I can use it then.

stephan at neoptolemos dot com

A little premature, but then again...:

the_alfadur@hotmail.com

If there are any left, I'd like to shamefully ask:

johnhustion214@gmail.com

Thanks!

Can I have an invitation as well. My itunes account crashed and my rhapsody doesn't let me store more that 680 songs on my ipod :-(
timelosangeles@aol.com

I have sent invitations to Stephan, Zorg and Tim. Gillingham, I got a message saying that you already have an invite. Did you just get one from someone else?

Henrik
I have sent invitations to Stephan, Zorg and Tim. Gillingham, I got a message saying that you already have an invite. Did you just get one from someone else?

No, I don't, my account says I have 0 invitations. But maybe that's because my account name is not Gillingham, because that one was already taken. My account name is Gillinghammm. Do you still have invitations left?

Thanks in advance!

Gillingham
Henrik

No, I don't, my account says I have 0 invitations. But maybe that's because my account name is not Gillingham, because that one was already taken. My account name is Gillinghammm. Do you still have invitations left?

Thanks in advance!
But then you have an account and should be ready to play music! If you had more than 0 invitations that would just mean that you can invite others. I can't help you with that.

Edit: I can of course help you if you have a friend that needs an invitation. Just let me know his/hers email address and I'll send an invite.

Henrik
Gillingham
Henrik

Thanks in advance!
But then you have an account and should be ready to play music! If you had more than 0 invitations that would just mean that you can invite others. I can't help you with that.

Edit: I can of course help you if you have a friend that needs an invitation. Just let me know his/hers email address and I'll send an invite.

I don't understand. I do have an 'open account', but it means I can only play music for 20 hours a month. To play more, I should obtain a 'free account', then the ads still come, but there is no maximum of 20 hours a month. To obtain a free account, I have to receive an invitation of somebody who had a Spotify account way earlier, or has a Premium account, because those people get invitations to spread to others. I never got a invitation, I just installed Spotify and got a open account. Or are you all just talking about an open account?
My account overview says I have no unused invitations, so I unfortunately I did not get a invitation earlier.

Open account = 20 hours and no invitation (my Gillinghammm account)
Free account = No maximum but you have to get an invitation (the kind of account I would like to have)

Gillingham, I was able to send the invite anyway. Let me know if there's any problem.

Henrik
Gillingham, I was able to send the invite anyway. Let me know if there's any problem.

Thanks a lot Henrik, I really appreciate it!

Now, let's discover some music.

Hi, if you have any left, I would greatly appreciate an invite. I haven't really posted on this forum before, and that's because I simply don't know enough about music compared to the rest of you. With Spotify I would be able to narrow that divide!

If you have any,

supergreen12345@gmail.com

Thanks!

Dabson
Hi, if you have any left, I would greatly appreciate an invite. I haven't really posted on this forum before, and that's because I simply don't know enough about music compared to the rest of you. With Spotify I would be able to narrow that divide!

If you have any,

supergreen12345@gmail.com

Thanks!
Done. And welcome to Acclaimed Music!

Thanks a lot! Btw, how did you get these invites? I'd like to share them out to my friends.

Could I have one? Very interested.

wdenton590@gmail.com

Thanks!

Dabson
Thanks a lot! Btw, how did you get these invites? I'd like to share them out to my friends.
As an early user, I got a bunch of invitations to "spread the word". Then I have gotten one more invitation every month or so. I still have a few invitations left so I can invite your friends too if you give me their email addresses.

Will
Could I have one? Very interested.

wdenton590@gmail.com

Thanks!
Invitation sent!

What a sudden interest in these accounts. Are you all from The Netherlands?

Personally I'm from the UK and it only really hit big in the new year, so I missed out! If you could do a massive favour and send one to topfront13@aol.com, I'd be really grateful, it's for a friend.

Hello,

also would love an invite! Thank you

somnambulation [at] hotmail [dot] com